Esource items inaccurate

Starlight

Gold Member
Im becoming less and less impressed with Esource the longer I use it.

I cant believe how many things are pointed wrongly in it!!! One Asda ready Meal I have is 2.5 points under on esource than when you work it out yourself.

Bottom line, if youre using it and you have the item youre counting in your tracker to hand - double check the points value.

Or are WW trying to sabotage our efforts ;)

I'm the same with the Eating Out guide Marie. It said Café Rouge fishcakes were 10 points but then, after I ate them, I went on the website and worked out they were 23! I should have checked first really, but I trusted the EOG. The steak was 4 points over too. I only ate one of the 2 fishcakes fortunately.

I've noticed this too! Have to say I use my points calculator for everything I can, then this site, then Noreen's site/other websites, THEN the eating out guide/Esource lol!!!

Gosh that was a hell of a difference in the fishcakes.
I've been thinking about getting one of the calcs....thats just made my mind up. :)
Anyone got a link to that sparkly one that was on e-bay? LOL :D
xx

Where are the cals etc on the Cafe Rouge site and Ill add it to the EO guide sticky

Took a lot of finding but the online eating out guide has the correct points, she must have gotten them off the website.

Edit: found it again. very top of the page, small writing "About".. then nutritional information.

Is yours the 2008 one? Mine is the 2007 one so that's probably the problem. Been eating at Café Rouge for 2 years and nothing's changed so thought it would be ok :S

Right, throwing it away! :giggle: Gonna stop being a stingy cow and buy a new one off ebay. I'll get one of those calculators too!

God thats terrible! I will be using my points calculator for everything in future just to double check, you'd think as its an online tool that it would be updated daily! Maybe we should email WW and complain!! I feel sorry for the onliners that solely use Esource, they might be going over their points through no fault of their own and wonder why their weightloss is slow!

I have to say I have decided today that I'm giving up my reliance on esource. It may well be the reason why my losses haven't been great, as I have realised this week (going back through previous weeks records) that the week before last I went over my points cos esource was wrong on a couple of things and didn't add up the 'saved points' correctly.

Will not be using it anymore. Back to the old points calculator for me! x

hmm yes, i do check the points on my calculator, what bugs me most is the way it doesnt save all your points properly all the time if you are under, or it doesnt deduct them properly all the time if you're over... so its taking me ages going through each days points and activities and working it all out... annoying!

I told my leader about it on Monday and she said she's going to report it to WW x

i am using it, but checking and double checking the points... i am having problems with banked points though, they don't add up... so i have to check each day too x

Back