Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

Yeah that's exactly where the pain is! Its horrible x

Someone else has said that too, I'm going to go back to the doctors next week x

Just from what your saying hun - its the same symptoms my sis had and 3 girls I work with. They ended up putting sis on morphine before they actually removed hers, as it was so painful. She was bent double and got to the point she was ringing for an ambulance every week. Dont let him fob u off its horrible when it gets a good hold

Hi everyone, well its weekend again! Can you believe we're nearing the end of march already and its also snowing! What is going on?!
I can't remember what I have eaten the past few days but I've been on plan, not actually eaten that much due to this daft stomach ache.
Went to the gym last night for an hour and 15 minutes... had a right laugh. was challenging my friend on the weights and I pulled a weight of 85lbs on one of the weight machines which works the 'bingo wings'. My arms aren't half sore today! My legs are aching like crazy from the exercise bike and rowing machine but that can only be a good thing right?
How's everyone else doing? Any plans for this snowy weekend? x

Hmmm... think I must be getting symptoms of TOTM. I could eat a full Thornton's chocolate shop right now which crying into a cup of hot chocolate for no apparent reason. Can you believe I have cried at some ridiculous programmes today.... Ashley Banjo's street crew challenge, Biggest Loser, Fat Families, Got to Dance and Very Bad Men. I also felt very teary picking my dad up from the airport this morning... he's only been to Ireland for a week! Trying to drink lots of water, had 4 pints so far, in a bid to prevent water retention x

Hi nettie - sorry your feeling teary hun. Its pants when that happens, but at least you know its nothing serious causing the tears (just one of them days).

Go you at the gym girl - well done. Would those weights work on bingo thighs lol

Hmmm... think I must be getting symptoms of TOTM. I could eat a full Thornton's chocolate shop right now which crying into a cup of hot chocolate for no apparent reason. Can you believe I have cried at some ridiculous programmes today.... Ashley Banjo's street crew challenge, Biggest Loser, Fat Families, Got to Dance and Very Bad Men. I also felt very teary picking my dad up from the airport this morning... he's only been to Ireland for a week! Trying to drink lots of water, had 4 pints so far, in a bid to prevent water retention x

Oh I always cry at biggest loser - that's normal !!

Hi hun, I'm ok today. Could still eat a truck load of chocolate but I'm good thanks. Just having a relaxing day, I'm off work all week and plan to spend the whole week doing nothing except evening trips to the gym. Two of my friends are also off work and me and ste have a few days off together too so should be nice. How are you hun? x

The week off will do you the world of good hun - enjoy it. Its great that you will be able to do stuff with ste too. Im ok thanks just resting my back, its aching after standing too long to cook yesterday x

Did you hear back from the occupational health? x

They rang me on Friday - she said to be classed as being covered under DDA you have to have the same condition for 12months or more, but she was gonna use her Noodle and class me as debilitated. So i have to wait for her recommendation coming through and then they will send someone out to sort me a proper chair

hey hun, glad they got back to you quickly. lets hope they get you a chair sorted next.

I've been off track for a few days, feel like its totally lost it and cant get back on track at all. I'm off work on my own tomorrow so when I've taken the kids to school I'm going to go to Tesco and get lots of fruit, veg and meat and I really need to start planning. I'm at the gym tonight so hoping to burn off a few calories and have some time to have a real good think! This is the longest I have ever been on SW as I have usually given up by now... I can see a pattern forming!

Off to the gym in an hour... looking forward to burning off some of this frustration and having some time to clear my mind. I feel really tense at the moment, going to lift some weights to push it all out. I'm going to go to the gym a few extra times this week and I may try spinning if my friend is up for it (not going on my own)
I wanted to do my measurements today (haven't done them before) but cant find the tape measure :rolleyes:
Hope everyone is having a great day... Its flipping freezing here in Oldham but luckily no snow! x

Off to the gym in an hour... looking forward to burning off some of this frustration and having some time to clear my mind. I feel really tense at the moment, going to lift some weights to push it all out. I'm going to go to the gym a few extra times this week and I may try spinning if my friend is up for it (not going on my own)
I wanted to do my measurements today (haven't done them before) but cant find the tape measure :rolleyes:
Hope everyone is having a great day... Its flipping freezing here in Oldham but luckily no snow! x

Freezing here too making me want to lie under a duvet!! Trying to decide myself 'gym or exercise at home'. Mmmmm not sure.

Did you go to the gym? I was there for nearly 2 hours, going back tomorrow to pick up my work out programme. Being brave and going on my own as my friend is at college z

Did you go to the gym? I was there for nearly 2 hours, going back tomorrow to pick up my work out programme. Being brave and going on my own as my friend is at college z

You'll feel great going on your own - really strong and proud. Embarrassing but I often blub when I leave the gym because I am so pleased/ relieved!! I did jillian michaels fat boost metabolism - more fun than treadmill etc. think may swim/ do aquacise tomorrow and going to Zumba again weds.

Nettie - let this time be the time that pattern changes and stick with it. Your doing so well to let it slip now. You will probably feel better tomorrow once you have all that lovely food in. Make some different meals for a bit of variety. x

Back