Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

Hello ladies.
Had a brilliant night last night.
And hopefully I did ok with my off plan food choices yesterday.

Pre zumba breakfast
Weetabix 3pp
Banana 0pp

After Zumba breakfast
Egg white 0pp
Clementine 0pp

Lunch
Gregg's Piri Piri Chicken Roll (310 calls so pointed as 8)

Snacks
WW Jam bar 2pp
WW yoghurt 1pp
Go ahead yoghurt bar 4pp
Banana 0pp
Weetabix 3pp

Then at the pub I had roughly 2 mixed fruit kopparbergs (I say roughly because me and the boy were both drinking from each other's glasses all night haha) 16pp
And I ordered the New York hot dog (hot dog with bacon, cheese & BBQ sauce served with chips) followed by toffee apple crumble and custard.
So I may have blown it a little with dinner, but I don't care.
They don't have calories on their menus though which is a bit annoying.

Today hasn't gone to plan either as I was supposed to be working 10-2 and have been asked to stay til 5, which I don't mind, but had no lunch so had to buy something cuz I was starving.
I went with a ham salad baguette and guesstimating it as 12 points after looking on the app for similar.

Toffee apple crumble omg i want it so bad. That hot dog sounds to die for. My tummy is seriously rumbling now. I realy dont think yesterday wil effect u coz of maimtainin. Wen i get to goal im not guna b as strict at the weekend and carry on as normal im the week.x

Hello ladies.
Had a brilliant night last night.
And hopefully I did ok with my off plan food choices yesterday.

Pre zumba breakfast
Weetabix 3pp
Banana 0pp

After Zumba breakfast
Egg white 0pp
Clementine 0pp

Lunch
Gregg's Piri Piri Chicken Roll (310 calls so pointed as 8)

Snacks
WW Jam bar 2pp
WW yoghurt 1pp
Go ahead yoghurt bar 4pp
Banana 0pp
Weetabix 3pp

Then at the pub I had roughly 2 mixed fruit kopparbergs (I say roughly because me and the boy were both drinking from each other's glasses all night haha) 16pp
And I ordered the New York hot dog (hot dog with bacon, cheese & BBQ sauce served with chips) followed by toffee apple crumble and custard.
So I may have blown it a little with dinner, but I don't care.
They don't have calories on their menus though which is a bit annoying.

Today hasn't gone to plan either as I was supposed to be working 10-2 and have been asked to stay til 5, which I don't mind, but had no lunch so had to buy something cuz I was starving.
I went with a ham salad baguette and guesstimating it as 12 points after looking on the app for similar.

Hey Sweetie, Im glad u had a nice day/evening yesterday :) i was bored so I worked out your dinner, Hot Dog etc was 43pp and Crumble etc was 17pp. I think you deserved it though as you've done so well and it's not like u go out all the time! X

Hey Sweetie, Im glad u had a nice day/evening yesterday :) i was bored so I worked out your dinner, Hot Dog etc was 43pp and Crumble etc was 17pp. I think you deserved it though as you've done so well and it's not like u go out all the time! X

Omg! The hot dog was 43 points?!?! =O
Crazy!!
Thanks for working it out though.
Although I wasn't strictly tracking, it's nice to know the value of things.
So yesterday I had 97pp.
Omg!
I think I win Serena on points in a day! =P haha

32 dailies, 49 weeklies and 16 activities
Oops

Omg! The hot dog was 43 points?!?! =O
Crazy!!
Thanks for working it out though.
Although I wasn't strictly tracking, it's nice to know the value of things.
So yesterday I had 97pp.
Omg!
I think I win Serena on points in a day! =P haha

32 dailies, 49 weeklies and 16 activities
Oops

That was including the chips tho ;-) I think you're definitely the winner!!! It just goes to show how the PP adds up though doesn't it?!? As a one off, it's fine but imagine doing that a couple of times a week!!! X

Toffee apple crumble omg i want it so bad. That hot dog sounds to die for. My tummy is seriously rumbling now. I realy dont think yesterday wil effect u coz of maimtainin. Wen i get to goal im not guna b as strict at the weekend and carry on as normal im the week.x

Yeah, hopefully it won't have too much of an affect.
The hot dog was ok, but the bun was a let down.
I'd've much preferred the baguette bun that wetherspoons do with their hot dogs.
And I'm gonna try and get out of eating so many points by saying the boy at about 1/3 of my dinner so that like 14 points less for me ;)

But yeah, relaxed weekends sounds like a plan

Yeah, hopefully it won't have too much of an affect.
The hot dog was ok, but the bun was a let down.
I'd've much preferred the baguette bun that wetherspoons do with their hot dogs.
And I'm gonna try and get out of eating so many points by saying the boy at about 1/3 of my dinner so that like 14 points less for me ;)

But yeah, relaxed weekends sounds like a plan

That's what weekends are for (or holidays in my case lol)! X

Hello. Just a quick question do you out your pedometer on high or moderate activity when doing Zumba? Thanks in advance?

Hello. Just a quick question do you out your pedometer on high or moderate activity when doing Zumba? Thanks in advance?

I put mine on high activity when I'm at Zumba because its very active and gets my heart rate very high

I put mine on high activity when I'm at Zumba because its very active and gets my heart rate very high

That's what i put mine on but I earned like 15 ap's so a lot lol.

