Everyday's a SW day :) x

i'll need to have a look through them all again and decide what i want to try...there's so many that look lush!x

Afternoon folks (if there are folks reading lol)
just posting quickly while i have a spare 5 mins...also trying to guzzle some lunch at the same time...aaah the joys of work sometimes eh hehe.

anyway, today is a bit of a hungry day for me. not sure why, but i do get the odd day like that. luckily i finish soon which is probably just as well as i've eaten almost all the things i have in with me!

so...today

Green:

Breakfast:
Had a few spoonfuls of fruit salad before i left for work but main breakfast was magic porridge in a peach activia 0% yog, and a banana

mid morning snack:
tangerine and a wee piece of sw quiche

lunch:
cheese, spring onion and pickle sandwich
few gulps of homemade soup and a pear

dinner:
Meatfree Bolognese and pasta (well..that's the plan just now anyway)
small bowl of strawberries,grapes and melon

HEb's 35g oats, 2 slice of wholemeal bread
HEa 30g cheese

syns:
0.5 on a tsp smooth pickle
1 on scan bran cake
undecided for the rest just now.....

cannot wait to get out of here....roll on the weekend i say! lol x

Last edited:
Hey Miss K

Just subscribing! Thanks for your message on my diary - you hit the nail on the head.

I need to prepare a little better my lunches I think, looking at your diary you seem to have it licked! I really enjoying planning my evening meals but I don't tend to think about my lunches too much (unless there are leftovers). Brekkie is easy as I just base it around what I am NOT going to have in the evening (ie. HEA and HEBs). Its just lunches, they are the pickle.

x

Hey Miss K

Just subscribing! Thanks for your message on my diary - you hit the nail on the head.

I need to prepare a little better my lunches I think, looking at your diary you seem to have it licked! I really enjoying planning my evening meals but I don't tend to think about my lunches too much (unless there are leftovers). Brekkie is easy as I just base it around what I am NOT going to have in the evening (ie. HEA and HEBs). Its just lunches, they are the pickle.

x

aww thanks!
and as for the message..no worries at all..i get every word you ever say!
i have to plan...otherwise god knows what i'd eat lol. i'm never too sure of what to take for lunch the days that i do EE and i'm working (i only work part time) so try my best to mix it up a bit...although you'll no doubt see that they're pretty much the same most of the time lol. i kinda have to plan what i can take as i don't get a lunch hour or anything and don't have access to a kitchen as such - so it's what can i have that's easy, quick and gonna last me lol.

as soon as i'm in the door, i'm making everyone's lunch for the following day and i'm lucky that i've always done that...to save time later in the evening or the following morning..but also cos i refuse to buy overpriced sandwiches from the canteen etc (such a tight ar$e lol)

oh to be able to buy rubbish from the vending machines all day, everyday...and not worry about putting a lb on everytime we so much as look at chocolate lmao x

Hi would like to subscribe :)

Afternoon folks (if there are folks reading lol)
just posting quickly while i have a spare 5 mins...also trying to guzzle some lunch at the same time...aaah the joys of work sometimes eh hehe.

anyway, today is a bit of a hungry day for me. not sure why, but i do get the odd day like that. luckily i finish soon which is probably just as well as i've eaten almost all the things i have in with me!

so...today

Green:

Breakfast:
Had a few spoonfuls of fruit salad before i left for work but main breakfast was magic porridge in a peach activia 0% yog, and a banana

mid morning snack:
tangerine and a wee piece of sw quiche

lunch:
cheese, spring onion and pickle sandwich
few gulps of homemade soup and a pear

dinner:
Meatfree Bolognese and pasta (well..that's the plan just now anyway)
small bowl of strawberries,grapes and melon

HEb's 35g oats, 2 slice of wholemeal bread
HEa 30g cheese

syns:
0.5 on a tsp smooth pickle
1 on scan bran cake
undecided for the rest just now.....

cannot wait to get out of here....roll on the weekend i say! lol x

updating my syns for the day...
gonna have a freddo for 5 and a packet of prawn hoops and crosses for 4.
my total syns for the day will be 10.5

Yay!!! it's Friday :D

thought i would wait until later to update today's menu as i was undecided what today's food was going to be when i 1st got up.
i'm a sleepy girl today seeing as i had a naff sleep and seem to have been up through the night for the loo most of this week....grrrr to broken sleep but it better be weight loss ;) lol

anyway.... today looks something like this...

