Everyday's a SW day :) x

Hun, how many syns in a Quorn pepper steak thingy? Are they free? I am thinking of getting me some for tea tonight xx

Yup, I know the exact place they should've been, but no, alas, there wasn't even an empty section of shelf where they may have once been. Devastated. Still I found a can in Morrisons.

I do want to try the carrot cake porridge as it sounds right up my street, but what I was steering towards is something filling that doesn't use a HE up - so the rice pud would defo crack that. I will find some pud rice in my next shop.

I do like the LMc ROAR saussies - they make a good free breakfast although I like to have them in some bread. I do tend to mix my breakfasts up, so I don't get bored invariably I use HEBs and sometimes HEAs up all in one hit.

Re. the classes...I am exactly the same as you, i don't get much out of it, or should I say, I DIDN'T get much out of it, I joined and re-joined and re-re-joined...and probably once or twice more times, and it was the same class and each time I liked it less and less and even the embarassment of being weighed didn't do anything to boost me.. I just figured if I joined a new class and with something to aim for (the wedding) then I may be able to start a fresh and also it may make me stick to it seeing as I am spending money to do there. . . For now, I think you are right I think I will stick with the support on here and see how it goes.

Have you tried the B Free Wraps? They are a HEB and they are a good alternative to the humble wrap. They are great to use as a pizza base too.

x

Hun, how many syns in a Quorn pepper steak thingy? Are they free? I am thinking of getting me some for tea tonight xx

yep...the quorn peppered steaks are free huni...i do like them :)
and yep, i've tried the wraps. i don't get them a lot though cos i think they're a bit pricey?

the porridge is great for me in the sense that i make it up with the full 35g oats, but half the mixture so i've only used 1/2 a HEb...that lets me the rest later in the day - a roll for a burger dinner and a hifi light later or whatever.
i try to be "thirfty" and get as much as i can from the HE's...so i often split them.....more is always better ;) lol

if you started a new class, fresh C, fresh faces, it might be better...even just for a few weeks to see how you go? maybe if you stay each week and get to know people, it would be totally different?
keep an eye out for a free joining voucher and go then...that way you've spent less and you can just do a trial run?

och i dunno...it's hard! i do stick to plan myself and there's a class i could go to on a friday morning...but i'm wary that if i changed my WI day to a friday, i'd think right, treat weekend, start a fresh on monday where as now...i'm aware that if i did that on a sat/sun, it would show on the scales when i weigh on the monday!

i've not really told many people i've following the plan so in that sense, i've made it difficult for myself cos i'm paranoid i'll bump into someone i know at a class and i can't really ask ppl i know who are going, to get me the bars! i'm not embarrassed....i just can't be ar$ed with the ooooh how are you getting on and ooooh should you be eating that type comments!x

Hi Hun,
It's been really nice catching up on your convo from today- it's got me very inspired and wanting to try out new recipes!!
thinking I'm going to have to finally try some Dahl loaf! And that 1/2 syn roulade. Think I'm going to make a list for shopping :)
xxx

glad you've got some new ideas. i recently joined I-nsta-gram and it's great for food ideas....you should try it too?x

Oh I ordered everything for rice pudding on my shopping last week and the substituted bloody ground rice! What?! Like that's even the same. Just going to grab some from somewhere when I'm shopping myself, if you want something doing do it yourself! You always make me want rice pudding lol I love it for breakfast x

Oh I ordered everything for rice pudding on my shopping last week and the substituted bloody ground rice! What?! Like that's even the same. Just going to grab some from somewhere when I'm shopping myself, if you want something doing do it yourself! You always make me want rice pudding lol I love it for breakfast x

oh grrrrrrrrrr to them!!!
that would totally do my head in...hence the reason i've never done an online shop before! i'm a bit fussy when it comes to picking my fresh stuff like grapes, strawberries etc...they need to look just right before i'd pick them...even my OH wouldn't know which was best cos he thinks i'm tuned! lol

i do like it, just to bulk up fruit and to save a HEb...last year i was eating loads but now i just make up a glass full at the beginning of the week and it does 3 or 4 portions cos i just take 2 or 3 spoonfuls. it's easy to go OTT on things like rice, pasta etc and although we don't have to, i'm always mindful of how much i dish up for myself!

how's your wee dog now...better?x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad
quorn sausage and bacon medallion egg wrap

Lunch:
made quorn lasagne so picked at that and some of my crumbly dahl loaf!

