Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

None of the links are working for me :(

Oh no =(

They weren't working for me initially, but Trina managed to get them working for her.
I changed the links and they worked fine for me.

Good Morning Emma :) I hope u have a good Saturday off work :) x

Thanks.
Zubmba, grandma's for lunch, pub for leaving do.
That's today's plans =)

So did the nite go well? Bet u wowed every1 with your tiny figure.x

Had a really good night - was just me and the bestie, and she's over telling me how tiny I am because she's always telling me lol.

We had a really good night though - her cousins were out, and it's always great when her family is out because they just get her drunk.
It's so funny haha.

Thanks.
Zubmba, grandma's for lunch, pub for leaving do.
That's today's plans =)

Oooo that sounds like a nice day/evening :) Do u take your own lunch to your Grandmas? We are off to Leeds Castle today :) x

Had a really good night - was just me and the bestie, and she's over telling me how tiny I am because she's always telling me lol.

We had a really good night though - her cousins were out, and it's always great when her family is out because they just get her drunk.
It's so funny haha.

Awwwww that sounds like a good evening :) It must be fab for people to tell u how tiny u are, such a confidence boost! X

Oooo that sounds like a nice day/evening :) Do u take your own lunch to your Grandmas? We are off to Leeds Castle today :) x

Awwwww that sounds like a good evening :) It must be fab for people to tell u how tiny u are, such a confidence boost! X

No, I don't take my own lunch to grandma's.
She buys meals for me.
Think I'm gonna have fish pie today because it's low in points and I'm on a 24 point day today so I can have a kopparberg down the pub - as long as they do kopparberg that is haha.

And yeah... it's really good when they notice.
I went with my dark jeans and pink/black peplum last night.
I looked in the huge mirror in the toilets and loved how I looked.
So now I'm debating again with what to wear because those jeans are a lot skinnier than the blue jeans.

No, I don't take my own lunch to grandma's.
She buys meals for me.
Think I'm gonna have fish pie today because it's low in points and I'm on a 24 point day today so I can have a kopparberg down the pub - as long as they do kopparberg that is haha.

And yeah... it's really good when they notice.
I went with my dark jeans and pink/black peplum last night.
I looked in the huge mirror in the toilets and loved how I looked.
So now I'm debating again with what to wear because those jeans are a lot skinnier than the blue jeans.

Lol! I still think the Black Vest and Jeans looks good! It's good that your Grandma buys meals, I have to always take my own food to my Mums so I know what I'm getting. I bet you'll enjoy your Kopperburg! X

Leeds castle?x

I thort u ment leeds thats half hour away from me haha.x

Ha ha ha, there's another leeds about 20mins from me lol x

Today has had a change of plan.

I've come into town with the boy.
I'm decided to have a day off.
I'm not gonna go crazy, but I'm not gonna track religiously.

He's having Burger King for lunch, but I've resisted that and I'm gonna go get a roll from Gregg's or another bakery if there's nothing I fancy later.
And the pub later is a hungry horse, so I'll have something to eat there tonight, and a few kopparbergs.
Not a crazy day, but I'm gonna have a relaxed one and chill out. I've got to put on 7.5lbs before I have to pay again.
So I still won't know whether 32 is my number or not, because I'll have used weeklies/activities, but I don't care.

Really annoyed though.
Have left my pedometer at home on my gym clothes when I got changed to come out. Idiot

The links worked for me today! OMG Emma the change in you!!!! You look STUNNING! You were gorgeous before and now you're extra extra gorgeous! Wow!

You're such an inspiration :D

I'm gonna look at your after photos when I feel like cheating.

The links worked for me today! OMG Emma the change in you!!!! You look STUNNING! You were gorgeous before and now you're extra extra gorgeous! Wow!

You're such an inspiration :D

I'm gonna look at your after photos when I feel like cheating.

Thanks Sarah.
That was a really nice thing to hear.
I'm glad you're able to see that ww does work for people, and if you want to use my pictures for inspiration, than feel free.
Whatever it takes to get you feeling as good as I feel =D

Wow hon. You look great. Hope you had great nite last nite and enjoy your day off. :D

Today has had a change of plan.

I've come into town with the boy.
I'm decided to have a day off.
I'm not gonna go crazy, but I'm not gonna track religiously.

He's having Burger King for lunch, but I've resisted that and I'm gonna go get a roll from Gregg's or another bakery if there's nothing I fancy later.
And the pub later is a hungry horse, so I'll have something to eat there tonight, and a few kopparbergs.
Not a crazy day, but I'm gonna have a relaxed one and chill out. I've got to put on 7.5lbs before I have to pay again.
So I still won't know whether 32 is my number or not, because I'll have used weeklies/activities, but I don't care.

Really annoyed though.
Have left my pedometer at home on my gym clothes when I got changed to come out. Idiot

Mmmmm I love Hungry Horse! They do the most AMAZING veggie kebabs which I have coated in Jalapeño Sauce mmmmmmm! Hope u enjoy your day off :) You really do deserve it as you've done so well and you could of had BK but you went to Greggs or the Bakery! Can't wait to hear what you have today :) x PS-I know it's irritating about the Pedometer but you'll know u have done the steps and u don't eat the AP anyway. X

Yay for the day odd did you enjoy it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello ladies.
Had a brilliant night last night.
And hopefully I did ok with my off plan food choices yesterday.

Pre zumba breakfast
Weetabix 3pp
Banana 0pp

After Zumba breakfast
Egg white 0pp
Clementine 0pp

Lunch
Gregg's Piri Piri Chicken Roll (310 calls so pointed as 8)

Snacks
WW Jam bar 2pp
WW yoghurt 1pp
Go ahead yoghurt bar 4pp
Banana 0pp
Weetabix 3pp

Then at the pub I had roughly 2 mixed fruit kopparbergs (I say roughly because me and the boy were both drinking from each other's glasses all night haha) 16pp
And I ordered the New York hot dog (hot dog with bacon, cheese & BBQ sauce served with chips) followed by toffee apple crumble and custard.
So I may have blown it a little with dinner, but I don't care.
They don't have calories on their menus though which is a bit annoying.

Today hasn't gone to plan either as I was supposed to be working 10-2 and have been asked to stay til 5, which I don't mind, but had no lunch so had to buy something cuz I was starving.
I went with a ham salad baguette and guesstimating it as 12 points after looking on the app for similar.

Back