Errr double points???

Freyj4z

I wasnt told about the double points, say i had two wraps they are 4pp each so thst would be 8pp for both...but...having 2 piece of bread at 1pp would be 3.....i am so confused...

I'm not sure but I think it depends on what it is. Yes for the bread and for 1 digestive it's 1 and for 2 it's 3 (I think). It is confusing.

Merrrr that really confuses me lol

No idea how they work it out but it is confusing! I am having sausage and mash for tea, using weight watchers sausages which are 1 pp but when I added them to my tracker for 4 sausages its 6 pp?

No idea....so confusing lol

If one item works out at say, 1.4pp's, the calculator automatically rounds it down to 1pp. If you have 2 of them, it would be 2.8pp's so the calculator rounds it up as it is nearer 3 than it is 2.

I find I have to watch out for stuff like this all the time. But what bothers me most is to make a recipe with all 0pp stuff except the oil, and it is pointed after all according to recipe builder because it calculates all the nutrients etc. this makes me hesitant to make a recipe without using the recipe builder in case I go way to high in points. But to be honest, I don't think everyone does this and they are doing fine! Like for instance, last week I made a sauce to go with my pasta with carrots, aubergines, courgettes, onions, tomato sauce and 1 tbs of olive oil for a big pot. I just pointed the oil, I had no idea then that I should try to point it online! Needless to say I was eating from the same sauce for 3 days... With Pasta, chicken etc. do you point you recipes? And the zero foods?

Wow i didnt even know about that i just assumed because its free food its free.?...crazy...ive been pointing everything seperatly i dont have monthly pass.....where can i get the recipe builder...i will find out on wednesday if its worked lol :)

its a nightmare isnt it?! but saying that, over the past year i havent rounded up or down once!! and ive managed 6 stone. so i wouldnt worry too much, it not like it adds a million points, its just the odd one up or down, so it hink it evens itself out....

Back