Dinner:
gammon, roast cubed potatoes, carrots and sprouts
frozen grapes

HEb: honey monster stix/alpen light
HEa: mozzarella cheese

Syns:
freddo - 5
special k crisps (multipack) - 4

9 for the day

Attachments

• image-3550765697.jpg
    image-3550765697.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 34
  • image-1146255169.jpg
    image-1146255169.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 38
Hello lovely!!!

Your diary is looking fab! How is the new class going?

Your breakfast wrap looks amazing :)

xxx

Hello lovely!!!

Your diary is looking fab! How is the new class going?

Your breakfast wrap looks amazing :)

xxx

thanks toots :)

i'm not going to class now....decided at new year to go it alone cos i could never stay and was just paying my money to get weighed so it seemed a waste of £5 a week especially when i have all the books and of course, the support from here!
tempted to rejoin at times so i can stock up on hifi bars tho lol

lovely to see you back ;) x

yep...the quorn peppered steaks are free huni...i do like them :) and yep, i've tried the wraps. i don't get them a lot though cos i think they're a bit pricey? the porridge is great for me in the sense that i make it up with the full 35g oats, but half the mixture so i've only used 1/2 a HEb...that lets me the rest later in the day - a roll for a burger dinner and a hifi light later or whatever. i try to be "thirfty" and get as much as i can from the HE's...so i often split them.....more is always better ;) lol if you started a new class, fresh C, fresh faces, it might be better...even just for a few weeks to see how you go? maybe if you stay each week and get to know people, it would be totally different? keep an eye out for a free joining voucher and go then...that way you've spent less and you can just do a trial run? och i dunno...it's hard! i do stick to plan myself and there's a class i could go to on a friday morning...but i'm wary that if i changed my WI day to a friday, i'd think right, treat weekend, start a fresh on monday where as now...i'm aware that if i did that on a sat/sun, it would show on the scales when i weigh on the monday! i've not really told many people i've following the plan so in that sense, i've made it difficult for myself cos i'm paranoid i'll bump into someone i know at a class and i can't really ask ppl i know who are going, to get me the bars! i'm not embarrassed....i just can't be ar$ed with the ooooh how are you getting on and ooooh should you be eating that type comments!x

Thanks for the steak info.

Yeah they are quite pricey, so I won't be getting them every week, especially as they don't last too long. I have put the last two in the freezer but I know from experience that wraps don't really freeze and thaw too well.

Do you know what? I agree with everything you say about class. It's almost like an announcement that you are trying to lose weight and if you fail again you fail in front of lots of people rather than a few people and anonymous people on a forum who is supportive of you come what may. I think I will stick to going it alone.

Have a good day lovey xx

Thanks for the steak info.

Yeah they are quite pricey, so I won't be getting them every week, especially as they don't last too long. I have put the last two in the freezer but I know from experience that wraps don't really freeze and thaw too well.

Do you know what? I agree with everything you say about class. It's almost like an announcement that you are trying to lose weight and if you fail again you fail in front of lots of people rather than a few people and anonymous people on a forum who is supportive of you come what may. I think I will stick to going it alone.

Have a good day lovey xx

aww nooo...i hope it didn't read as me trying to put you off...it wasn't my intention x
i just know that you're trying to save money and i wouldn't want you to feel pressured to be on plan, then it have the opposite effect, then you beat yourself up even more than what you do already at times....there's no price on feeling great if going back to class worked for you so if you think you'd think/feel differently and approach things differently then go for it...100%

for me, i didn't gain anything by going to class cos i couldn't stay...so i dunno if i re-joined, and stayed, if it would be totally different for me?
i know others swear by it...but then maybe it's all they know?

hard one....i think it has it's pros and cons and really does depend on each person i think

hope you're having a good day...off to nosey at some diaries now that i have a spare 5 mins :D x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
carrot oats, raisins, banana and a skinny cappuccino

