Everyday's a SW day :) x

Definately different in a good way. I potato & sweetcorn soup all the timev, I love it. Gonna try & find time to do lentil one tomorrow before I go to babysit for a few days.

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
rice pudding, berries, banana & yog

Lunch:
all day breakfast bake (sausage, bacon, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms & eggs)
alpen light bar

Dinner:
had a wee drop chicken & black bean sauce with boiled rice
fruit salad

HEb:
alpen light/hifi light bar

HEa:
nothing yet, might have a cheddar stick?

Syns:
sausage - 0.5
chicken & black bean - 2.5
prawn hoops & crosses - 4
malteser mini bunny - 3

10 for the day

just checking in with today's food.
had one of those days where i've not known what i've wanted/what to make all day which has resulted in me being hungry for most of the day....but on plan at least!
1lb off at WI tonight - hoped for more but better off than on!

DAY - EE
rice pudding, berries, banana & yog

Lunch:
fruit salad with yog & a weetabix mixed through
boiled egg

Dinner:
2 e/l sausages, baked potato & beans
tangerine

HEb:
1 weetabix/1 hifi light

HEa:
cheese stick

Syns:
1 - sausage
4.5 - hoops and crosses
5 - freddo

10.5 for the day

Last edited:
Hey hun, just checking in to see how you're doing! Well done on the pound this week, any loss is a loss and when you look at pictures like this you realise what a huge achievement it is! :)

one+pound+of+fat.jpg

Well done on your loss, every little helps :)
I hate days like that.... I end up just sitting hungry until I decide sometimes. Lol. Xx

that's what i've been like all day....couldn't even decide what to make for tomorrow's lunch...and still haven't lol. mugshot it is unless i have a brain wave at 7am.

i hate being hungry cos i know there's no need....but i guess it's better than grabbing something off plan just for quickness.

hope all is well at your end x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
1/2 a banana on 1 slice bread before work then rice pudding with fruit and yog

Mid morning snack:
a small potato and bean cake, a piece of sw quiche and a nectarine

Lunch:
mugshot and some home made soup

Dinner:
chickpea dahl loaf, sw chips and salad
fruit salad

HEb's:
2 alpen light bars
1 wm bread/1 hifi light

HEa:
babybel cheese

Syns:
funsize snickers - 4.5
hoops and crosses - 4.5
ketchup - 1

10 for the day

Last edited:
Hey :) what's potato and bean cake? Xx

its a recipe from the sw website:
peel, cube & boil a potato, mash them once cooked and add beans, cottage cheese, onion and an egg.

the recipe asks for flour, then mould and "fry" but i add some smash flakes to thicken it (cue the "smash" police lol) then mould them into a burger type shape and cook them in the oven. (turning them over a few times)
the recipe says the mixture shouldn't be too wet....but it does go really sloppy so you def need something

not adding the flour saves on syns but using smash for anything other than what it's meant to would raise a whole different issue and some would syn this...each to their own but i don't do it very often and only ever have 1 or 2 at a time.

might try it one time with the flour but any time i've made them, i've missed it out.

they're ok...nice for a wee change x

its a recipe from the sw website:
peel, cube & boil a potato, mash them once cooked and add beans, cottage cheese, onion and an egg.

the recipe asks for flour, then mould and "fry" but i add some smash flakes to thicken it (cue the "smash" police lol) then mould them into a burger type shape and cook them in the oven. (turning them over a few times)
the recipe says the mixture shouldn't be too wet....but it does go really sloppy so you def need something

not adding the flour saves on syns but using smash for anything other than what it's meant to would raise a whole different issue and some would syn this...each to their own but i don't do it very often and only ever have 1 or 2 at a time.

might try it one time with the flour but any time i've made them, i've missed it out.

they're ok...nice for a wee change x

I make a variation of this which I generally ave wif a cooked breakfast in place of toast or potato bread. I never syn the smash cos I'm eattin it as part of a meal rather than a snack - that's my excuse n I'm stickin 2 it! lol! :D

Oh n well done on the weight loss by the way, it all counts! :)

I make a variation of this which I generally ave wif a cooked breakfast in place of toast or potato bread. I never syn the smash cos I'm eattin it as part of a meal rather than a snack - that's my excuse n I'm stickin 2 it! lol! :D

Oh n well done on the weight loss by the way, it all counts! :)

thanks chick!

how do you make yours to have with breakfast? is it just with smash?x

I generally use cold left-over mashed potato n add a sprinkle of smash 2 dry it up but I do occasionally make it solely wif smash. I grill them rather than bake them altho I'v also fried them in frylite, which was nice 2 (still not as nice as proper fried potato bread tho unfortunately! :( lol!)

DAY- GREEN

Breakfast:
wee bowl of fruit salad before work then magic porridge when i was there

Mid Morning Snack:
sw quiche & some h/m soup

Lunch:
cheese & pickle sandwich

Dinner:
mac & cheese (lots of extra tomatoes & spring onions)
left over fruit

HEB's:
60g wm bread
35g oats

HEa's
30g cheese x 2

Syns:
pickle - 0.5
hoops and crosses - 4.5
mini mars - 4

10 for the day

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad and magic porridge

Mid Morning snack:
piece of dahl loaf, 3 wm crackerbread with e/l laughing cow chs tri

Lunch:
left over mac and cheese, few gulps of home made soup for superfree lol

Dinner:
baked potato with egg mayo
fruit salad & yog

HEb's:
17.5g oats/3 wm crackerbread
1 peanut hifi bar

HEa:
cheese (in mac & cheese and 2 chs triangles)

Syns:
e/l mayo - 0.5
freddo - 5
prawn hoops and crosses - 4

9.5 for the day

Last edited:
Back