Everyday's a SW day :) x

Morning. Just seen your post about weight loss. Well done ;)

Well done on your fab loss on your 2st award yesterday hun, you're doing amazing
:)Know what you mean about the being the same weight but not looking the same thing... me and a friend are the same height and now the same weight but she has skinny legs and a flat tummy, something i still don't have!
Hope you're having a fab day!!! xxx

Morning. Just seen your post about weight loss. Well done ;)

thanks folks :D x

oooh what a hectic day it's been today....can't believe it's 8.30pm already...just dunno where the day's gone!

anyway...another day of 100% on plan for me...food looking like this:

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
rice pudding mixed with yog and strawberries, boiled egg

Mid Morning Snack:
piece of sw quiche, a nectarine and a slice of left over gammon from last night's dinner

Lunch:
wm sandwich with e/l mayo, ham, lettuce and spring onions
tangerine

Dinner:
warm chicken and bacon salad with lighter choices honey and mustard dressing and sw roasties
fruit salad

HEB: wm bread

HEA: babybel light and whatever milk was in my rice pudding (made it up the other night using 1 HEa amount and have eaten it over a few days)

Syns:
0.5 on e/l mayo
0.5 on salad dressing
0.5 on scan bran cake
4.5 on special k crisps
5 on a freddo

11 in total

hey folks.....
a late post from me tonight...it's been another one of those hectic days and i'm in 2 minds whether to fall into bed after this...or sit down and chill out for an hr?
i'm shattered so should prob go to bed but then if i relax for an hr...i'll unwind a bit...hmmmm decisions lol.

food looking like this for today...

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
small bowl of fruit salad and a boiled egg 1st thing then had rice pudding with yog and strawberries at work

Mid Morning snack:
3 wm crackerbread with e/l laughing cow chs triangles, a bite of sw quiche and a nectarine

Lunch:
mugshot, tangerine and an alpen light bar

Dinner:
quorn chicken "fried" rice with spring onions, mushrooms and peas

had some fruit salad,yog and muesli a few hrs after this

HEb's:
3 wm crackerbread and an alpen light
1 hifi light bar and 17.5g Dorsets nutty muesli

HEa's:
2 extra light laughing cow chs triangles plus whatever milk was in the rice pudding

Syns:
funs size mars bar - 4
tayto whisps - 5

9 for the day

picked up some flavoured popcorn from sainsburys tonight....never really in there and not had anything like this but they work out 2.5 syns a bag so might be nice for a wee change. can't remember the flavours - salt and vinegar, sour cream and paprika maybe...not sure but will give them a bash anyway. bit pricey at £1.80 but worth a try

hope everyone's ok...can almost see the weekend....phew! lol x

hey diary....
popping on quickly as i have "bed time duties" to get on with lol

today's been a hungry day for me....i seemed to graze all morning at work and felt hungry more than i have been. the last couple of days, i've came home with a lot of what i'd taken to eat but today...i'd eaten it all before lunch time lol.
all sw friendly but i still had that eeeeek feeling about it.

anyway...weather's been nice here today...hot and humid though so didn't know what i wanted for dinner...a mixture of eugh! it's too hot to bother and hmmmm what can i have...

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit, boiled egg and fruit salad

snacks at work:
sw quiche, dahl loaf, a pear, a nectarine, a tangerine

Lunch:
cheese and pickle sandwich

Dinner:
sw potato wedges with the skins on topped with some mugshot??? random but it filled a hole lol
fruit salad with scan bran and yog

HEb's:
35g oats
wm bread (60g)

HEa's:
40g of catherdral lighter cheese

Syns:
0.5 - pickle
0.5 - scan bran
4 - prawn hoops and crosses
5 - freddo

10 for the day

currently trying to decide what type of day to do tomorrow....with not very much luck! lol x

still not sure huni...have taken some extra lean mince out so probably ee for me too....need some inspiration lol x
A woman at my group made a beef and potato hash with extra lean mince last week! She was telling us about it and it sounded easy to make so you could do something like that? I'm not sure where the recipe was from but you could look on here for inspiration. What about spag Bol/shepherds pie? Xx

Happy Friday hun! Do you have any plans for the weekend? xxx

nothing exciting planned at this end chick....on the hunt for that koko stuff tho ;) lol x

A woman at my group made a beef and potato hash with extra lean mince last week! She was telling us about it and it sounded easy to make so you could do something like that? I'm not sure where the recipe was from but you could look on here for inspiration. What about spag Bol/shepherds pie? Xx

ooh that sounds nice....i'll google it later when i get a chance. thanks! x

Loving the sound of your munching grazing but completely on plan day! I've got lean mince out of the freezer too...but with the amount of poop I've eaten today I'm realy not sure I can face cooking a big dins xx

lol...nothing worse...but you know if you leave it....you'll end up hungry later and will reach for the wrong things!
i've not known what i've wanted all day and only just threw together a bit of a weird concoction for dinner using the mince....did the job and was ok for a friday night throw together...although i really just wanted to order takeaway...which i haven't since before xmas!!

must admit...i'm a bit jealous of you eating sh1t today....one day...maybe one day...i'll say stuff sw and have a day eating junk lol x

evenin' all :D
yay...friday's here - well, almost gone now...but you get what i mean! lol

weird day for me today, just haven't known what i've wanted all day and couldn't be bothered having to prepare something every time i wanted something...i did but i was just a bit like hmph! every time and kinda gave myself some mental grief by dwelling on how i couldn't just grab something etc etc...

over it now (thankfully) but i was feeling a bit grumpy but think i was just bored to be honest!

anyway...