Snack:
dahl loaf and a yog

Lunch:
Quorn lasagne with some lettuce on the side and a pineapple stick

Dinner:
quorn burger on wm roll with lettuce, sw chips
fruit salad/yog

HEb's:
half oats/hifi light
wm roll

HEa's:
mozarrella cheese/babybel light and skinny milk in my cuppa this morning

Syns:
raisins - 1
ketchup - 1
milky bar - 3.5
crisps - 5.5

11 for the day

Attachments

• image-2145996814.jpg
    image-2145996814.jpg
    636.5 KB · Views: 29
  • image-1910801137.jpg
    image-1910801137.jpg
    572.9 KB · Views: 28
  • image-2770784235.jpg
    image-2770784235.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 28
DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad
quorn sausage and bacon medallion egg wrap

Lunch:
made quorn lasagne so picked at that and some of my crumbly dahl loaf!

Dinner:
gammon, roast cubed potatoes, carrots and sprouts
frozen grapes

HEb: honey monster stix/alpen light
HEa: mozzarella cheese

Syns:
freddo - 5
special k crisps (multipack) - 4

9 for the day

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
carrot oats, raisins, banana and a skinny cappuccino

Snack:
dahl loaf and a yog

Lunch:
Quorn lasagne with some lettuce on the side and a pineapple stick

Dinner:
quorn burger on wm roll with lettuce, sw chips
fruit salad/yog

HEb's:
half oats/hifi light
wm roll

HEa's:
mozarrella cheese/babybel light and skinny milk in my cuppa this morning

Syns:
raisins - 1
ketchup - 1
milky bar - 3.5
crisps - 5.5

11 for the day

Fab food days! Your wrap looked so yummy, must remember to buy foil it looks much neater in a bit of foil lol x

Fab food days! Your wrap looked so yummy, must remember to buy foil it looks much neater in a bit of foil lol x

lol... it done a good job of holding it together...i was determined not to use a knife and fork otherwise i'd have been as well having it all on a plate separate like a sit down breakfast!! :giggle: x

Ah you didn't put me off, you just echoed what I thought in my head really. Classes never really did it for me and I found myself either putting too much pressure on myself and ultimately being disappointed when I had been 100% and others in class hadn't and they lost more than me (are were smaller than me!) or not giving enough if a damn and jumping on the scales and shrugging off a gain and not staying to class because it we boring.

At least this way I am caring more and also pressurising myself less.

Xx

Ah you didn't put me off, you just echoed what I thought in my head really. Classes never really did it for me and I found myself either putting too much pressure on myself and ultimately being disappointed when I had been 100% and others in class hadn't and they lost more than me (are were smaller than me!) or not giving enough if a damn and jumping on the scales and shrugging off a gain and not staying to class because it we boring.

At least this way I am caring more and also pressurising myself less.

Xx

glad to hear it missy! :D x

oooh i've been a hungry girl today!
just as well i've been super busy and not had a chance to dwell on the thought of delicious tasting goodies too much lol

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad and a bite of roulade 1st thing
rice pudding, berries, banana and yog at work

Snack:
alpen light and a yog

Lunch:
ham egg "fried rice"
pineapple stick

Dinner:
fanta chicken with lots of peppers, onion and carrots

HEb: alpen light/hifi light

HEa: skinny milk in a cuppa

Syns:
2 brazil nuts - 2
popcorn - 4
mini ripple - 4.5

10.5 for the day :D

i've made an egg/quorn sausage wrap to have in the morning...gonna give it a bash cold - surely it'll be ok in the fridge til morning?
wanted to give it a bash cos if it's edible, it's always something i could actually take to eat at work?

will report back tomorrow on my findings lol x

Attachments

• image-1466664926.jpg
    image-1466664926.jpg
    589.3 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1155211196.jpg
    image-1155211196.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3434566146.jpg
    image-3434566146.jpg
    555.7 KB · Views: 30
I can't see it being so bad cold? Hopefully it's still ok! I am loving the wraps but going to have pancakes and fruit in the morning for a change. Looking forward to them already! X

Back