Everyday's a SW day :) x

well done to your sis hun! its hard sometimes to take that first leap, so hopefully for her this is the start of a new her.
Hope your feeling a bite better about all you time spent cooking etc!
hope your feeling more positive about a day on plan! i think monday is a poo day to weigh sometimes, if youve had a a heavy weekend, you might get a false reading. Did you say you weigh at tesco, or is that a one off?
xx

Hey chick!

I remember you making egg wraps a while back- are they literally a rolled up omelette? X

yep, just a thin one :)
i just whisk 2 eggs and put them in the frying pan, flip them and that's it. when i say flip....i mean put a plate over the top then put it back in to cook the other side lol

made one earlier for tomorrow to have a work...easy peasy :) x

well done to your sis hun! its hard sometimes to take that first leap, so hopefully for her this is the start of a new her.
Hope your feeling a bite better about all you time spent cooking etc!
hope your feeling more positive about a day on plan! i think monday is a poo day to weigh sometimes, if youve had a a heavy weekend, you might get a false reading. Did you say you weigh at tesco, or is that a one off?
xx

there's nothing she hasn't tried over the years but i think her issues are much deeper than just greed if you get me....it's a shame...i know how life changing it would be for her and how people would treat her differently...sad but true eh! :(
but yeah, i hope so too.

weighed at tesco and yeah, i'm feeling ok thanks. didn't cook too much but all prepared for tomorrow so that's good :)
totally agree re weighing on a monday! maybe a mid week one would be better...but it's awkward with work etc....x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
tangerine, apple, banana and a yog
slice of 1/2 syn roulade

Lunch:
1/2 HEb carrot cake oats, raisins and the left over chopped banana from this morning
egg wrap with quorn sausage

Snack:
alpen light

Dinner:
mac and cheese, home made coleslaw and a ww pitta

HEb's:
1/2 oats/alpen light
ww wm pitta

HEa's:
20g cheese (mac and cheese was 60g in the whole recipe split in to 3 portions)
milk in 2 coffee's i had through the day

Syns:
raisins - 1
brown sauce (on wrap) - 1
mayo (in coleslaw) - 1
popcorn - 4
mini milky bar - 3.5

10.5 for the day

a good wee day being back on plan...have enjoyed my food and just logged it in MFP too (i know..i'm bad lol) and it's not even 1300 calories! didn't plan on it being low...that'll help with some of my chippy damage from last night hehe

might have a wee bite of something later if i need it....but had a late dinner (hence the weird concoction!) so can't see me needing it as i'll be off for my popcorn and milky bar shortly :) x

Attachments

• image-3388591871.jpg
    image-3388591871.jpg
    557.1 KB · Views: 30
i hadn't eaten a lot when i posted that....i've since had half a fish supper from the chippy and a fruit and nut!

ach well....typically i'm suffering tummy wise for it now but i did enjoy it :)

been trying to work out a typical sw day for me and compare to ww points...the only pro's i can see are that goodies would seem more worth it and i could have takeaways at the weekends....but i'm not liking that it's higher points for some healthier things...but only 5 for a cream egg. well, obviously i like it, lol but it's madness in a sense if you get what i mean?

i need to have a think about things...portion control isn't really what i need to worry about (i don't think anyway) it's just the part where if you have something like a pre packed sandwich or a 6 inch chicken salad subway....it's almost illegal on sw cos it's not been wm bread etc...
it's 5pp for a corn on the cob from nandos or 9 for chips (going with my eating out book from doing the plan before)....no doubt i'd pick the chips lol, but it's not the healthiest choice obviously....and i dunno how i feel about that side of things if you get me?

i'd be on 31 points and definitely think i'd automatically go to make healthier meals...but for me personally, i dunno if i'd resort straight back to low point rubbish cos i could get more rather than picking what was the better option?!

wish i hadn't looked on IG all day at ww stuff...my head is buzzing...i have books everywhere and scribbles of food i eat on sw and what it would be on ww....eurgh! lol

bought the new sw mag last night....thought it was new and just discovered it was the last one...which i already have...grrrrr...total waste of money and it was probably about £3! :(

happy that it's monday tomorrow....but i'm not quite sure what i'll be doing when i get up food wise :confused: :confused: x

I was like this I wasn't sure wether to try it or not but I'm getting on ok with it. I'm trying to keep my meals as healthy as possible still, you can do it healthy but I know what you mean, it could make us slip back into bad habits! X

Mac and cheese! Havnt had that for ages since onions set my tummy off. I love it too! X

