Everyday's a SW day :) x

Enjoy your day and good luck with weigh in. Bank holidays are made for chilling! X

agree! ;) lol

thanks though...will report back later...fingers crossed it "plays ball" this week huh! x

Re: Finally...my own diary! lol

Here to follow. Good luck at weigh in x

2.5 lbs off this week...YAY!! so that's last week's (unexplained) gain off again...and 1.5 more.... :D x

That's fab, you must be very happy. Xxx

Well done on your loss this week, I'd like to follow your thread please . Loving your diary so far. I like doing some Green days too, it's great having 2 a & b. just started my own diary today.... ( thyroid troubles ) it's called

hiya...
aww thanks, and glad you're liking this so far...are you able to post the link to your thread and i'll have a nosey too...i'm hopeless at finding stuff on here lol x

hello food diary :D

wow! what a gorgeous day we have here...makes a change and won't hold my breath that it keeps up lol, but i've been out and about and had the doors/windows open all day which is nice! long may it continue eh!

was a busy bee this morning getting stuff all prepared for work, packed lunches for tomorrow and even tonight's dinner then decided to go out but was really good and lifted the lunch i'd made for work tomorrow and added some meat etc and took it with me....
really chuffed with this cos it meant i wasn't out feeling hungry the whole time and it saved me money buying something when i was out :D

i'm now home so need to replace tomorrow's lunch but that'll only take 5 mins....yay!

anyway...today's food's looking like this:

Day - EE

Breakfast:
big bowl of fruit salad with a raspberry ww yog poured over the top

Lunch:
cous cous with spring onion, tomato, peppers, cucumber, sweetcorn and ham. had some seafood sticks too and a satsuma

Dinner:
Cowboy Pie. Having it with brussels i think...but def veg of some sort

HEb: 1/2 scan bran cake and hi fi light
HEa:

Syns:
WW toffee bar - 4
sw ferrero rocher - 2
tayto whisps - 5

11 in total for the day

hope you're all having a fabby day and making the most of the weather the best you's can x

Last edited:
just nipping on with a quick update of today's menu...been super busy today and not really had a chance to log on here...but got a spare 5 mins now so i'll do it before i forget :D

Day - GREEN

Breakfast:
magic porridge, a pear and a banana

Mid morning snack:
cup of home made carrot, lentil and onion soup
small square of sw quich and dahl loaf

Lunch:
cous cous with spring onion, pepper, tomato, cucumber and sweetcorn
packet of Ryvita mini's and a tangerine

Dinner:
baked potato with 30g cheese and beans
fruit salad

HEb's - 35g oats and 30g bag of ryvita mini's
HEa's - 30g cheese

Syns:
1 on scan bran cake
5 on a freddo
4.5 on beef hoops and crosses

10.5 for the day

felt really hungry most of the day today and i sometimes get like that but it makes me a bit paranoid that i'm eating too much...felt i grazed every hour but it was all on free, superfree and obviously healthy food and i definitely wasn't eating just for the sake of it.
drank lots too to make sure it wasn't that so i guess i've just got to listen to my body?

it's not often that i come home with nothing after taking all my stuff for the day at work...but today i did and i did think eeeekkkk a wee bit...but oh well, i guess it's just been one of these days??

Last edited:
i know huni....still not satisfied and i've grazed all day! lol.
tomorrow might be the opposite (might balance out lol) but who knows....just need to go with it eh? x

another busy day for me today i'm afraid...i know it's been a short week but thank GOD it's almost the weekend! lol

today's been another successful day on the lovely sw plan and food is as follows....

Day - EE

Breakfast:
slice of scan bran cake on the way out the door then
magic porridge and a pear once i got to work

Mid morning snack:
4 seafood sticks, half a cup of homemade soup

Lunch:
Cous cous with ham, seafood sticks, spring onion, tomato, pepper and cucumber mixed through
tangerine

Dinner:
pork chop (with all fat removed) sw chips, grilled tomato, onions and mushrooms

HEb - 35g oats
HEa - will have some cheese later on no doubt

Syns:
1.5 for the scan bran cake
special k crisps - 4.5
freddo - 5

11 in total today

thankfully i've not been as hungry as i was yesterday, in fact, i brought a whole load of stuff back from work with me....phew! says me lol. just shows you though, that some days are different - and i don't think i ate anything any different that would fill me in a different way...aww well hehe.

tomorrow lunch WILL be different. i've ended up with the same 3 days in a row but i've enjoyed it and it's given me the chance to have different things for my B choice...

hope everyone's having a good one x

Last edited:
hiya just subscribing your diary looks good x

I have made one but don't join up until tonight so will be updating from tomorrow x

its called Sarah's slimming world diary x

Back