Glad you enjoyed your night! Apple pie sounds soooooo yum I'm jello
When your maintaining its ok to have a blow out meal once a week otherwise you would crack up and just stop pointing altogether

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow yesterday sounds amazing. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Shur what's the point in not having a day like that when you've worked so hard to get there. :D

That's what i put mine on but I earned like 15 ap's so a lot lol.

Yeah, that seems a really high amount for Zumba.
But then I have to do 6 minutes to earn a point, which increases as your weight goes down.
You're a bit heavier than me so will require less time per point, so 15 sounds about right to be honest.
Well done!
I've only done 15 points since Thursday this week, so to earn that many in one class is awesome.
Keep up the good work

Glad you enjoyed your night! Apple pie sounds soooooo yum I'm jello
When your maintaining its ok to have a blow out meal once a week otherwise you would crack up and just stop pointing altogether

Wow yesterday sounds amazing. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Shur what's the point in not having a day like that when you've worked so hard to get there. :D

Yeah... It's not very often I have a blow out like that. I think maybe once a month, just have an off day. Most likely be a Saturday or Sunday.
But we'll see how I get on at weigh in on Thursday.
I put on half a pound after my 3 day birthday blow out, although I was on 6 dailies less to try and do damage limitation. If I stay the same, then 32 and my weeklies work for me haha

97 points is amazing haha, though I expect I've eaten that many before on a binge day and not tracked.

I'm glad you enjoyed (most of) your meal :)

Yeah, that seems a really high amount for Zumba.
But then I have to do 6 minutes to earn a point, which increases as your weight goes down.
You're a bit heavier than me so will require less time per point, so 15 sounds about right to be honest.
Well done!
I've only done 15 points since Thursday this week, so to earn that many in one class is awesome.
Keep up the good work

I earn one just under every 4 minutes on high intensity. So I suppose that's about right for an hour.
My plan is to so my josie/30ds DVD in the morning then do a class in the evening. Exercise is key to losing weight and I want it gone lol seemed to work really well for you even if I have a hell of a lot mor to lose than you did lol.

Yeah... It's not very often I have a blow out like that. I think maybe once a month, just have an off day. Most likely be a Saturday or Sunday.
But we'll see how I get on at weigh in on Thursday.
I put on half a pound after my 3 day birthday blow out, although I was on 6 dailies less to try and do damage limitation. If I stay the same, then 32 and my weeklies work for me haha

That's my kind of maintaining ;-) At least you'll still be able to have a life!!! X

How was your weekend afta?

Right back on plan.
Yesterday was a bit of a pain as I had to buy a sandwich from the coffee shop because I was asked to stay an extra 3 hours at work, so I had to guesstimate it's value.
But I did look to see which would be better - a roll or a jacket potato and the roll was better value.

Been on plan today as well - had 8 points left for treat - had a mini vanilla slice (1pp), 80g of fudge ice cream (4pp) and a 3pp slice of cake that I portioned and froze the other day - I took it out and just ate it frozen - was like having frozen dairy cake. Mmmm.

Morrisons have got fresh ww meals on offer at £1.25 atm, so I grabbed a couple and had a tomato & mozzarella pasta one today for lunch.
Also picked up a tuna & cucumber nu me sandwich for 19p and it's 7pp so it'll probably feature in tomorrow's meal plan.

My favourite thing to do atm when I'm peckish and it's not time for eating yet - like today - I'd had lunch at half 12 and by half 3 was peckish again, but didn't want to waste points on snacks, but knew I wouldn't be able to eat until after work (which is about half 9 because I go to morrisons on way home after a late shift - perfect time for bargains) - is to eat another bowl of weetabix for 3pp.
So this weekend, I've had 2 bowls of weetabix per day.
Oops.
But it's so low and so filling.

How are you getting on?!
Dya think you'll make it to goal or still worrying about flo?

Right back on plan.
Yesterday was a bit of a pain as I had to buy a sandwich from the coffee shop because I was asked to stay an extra 3 hours at work, so I had to guesstimate it's value.
But I did look to see which would be better - a roll or a jacket potato and the roll was better value.

Been on plan today as well - had 8 points left for treat - had a mini vanilla slice (1pp), 80g of fudge ice cream (4pp) and a 3pp slice of cake that I portioned and froze the other day - I took it out and just ate it frozen - was like having frozen dairy cake. Mmmm.

Morrisons have got fresh ww meals on offer at £1.25 atm, so I grabbed a couple and had a tomato & mozzarella pasta one today for lunch.
Also picked up a tuna & cucumber nu me sandwich for 19p and it's 7pp so it'll probably feature in tomorrow's meal plan.

My favourite thing to do atm when I'm peckish and it's not time for eating yet - like today - I'd had lunch at half 12 and by half 3 was peckish again, but didn't want to waste points on snacks, but knew I wouldn't be able to eat until after work (which is about half 9 because I go to morrisons on way home after a late shift - perfect time for bargains) - is to eat another bowl of weetabix for 3pp.
So this weekend, I've had 2 bowls of weetabix per day.
Oops.
But it's so low and so filling.

How are you getting on?!
Dya think you'll make it to goal or still worrying about flo?

Hey Emma :) Sounds as though you're right back on Plan? I'm just curious about Weetabix after my Cereal Bar Question after Butlins, do you count Weetabix as 3pp per bowl as you've eaten them as two separate meals? Cos Ive been counting at the higher rate if they are eaten in the same 24hour period, now I'm worried Ive done it wrong :-( x

Back