Everyday's a SW day :) x

your food looks yum! Xx

thanks hun...a fair wee bit of superfree in today :)

was just posting as you posted...i send the pics from my phone then edit it x

Yep lots of superfree there lol! Was the salad not nice then? X

it was nice...but i usually take salads out the fridge to let them sit for a while so they're not too cold on my teeth...but i didn't so it was trial and error lol
wasn't sure what i fancied so opened that for the sake of it....then i was a bit like...meh!
not a patch on the falafel ones from tesco that i love - but that are now avoided until the become free again! lol x

I had a really nice salad from tesco last week, it was chargrilled chicken with noodles I think, had a bit of a Thai dressing that came in a separate pot. No idea on syns but was totally delicious!
Xx

think i've seen them but never picked it up cos i wasn't sure on the syns either!
there is one that's 2.5 which has chicken and noodles but again, i won't get it until i'm 100% sure i'm picking up the right one.

asda has two new ones from the light and lovely range...there's one with chicken and mango which is 3 syns i think and the one i got for 1.5 (or 5 on red)

sometimes i think they pre packed salads have a funky taste which i'm not hugely keen on but i suppose they're handy if out and about. much prefer freshly prepared salads and for some reason...one made by someone else (ie from subway or a salad bar) always seems better than one i do myself! lol

really missing the BNS and falafel ones but no way they're worth 6 syns - for me anyway :) x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
1/2 hexb carrot cake oats, raisins & chopped banana 1st thing
quorn sausage in an egg wrap, skinny cappuccino at work

Snack:
rice pudding with berries and banana

Lunch:
wm roll with cheese, hm made coleslaw, yog and a pineapple stick

Snack:
cherry bakewell alpen light

Dinner:
quorn chicken nuggets, sw chips and the last of my coleslaw

HEb's:
wm roll
17.5g oats/alpen light

HEa's:
30g cheddar
milk in my cuppa

Syns:
raisins - 1
mayo - 1
nuggets - 3
crisps - 5.5
milky bar - 3.5

14 for the day

Attachments

• image-3520003804.jpg
    image-3520003804.jpg
    538.9 KB · Views: 40
Hey hun

How are you? x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
carrot cake oats before work
egg wrap with Q sausage and a cappuccino when i was there

Snack:
alpen light

Lunch:
quorn chilli pasta

Dinner:
gammon steak, roasties, veg
frozen coconut muller light

HEb: 17.5g oats/alpen light
HEa: skimmed milk in my cappuccino

Syns:
raisins - 1
freddo - 5
popcorn - 4

10 for the day

Attachments

• image-3500181474.jpg
    image-3500181474.jpg
    603.2 KB · Views: 31
  • image-4205680691.jpg
    image-4205680691.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 33
  • image-977872306.jpg
    image-977872306.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 36
Hhhhmmmm - food looking good Missy!!

Yeah, I am good and very excited!!

Xxx

Foods looking good Hun! How are you feeling this week? And how do you cook your roasties, mine don't seem to brown up like that with fry light xx

Hhhhmmmm - food looking good Missy!!

Yeah, I am good and very excited!!

Xxx

thanks girlies :D

feeling ok this week...super tired cos i'm not sleeping well and if i'm honest, i just want to eat rubbish...but i haven't and that's the main thing!

Emma....those tatties had the skin on....i did leave them for slightly longer than planned but it's just cos they had their skins :) x

thanks girlies :D

feeling ok this week...super tired cos i'm not sleeping well and if i'm honest, i just want to eat rubbish...but i haven't and that's the main thing!

Emma....those tatties had the skin on....i did leave them for slightly longer than planned but it's just cos they had their skins :) x
Hmm I'll give it a go next time, they look for appealing, and guess it saves me peeling time :) well done you got not reaching for the junk food, it's hard work when your feeling poo xxxx

Hmm I'll give it a go next time, they look for appealing, and guess it saves me peeling time :) well done you got not reaching for the junk food, it's hard work when your feeling poo xxxx

sure is...sometimes it's not even a thought...and it's natural to eat the sw way...other days its just so tempting eh! lol x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
1 slice of wm toast with banana and a cappuccino
egg wrap with Q sausage

Snack:
rice pudding with berries, banana and yog

Lunch:
salad (onion bhaji, onion, tomato, lettuce, baby spinach, boiled egg, pepper, corn, cucumber, beetroot and some grated cheese)
alpen light bar

Dinner:
meat free roast - roast potatoes, carrots, onion, cabbage, peas, green beans, gravy and a tsp cranberry sauce

HEb's:
alpen light/choc honey monster stix bar
30g wm bread &

HEa's:
skimmed milk/grated cheese

Syns:
gravy/sauce - 3
crisps - 5.5
mini malteser bunny - 3

11.5 for the day...and superfree galore! ;) x

Happy friday peeps :D

thank god eh! lol

well, mother nature appeared today - a day early so been feeling a bit naff at times today. totally shattered now but i tend to feel exhausted with it on my 1st day...should be fine tomorrow but can't grumble cos i've been ok in comparison to other months ;)

anyway...food was good until i couldn't be bothered cooking and we ordered chinese...thankfully i managed to persuade my OH NOT to order the box of combo starters which just means loads of deep fried stuff and think i made ok choices - much better than i could have anyway!

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
banoffee 1/2 syn roulade
fruit salad with yog and cous cous and a skinny cappuccino

Snack:
popcorn

Lunch:
bowl of chicken broth and some left over fruit salad

Dinner:
chicken and cashew nuts, boiled rice, prawn crackers and a few spoonfuls of chicken and sweetcorn soup

HEb: nothing yet....
HEa: skimmed milk in mu cuppa this morning

Syns:
popcorn - 2.5
some chicken and cashew nuts - 4 (didn't even have half)
prawn crackers - 3
soup - 3?
2 brazil nuts - 2

14.5 for the day

so...i fancy a wee bit of chocolate and i've not had my HEb yet so dunno whether to have that...or a small bag of maltesers which would take me over my syns. not gonna stress...i'm hormonal and the fact i've not inhaled the easter egg i've had for weeks is a miracle lol

might have them and miss my HEb....not sure...but i'm off to cosy up with a hot water bottle and head to bed soon

hope everyone's really well :D xx

Attachments

• image-686617890.jpg
    image-686617890.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 30
  • image-2062860680.jpg
    image-2062860680.jpg
    512.2 KB · Views: 26
  • image-1920877215.jpg
    image-1920877215.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: