Evening all!

Welsh_jay

Just had my vegetable soup, mixed up with a blender and dropped some crushed chillies into it, gives it a nice little kick.

Sat here watching my nippers eating their chicken and chips, not feeling to bad all in all. Going training in a bit so should be a good night. Got half a bar and a pint of water for when I'm done.

How's everyone feeling today?

Jay x

Hi Jay,
Someone commented at work that I've lost weight :) my trousers are falling down, I have to keep pulling them back up. Not quite ready for the next size down thou! Bought myself a new dress.
Yeah feeling great! :)
I love Exante :)

Just sat drinking a mushroom soup with a load of paprika and cayenne pepper added (went to tesco like you suggested, nice selection there!) makes it so much nicer!

I must get some of the soups in my next order!

I had my first visit to the city today since I started. Had to walk past 3 or 4 fast food places, was tough, but feel great that I was able to do it. I was starving the whole time though :p

Hello! Had the mushroom soup for the first time tonight. I was surprised that I really liked it! Have to say I don't find the soups as filling as the shakes .

Not noticing any weight loss yet but I have a lot to lose. Got lot more energy and the house has never been so clean! :)

I got one shake left to have this evening. Im feeling good, just a little pooped! I finished shift this morning and didn't really sleep today (Im on my days off now!) so I reckon this is why Im feeling tired :( ahhh well.... Bring on day 5!

Good work all! I'm back from my training session, feeling pretty smug. 100% today and a workout. All good in the hood.

Hope you've all had a good night and are all feeling grand as ell.

Stay strong and lets get through the.

Jay

Back