I was like this I wasn't sure wether to try it or not but I'm getting on ok with it. I'm trying to keep my meals as healthy as possible still, you can do it healthy but I know what you mean, it could make us slip back into bad habits! X

i just put spring onions in it this time (are you ok with those?)..i've done it with onion and peppers etc before but just followed the recipe (well, half) and have some for lunch at work tomorrow :)

i think for me, right now wouldn't be good for me to switch....cos i know i would eat as low as i could through the day...and it would be on things which wouldn't fill me for long....but yeah, i'd have goodies galore so in reality, it's that part that i need to address!
obviously it's good that i recognise that and don't switch just to satisfy my want/need to have stuff like that....if i had more than 31pp to play with i'd be there in a flash! :giggle:

it's working well for you though and that's great...you don't have the pressure to stick to pp's just to have a loss the way that i do. i guess we just need to go with what works for us...and maybe i'll try it again at some point...but right now, i don't think it would be the best thing x

i just put spring onions in it this time (are you ok with those?)..i've done it with onion and peppers etc before but just followed the recipe (well, half) and have some for lunch at work tomorrow :)

i think for me, right now wouldn't be good for me to switch....cos i know i would eat as low as i could through the day...and it would be on things which wouldn't fill me for long....but yeah, i'd have goodies galore so in reality, it's that part that i need to address!
obviously it's good that i recognise that and don't switch just to satisfy my want/need to have stuff like that....if i had more than 31pp to play with i'd be there in a flash! :giggle:

it's working well for you though and that's great...you don't have the pressure to stick to pp's just to have a loss the way that i do. i guess we just need to go with what works for us...and maybe i'll try it again at some point...but right now, i don't think it would be the best thing x

I've stayed away from all onions leeks and garlic included! I could try it on a saturday I suppose. And if I get a bad tummy I'm not at work or anything on the sunday lol

With weight watchers they do different plans too, the filling and healthy is looking good for sunday lunch days. I think I'm finding it good for maintaining, not sure how I'd have felt losing on it! X

I've stayed away from all onions leeks and garlic included! I could try it on a saturday I suppose. And if I get a bad tummy I'm not at work or anything on the sunday lol

With weight watchers they do different plans too, the filling and healthy is looking good for sunday lunch days. I think I'm finding it good for maintaining, not sure how I'd have felt losing on it! X

give the mac and cheese a bash for sure...you know it's yummy and the recipe only calls for 6 spring onions so if you didn't want to add extra...there's not that many if the lot is for 4 people ;)

i saw the plan had changed....the f & h days were just introduced when i left...i stuck to points rather than those days but i see the simple start stuff is a lot like sw....except you're allowed crumpets and bread! yum lol

dunno how that works tho...if there was no limit on crumpets i know what i'd be eating for the day! lol x

DAY - EE

Breakfast
carrot oats with raisins and chopped banana
egg wrap with quorn sausage

Snack:
a dollop or rice pud with berries, banana and yog

Lunch:
mac and cheese and a pineapple stick

Dinner:
lasagne with coleslaw
(made a basic bolognese with e/l mince, chopped toms, pepper, onion, mushroom)

HEb: 17.5g oats/hifi light bar
HEa: 1/2 mozarella cheese/splash of milk in a cuppa

Syns:
brown sauce - 0.5
raisins - 1
mayo - 0.5
crisps - 5.5
mini malteser bunny - 3

10.5 for the day (and under 1500 cals) x

Attachments

• image-3881297653.jpg
    image-3881297653.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image-1063716603.jpg
    image-1063716603.jpg
    578.2 KB · Views: 21
  • image-1849209607.jpg
    image-1849209607.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 20
I will do the mac n cheese one time but I've planned my meals for next week now lol chicken fajitas on the menu! X

Ooh and food looks delightful today again! X

thanks! really enjoyed my eats today :D

ooh not had fajita's for ages...proper fajita's with normal wraps....yummeeeeee! lol

i love the old el paso bbq seasoning...used to have them a lot before i started sw - probably one of the few times i'd get peppers/onions in a meal - not anymore tho ;) x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
crunchy bran with chopped banana
egg wrap with a sausage

Snack:
fruit salad with yog and a few spoonfuls of cous cous stirred thru

Lunch:
left over lasagne with some lettuce
nectarine

Dinner:
baked sweet potato with tuna and onion and some home made coleslaw

HEb: crunchy bran
HEa: milk/mozarella cheese

Syns:
sausage - 0.5
sauce - 0.5
mayo - 2
crisps - 5.5
mini malteser bunny - 3

11.5 for the day :D

Attachments

• image-3742100305.jpg
    image-3742100305.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 34
  • image-2028317686.jpg
    image-2028317686.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 43
  • image-3988652611.jpg
    image-3988652611.jpg
    647.7 KB · Views: 37
  • image-1033173120.jpg
    image-1033173120.jpg
    535 KB · Views: 43
DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
1/2 carrot oats with raisins and banana
egg wrap with quorn sausage and a skinny cappuccino with sugar free caramel syrup

Snack:
rice pudding with berries, yog & the rest of the chopped banana

Lunch:
last portion of the mac and cheese
nectarine

Snack:
slice of 1/2 syn roulade

Dinner:
quorn chicken nuggets, sw chips and some hm coleslaw

HEb's:
2 hifi lights
17.5g oats &

HEa's:
skimmed milk and cheese

Syns:
raisins - 1
brown sauce - 1
nuggets - 3
mayo - 1
popcorn - 4

10 for the day

been really hungry today but having my hifi lights as tv treats with my popcorn instead of syning a bit of chocolate which saves me syns
got 1/2 a HEb left for something if i want it later too ;)

also realised there are 2 types of the chicken nuggets....the ones i'd had were "meat free nuggets" and tonight i opened a pack of "chicken style nuggets" - they looked totally different than the others and actually tasted different too :(
hoping they're both 1/2 a syn each but will def be looking out for the "meat free" one cos they're def tastier! x

Back