HEa's:
30g cheddar

Syns:
0.5 - pickle
0.5 ketchup
3.5 cheese & onion pom bears
5 freddo

9.5 for the day

Aw yer food always sounds really tasty hun! I FINALLY got round 2 doin a diary so here's the link http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...4-allimack-gettin-back-track.html#post6688846 I b most grateful 4 any advice etc or corrections if I'v gone wrong sumwhere!! It was WI day 4 me 2day after my 1st week back on plan n I'm chuffed 2 tell u I'v 7.5lb off!!!! Obviously won't ave a loss like that every week but it's been a great start on my way 2 losin 1st!!!! :D

Aw yer food always sounds really tasty hun! I FINALLY got round 2 doin a diary so here's the link http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...4-allimack-gettin-back-track.html#post6688846 I b most grateful 4 any advice etc or corrections if I'v gone wrong sumwhere!! It was WI day 4 me 2day after my 1st week back on plan n I'm chuffed 2 tell u I'v 7.5lb off!!!! Obviously won't ave a loss like that every week but it's been a great start on my way 2 losin 1st!!!! :D

oh my god...that's FANTASTIC!!!!
is that really just in a week??!! so you've lost half of the weight you gained when pregnant??

i'm so jealous! in fact, i'm no coming to subscribe to your diary if you're gonna put us all to shame....hehe just kidding, well done! :D
off to have a peek now ;) x

oh my god...that's FANTASTIC!!!!
is that really just in a week??!! so you've lost half of the weight you gained when pregnant??

i'm so jealous! in fact, i'm no coming to subscribe to your diary if you're gonna put us all to shame....hehe just kidding, well done! :D
off to have a peek now ;) x

Uck the food in yer diary wud put a chef 2 shame hun, mine's gona look dead cr@p in comparison! lol! :D

Love the ideas I'm getting from here. ;-)

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
small pot of magic porridge 1st thing then
rice pudding, berries, chopped banana and yog at work

Snack:
dahl loaf & seafood sticks

Lunch:
chicken & bacon pasta with pepper, onion, mushrooms & some honey & mustard dressing mixed through
nectarine

Dinner:
chilli with basmati rice (e/l mince, chilli powder, chopped tomatoes, onion, pepper, tin of chilli kidney beans)

HEb:
17.5g oats/alpen light bar

HEa:
nothing yet but might have 20g cathdral city cheddar snack pack thingy lol

Syns:
honey & mustard dressing - 1
prawn hoops & crosses - 4
aero biscuit - 5

10 for the day

Hi there, food looking good as usual. Tell me if you will `what is a ham stock cube` Never heard of them.
I know I could use chicken I suppose.

Happy friday peeps... :D

food looking like this for the day:

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
rice pudding, berries, banana & yog

Lunch:

mugshot, wm crackerbread and a bowl of fruit salad

Dinner:
meatfree burger roll with sw chips

HEb's:
wm roll
3 crackerbread/alpen light

HEa's:
3 x babybel light

Syns:
meatfree burger - 0.5
ketchup - 0.5
freddo - 5
crisps - 5.5

11.5 for the day

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad cous cous with yog.
(added some cinnamon to the cous cous this time but it def didn't go with the flavour of the yog lol. would've been better on its own me thinks)

Lunch:
Dark rye ryvita with egg mayo
nectarine and a bag of sainsbury's popcorn

Dinner:
made the paprika pork from the magazine and had it with rice then some left over fruit

HEb:
ryvita

HEa:
babybels

Syns:
mayo - 0.5
freddo - 5
popcorn - 2.5
space raiders - 3

11 for the day

hey missy :)

getting on ok thanks...how's things at your end?
work any better with that girl etc? x
Yeah... I've calmed down.
Realised she's just a piece of work, we all have to deal with them in life, and I'll just distance myself so she can't hurt me again... Think that's the best option... I hate falling out with people, puts me in a huge sense of unease. X

Yeah... I've calmed down.
Realised she's just a piece of work, we all have to deal with them in life, and I'll just distance myself so she can't hurt me again... Think that's the best option... I hate falling out with people, puts me in a huge sense of unease. X

me too!
i hate confrontation and feeling awkward and would rather try and speak things out....but sometimes you know there's no point cos they'll say "yeah, its fine" but you know they're gonna b1tch behind your back!

got something similar myself too and it's eating away at me....hating my time at work to the point i could've cried and walked out the other day but to be honest, i think it's me that's thinking too much about it!
i don't surround myself with people like that so being in an environment when you can't get away from it all week is wearing me down!

anyway...tis the weekend and a b1tch free zone so best lap it up lol x

not at all...i think mine's is never anything as exciting as some folk's lol x

glad to be of use....but see reply above hehe x

I love looking at your thread. It is a bit different. Found the ham stock cubes. Soup soon

Back