Day - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad with a spoonful of yog and a slice of scan bran cake through it
1 slice of wholemeal toast with a spoonful of beans (instead of butter! ;) ) a tesco extra light choice sausage and topped with a poached egg (yum!)

Lunch:
tuna and onion mayo with salad and some sw chips

Dinner:
attempted egg fried rice for the 1st time (with added peas and onion/spring onion) which wasn't too bad lol. cut up some chicken breasts into slices, dipped them in egg and coated them in smash/Schwartz BBQ seasoning.
(yes...the controversial smash coating lol, but it was quite light and they turned out really nice.)

would make them again but think i'd maybe have them with salad and sw chips...and a dollop of E/L mayo ;)

have some leftover fruit salad from this morning which i'll have later i think...

HEb - 1 slice wholemeal bread and 1/2 a scan bran cake
HEa - nothing planned but might have a little cheddar stick which is 20g (suddenly thinking i should've added grated cheese to my lunch...oh well, maybe next time!)

Syns:
0.5 on the e/l sausage
0.5 on e/l mayo
mini malteser bunny tonight and a few sw ferrero rocher so 6 altogether for those
packet of special k crisps 4.5

11.5 syns in total today

hope everyone's having a great friday x

Last edited:

Syns:
0.5 on the e/l sausage
0.5 on e/l mayo
mini malteser bunny tonight and a few sw ferrero rocher so 6 altogether for those
packet of special k crisps 4.5

11.5 syns in total today

didn't have the special k crisps...had a packet of space raiders for 3 syns so total is now 10 for the day ;) x

Hiya folks... :D

well...bit of a lazy day for me today...i have managed to get some things done around the house and make another SW quiche which is all good, but i really need to go and get myself sorted!
can't beat a day (or half a day) in you pj's but think after this, i'll get myself shifted.

today's menu's looking a bit like this so far....

Day: Green

Breakfast:
fruit salad with some pineapple activia 0% yog over and a slice of scan bran cake crumbled through it. this is fast becoming a favourite of mine....and pretty much the only way i can take scan bran (in the cake form i mean)

Lunch:
2 slices of wholemeal toast with beans and my HEa cheese grated over the top (absolute yum! not had cheesy beano in aaaages!)

Dinner:
Going to have some of the SW quiche that i made with salad and probably some sw chips? used the cheese, leek and ham pasta n sauce as a base which is i'll have to syn but only having about quarter of that, 0.5 should cover it.

HEb's: 1/2 scan bran cake / hifi light
2 slices of wholemeal bread

HEa: 30g red leicester cheese

Syns:
0.5 for the pasta n sauce
2 on sw ferrero rocher
3 on a mini malteser bunny
4.5 on beef hoops and crosses

10 in total :D

hoping you are all having a fabby saturday and that wherever you are, your weather's a little better than what we have here (in scotland) cold, grey and bloody windy! x

Last edited:
Sorry to hear weather is rubbish. Quite nice here in n. Wales sunny but bit windy. Looked at your menu and have seen you eat scan bran cake and sw ferrero Roche which receipes do you follow? I made scan bran cake with a curly wurly and came out a bit flat, not sure if it's supposed to? Hope the weather improves for you. X

Sorry to hear weather is rubbish. Quite nice here in n. Wales sunny but bit windy. Looked at your menu and have seen you eat scan bran cake and sw ferrero Roche which receipes do you follow? I made scan bran cake with a curly wurly and came out a bit flat, not sure if it's supposed to? Hope the weather improves for you. X

