Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

morning lovelies, weighed in this morning and put last weeks 3lbs back on, will see how much I can recover in the next 2 days. I'm not going to give up but need to learn how to deal with blips. If I don't go to the gym tonight I'm going to start c25k again on my treadmill at home.
what's everyone up to today? I've just watched Jeremy Kyle as someone I grew up with was just on it- she isn't half getting some grief over facebook for it now! I'm going to my dads soon, he has been in Ireland for a week or so and I missed him like crazy. I haven't eaten anything yet- just had a cup of coffee but todays plan is:
Breakfast: scrambled egg with tomatoes and 2 slices of wholemeal toast (1 x hex B) Will have this at my dads in about half an hour
Lunch: Ham and egg salad and mixed melon
Tea: Steak, mushrooms, tomatoes, green beans and roasted carrots
Syns: not going to have any today.
Drinks: I aim to drink 5 pints of NAS

Food diary has changed... didn't eat breakfast and Ive just had a home made kebab on pitta for lunch. toasted a wholemeal pitta bread and opened it up, piled it up with rocket and spinach, radish, tomato and chicken. Was delicious! got steak and stir fried vegetables for tea. I was very brave and drove to Tesco on my own. I've been to a few places today... my dads, the post office and chemist, my uncles, my brothers and Tesco. Going to go get the kids from school later and then take them to my dads after school for an hour.

hahaha no stopping me now. I still get very nervous about parking but I'm doing good I think... I haven't caused any accidents yet anyway so that's gotta be good hasn't it lol x

I think I've done quite well considering on Tuesday last week I felt physically sick at the thought of driving.

Just had my tea and it was disgusting- had stir fried vegetables with a little bit of chow mien sauce (2 syns) and it was tasteless, I just ate my steak. I'm not hungry though, the steak was fine.

I'm off to bed in a minute, I've almost finished my 2 books I'm currently reading so going to snuggle down in bed and read those for an hour x

Evening lovelies,
Got back from the gym about an hour ago and I am shattered and aching like mad... can only be a good thing surely.
Ste is just cooking tea, pork steaks with courgettes, tomatoes and peppers. Its the first thing I have eaten today apart from a cheese string and a custard cream.
I've had 2 cups of coffee, 3 pints of NAS juice and a 500ml bottle of water whilst at the gym.
Weigh in day tomorrow, lets see how it goes.

as long as I haven't gained more than 2lbs I'll be happy, just need to sort myself out and get back on the wagon 100% My meals are ok when I actually have a full meal so just need to sort out my routines I think xx

as long as I haven't gained more than 2lbs I'll be happy, just need to sort myself out and get back on the wagon 100% My meals are ok when I actually have a full meal so just need to sort out my routines I think xx

Yes it's just that pesky planning. Let us know how you get on x

Hi nettie how ya doing hun?? Have you been too busy to eat today chick? your tea sounds lovely x

Hi Hun, I was really busy yesterday- did some governors training at the kids school, took my dad shopping, went back to get the kids from school then got ready for the gym. Tea was lovely though, really enjoyed it x

Morning lovelies, very ashamed to say that I have put 2lbs on. I've had enough of this messing about now, it's time to either give up and live the rest of my life being fat and miserable or taking control and get this planning sorted and start losing weight... Not really a choice is it!? I'm going to do some shopping today for Holly's birthday on Saturday and we are having breakfast out, there is a café that does grilled bacon and poached eggs so I'll have that and then when I get home I am going to plan my food for the week and I am definitely going to go to the gym more- I feel so much better emotionally and mentally after a work out. I'm taking tyler to karate tonight so I'll see if I can leave him there whilst I go to the gym which is in the same building. Still not restarted C25k so as the gym is closed over the bank holidays I need to get that sorted. I will have a loss next week... food diary to follow later! Have a lovely day everyone x

Morning lovelies, very ashamed to say that I have put 2lbs on. I've had enough of this messing about now, it's time to either give up and live the rest of my life being fat and miserable or taking control and get this planning sorted and start losing weight... Not really a choice is it!? I'm going to do some shopping today for Holly's birthday on Saturday and we are having breakfast out, there is a café that does grilled bacon and poached eggs so I'll have that and then when I get home I am going to plan my food for the week and I am definitely going to go to the gym more- I feel so much better emotionally and mentally after a work out. I'm taking tyler to karate tonight so I'll see if I can leave him there whilst I go to the gym which is in the same building. Still not restarted C25k so as the gym is closed over the bank holidays I need to get that sorted. I will have a loss next week... food diary to follow later! Have a lovely day everyone x

Great plan. These things happen, we are human etc etc its about getting back to it, keeping on going. Don't forget too that when you start exercising without having done loads you often out weight on for a week or two - something to do with joints retaining water for padding. Next week that 2 will be gone & more.

Thanks hun, I just need to break this cycle of dieting-stopping-getting fatter- and so on!

Today has been a little bit mad. Took the kids to school then me and Ste went to do some shopping- my dad rang in a panic to tell us that he had had his yearly gas check with the housing people and they said that he cannot use his cooker as the gas pipe was ready to burst! They cut off the pipe so we had to take him to get an electric cooker... went all over town to find one that could be delivered today! Had to go to a few other places and then we popped to my uncles- went to get the kids from school and my uncle rang as I had left some stuff there- had to go back! Took the kids to an easter egg hunt which was run by our doctors and now I've got a 15 minute sit down before dropping Holly off at my dads and taking tyler to karate. I could do with another week off work to rest after this week. Food wise I have had egg, bacon, tomato and mushroom with 2 toast and that's all for now. Forgot to take something out of the freezer so will have to go to asda after karate. Will update with a food diary later xx

Hi all, not long been home from karate, I have one tired little boy! I couldn't go in the gym as he wanted me to stay and watch him- it was only his 2nd week. I have just ordered take away for tea- having rice and curry sauce, going to have to resist the kids pizza but that will be easy as I really don't feel that hungry and want to do so well next week. I'm just about to look on the recipe thread for some new ideas. Hope everyone has had a great day x

Hello nettie - So glad to see your gonna plan rather than give up. You will do it if the determination is there hun.

What a busy bee you have been lol Im dizzy just reading it all haha. Hope you have a more chilled weekend x

Back