Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

I've made a little list of things I need to do tomorrow.
Need to stick some washing on, make my friend's mum a birthday card, do Leslie and go to the gym & body tone class, plus youth club at 5.
Then, if I've got any time after all that, I may try and give my room a blitz.

And find the coin.x

Well, tbh, the first time I ever had a catch up was this february, so I'm greatly making up and catching up with him as much as possible. Haha. Work went well thanks, and I hope your mental week goes smoothly. I know how hard it is to get online when you're crazy busy, so we'll see you when you get the chance to pop in =)
And now u have your new body to catch up with ;-) x
I've made a little list of things I need to do tomorrow. Need to stick some washing on, make my friend's mum a birthday card, do Leslie and go to the gym & body tone class, plus youth club at 5. Then, if I've got any time after all that, I may try and give my room a blitz.
Gotta love a list! I can't believe I managed to fit Leslie in today, am up to 3 A/P already, makes me feel a bit better after the weekend! X

I went six years with no catch ups when I was in between boyfriends :p

Trina do you have a food diary anywhere?

I dont hun but il start putting my food in my thread if u want hun. 6 Years with no catchups wowzers. ive been with my oh since i was 17 and im 30 next so i havent gone that long but we certainly dnt catch up wen hes peed me off and i drag it out to make him suffer. I dont catch up as much as id like tho not with 2 little monsters about haha.x

6 Years, gives me hope then! X

I dont hun but il start putting my food in my thread if u want hun. 6 Years with no catchups wowzers. ive been with my oh since i was 17 and im 30 next so i havent gone that long but we certainly dnt catch up wen hes peed me off and i drag it out to make him suffer. I dont catch up as much as id like tho not with 2 little monsters about haha.x

I can imagine u making him suffer and wait lol x

Do u handcuff him to the bed until u require his services ;-) x

Yeh and then go bak to the silent treatment when ive used him haha. Hes next to me and im trying to hold my laughter in coz he thinks we just talk about food haha.x

Yeh and then go bak to the silent treatment when ive used him haha. Hes next to me and im trying to hold my laughter in coz he thinks we just talk about food haha.x

Do u whip him if he doesn't do what u say too ;-) x And I don't mean a Walnut Whip lol x

Yeh i do but i think he misbehaves on purpose so i keep doin it hehe.x

Typical Man! X

OMG Emma is gonna KILL US when she comes back to her diary! X

She started it with her catchups.x

Oh yeah she did, she tainted the rest of us! We have innocent conversations about French fries and Babybels without her! X

Back