Hiya....
the scan bran cake i make is using 5 scan bran, break them up and soak them in a wee drop water, fluff them up a bit (til they look a bit like weetabix) add 4-5 spoonfuls of sweetener (depending on taste), 2 eggs and i use a toffee muller. i sometimes add some cinnamon then put it in a microwavable tub and bung it in. i do mines for about 10-12 mins but that will depend on the power of your microwave too lol.

the tub i use is quite big and not too deep and i cut it in to 10 slices meaning that if i use half for my HEb, i can snack on it through out the day or add it to fruit etc.
I like it, (my other half definitely doesn't lol) but haven't tried any other flavours of yog cos i know i like that one!
I think there are a few recipes on the SW website although i've never looked properly...i tasted a bit at WI one night and my C gave me the recipe and that was that.

as for the ferrero rochers...i use ryvita, crush them right up, usually 3 or 4 and stick a tablespoon of nutella in the microwave til it softens then mix it all together. if i use 3 crackers, it would be 8.5 syns for the mixture so depending how big you make them would determine how many syns they are each.

when i first started making them, i used more Ryvita and more nutella but found cos i was only having a couple now and then (and keeping them in the fridge) they went a bit chewy so just do smaller amounts.

to be honest, it's the 1st time in ages that i've made them and they wouldn't stick well together so i kept dipping my fingers in some water to squeeze them together which meant that they weren't crispy!
lesson learned me thinks lol...but still trial and error.

they're good though...my little one loves them which is a bonus as he thinks he's getting ferrero rocher but of course they're much healthier!

I haven't tried the curly wurly one....was it nice?
think there's a carrot cake one too you can do which i fancy trying...but i don't have a cake/loaf tin and wasn't sure if it would turn out the same in anything else? x

Morning peoples.... :D

well, another miserable day, weather wise, for us here....huge black clouds lingering which probably means a day of rain...maybe not, hope they pass as i'm heading out shortly to go for shopping.

anyways, wasn't too sure what i was gonna be eating today but i've got my ar$e in to gear and have decided now so it means i can post the menu on here:

Day - EE

Breakfast:
some scrambled egg and 1 tesco's e/l choices sausage
fruit salad with some yog

Lunch:
have some lovely slices of cooked ham so made a sandwich with that, spring onion and lettuce. going to take it out with me seeing as we'll probably be hungry at some point when we're out and it'll save me either moaning that i'm hungry...or being tempted with everything else i see ;)

Dinner:
Gammon joint, sw roasties, carrots and brussels

HEb - 2 slices of wholemeal bread at lunch
HEa - will have some cheese later

Syns:
0.5 on the sausage
0.5 on a slice of scan bran
8.5 on a bar of Galaxy bubble

14 in total

hope you're all having a lazy sunday...or making the most of it in whatever way suits best hehe x

Last edited:
hey folks...
quickly popping on to post what's planned on today's menu so far...i wasn't too sure at all and to be honest, still not, lol, but i'll update with what i have in mind.

it's weigh in day for me today and i'm hoping the scales are a little kinder to me this week...they showed 1lb gain last week and as mentioned on my 1st post here...i stick to plan 100% so not sure why...guess it was just my body doing it's 'thang'...but here's hoping anyway eh ;)

Day - Green

Breakfast:
Huge bowl of fruit salad with yog. was super hungry when i woke up but have kept some aside to have before i goto weigh in.
my class is at 5.30 so it's an awkward time as i don't want to eat too heavy before hand and then i'm always looking for dinner asap once i'm out

Lunch:
1 slice of wholemeal toast with beans and some of my HEa cheese on the top

Dinner:
had a square of chickpea dahl loaf, sw quiche, salad and sw chips.

HEb's:
1/2 scan bran cake and 1 alpen light
1 slice of wholemeal bread and 1 hi fi light

HEa's: cheese

Syns:
1 on a glacier fruit sweet
4 on 4 x sw ferrero rochers

9.5 in total

hope everyone's enjoying their bank holiday...i've spent the day doing pretty much nothing and i'm quite happy at that ;)
will report back with my WI results x

Last edited:
Enjoy your day and good luck with weigh in. Bank holidays are made for chilling! X

Back