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
rice pudding with yog and fruit salad
boiled egg and a sausage (late morning)

Lunch:
pizza toast - wm toast with tomato puree, onion, mushrooms, peppers, bacon and a wee drop cheese
seafood sticks

Dinner:
had no idea what to make with the mince i'd take out but ended up with a spicy mince type concoction.
cooked the mince with onions, added gravy, a tin of beans and curry powder and served it on top of some sw chunky chips.
my OH looked bemused lol, but ate it...he had his served with the chips, grated cheese then the mince then more cheese and if i ever make it again, i'd keep my HEa and do the same cos it looked good!
reckon the mixture might be nice with rice or in tacos...?

had some fruit salad with scan bran through it afterwards

HEb:
1 slice of wm bread and 1/2 scan bran cake

HEa:
milk/cheese

Syns:
1 for gravy
0.5 for the sausage
5 on a freddo
4.5 on hoops and crosses

11 for the day

hello diary....

well, today was gonna be a EE day, then a green day...then EE again from dinner time cos i wasn't sure what was on the menu...ended up going out for dinner for the 1st time in 3 months so although i'm over my syns for the day...and pretty much a 1st!!, i really enjoyed it and loved not cooking for a change.
have syns saved from all week but not sure that it will cover me...but you know what, it was a one off and a nice last minute treat as well as time i think me and my OH needed together so whatever happens on monday at WI...i can't change it!

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
rice pudding with yog, strawberry, banana and frozen raspberries (loved this!)

Lunch:
sw chips, HEa grated cheese and beans
2 tangerines

Dinner:
chinese....had a wee taste of chicken noodle soup with a few prawn crackers,2 lots of salad with prawns and a little taste of this or that so couldn't put a number on the syns for whatever oil was used

HEb:
scan bran cake and an alpen light

HEa:
1/2 milk/1/2 cheese

Syns:
??? lol

hope everyone's having a great weekend...i will no doubt be dreading WI on monday by the time it comes but really....it is a 1st for me so really shouldn't beat myself up for it.
kinda wish that if i had known i was going to be over my syns, that i had a right tasty packet of crisps in...one that i'd never usually syn but no need really i guess...and prob did me a favour lol x

Don't you worry about what those scales say tomorrow...out for dinner once in 3months is definitely not bad and sounds like you deserved it and Didnt go mental or too overboard at all! Hope you had a lovely time! Xx

i certainly didn't go mental....dunno whether i'm having regrets or not lol...think the decision will be made after WI ;) x

food for today looking like this:

DAY - RED

Breakfast:
fruit salad with yog & scan bran cake thru it

Lunch:
piece of breakfast quiche (sausage,bacon,tomatoes,mushroom & egg baked together in the oven), few seafood sticks
slice of wm toast with philadelphia

Dinner:
chicken breast with carrots and sprouts

left over fruit salad with some muesli

HEb's:
30g wm bread/1 hifi light bar
17.5g dorsets muesli/1/2 scan bran cake

HEa's:
philly & a babybel light

Syns:
0.5 for sausage
2.5 on sainsbury's popcorn
5 on a finger of Drifter
3 on beef space raiders

11 for the day

well 1.5 on for me this week....
wasn't sure what to expect but there we go.

it's been 4 weeks since my last gain and 4 from the one prior to that so maybe i'm going to have a gain every few weeks regardless of whether i've been on track or not...which i pretty much always am...

not too stressed if i'm honest, what'll be will be and i'll just carry on as normal so it should sort itself out next week...?

anyway....

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
rice pudding with yog, banana and frozen raspberries

Lunch:
fruit salad with yog & scan bran cake
last of my breakfast quiche with beans

Dinner:
Hunters chicken with sw chips and salad (de bloody licious lol)

HEb:
alpen light/hi fi bar

HEa:
cheese/milk

Syns:
mini malteser bunny - 3
popcorn - 2.5
space raiders - 3
scan bran cake - 0.5

9 for the day

so i just mucked about with my signature thing looking at my losses and gains over the time and it looks as if i have 1 week out of every 4 that i have a gain. i wanted to see if there was a pattern seeing as i never really have any days off plan and looking at it and changing the colour to highlight a pattern has made me feel a wee bit better....
god i hope i've not just tempted fate meaning that next week will be another gain for the 1st time of 2 weeks in a row pmsl....my luck...hehe

after spending so long doing it all...the bloody thing never saved and is telling me i have too many characters but yet let me out this week's loss on....grrrr....
gonna keep at it cos it'll annoy me after sitting so long lol x

so i just mucked about with my signature thing looking at my losses and gains over the time and it looks as if i have 1 week out of every 4 that i have a gain. i wanted to see if there was a pattern seeing as i never really have any days off plan and looking at it and changing the colour to highlight a pattern has made me feel a wee bit better....
god i hope i've not just tempted fate meaning that next week will be another gain for the 1st time of 2 weeks in a row pmsl....my luck...hehe

after spending so long doing it all...the bloody thing never saved and is telling me i have too many characters but yet let me out this week's loss on....grrrr....
gonna keep at it cos it'll annoy me after sitting so long lol x
I always have a crap week too! Lol. Might check my book to see if there's a proper pattern x

Back