Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

Texty_F said:
Its tomorrow chick but im dreading it :( feel like ive struggled really badly this week - but i wont give up

Aw it can't have helped with the bad back and tummy! Hopefully you will be able to go to the loo before weigh in! Stay positive! You have done so well and you are a massive support for me on here, lots of hugs coming your way xx

hello there you bunch of lovelies!
well another day done in the mission to lose this weight.
today i have had...
breakfast: a whole punnet of blue berries and an apple with a cup of tea
lunch: roast chicken on 2 wholemeal bread (2x hexb) and a bowl of veg soup (again made by the cafe at work, all free and super yummy)
tea: mackrel and prawns with a mixed salad
snacks: 1 foxes chunky cookie thing which was 6.5 syns
also had 2 green teas, half a litre of water and 3 cups of tea

It is weigh in number 3 in the morning and I think I may have lost 1lb. I havent eaten as much veg with meals or fruit week, need to re do week one I think. Going to have one evening off plan next week and I cannot wait lol. I am going for a curry after work as someone is leaving. 5 courses for £10! I actually cannot wait... I already know what I am ordering! haha.

Everyone had a good day? How did you get on texty? xx

2lbs on gutted - but a new week ahead. This week I plan to write everything down see if it makes a difference.

Good luck for tomorrow hun I know you said you thought you had a bad day but 1 outta 7 wont take u off track and if you turned it into an EE day then its all good x

Good luck for tomorrow x

hi hun,
the baked bean lasagne is;
baked beans (obviously lol)
tinned chopped tomatoes
mushrooms
onions
garlic
and you just layer with sheets of pasta and top with cheese. It was lovely and my 2 children had loads too.

After saying last night that I had changed my sleeping pattern I went upstairs at 8pm as I was sick of the soaps that are on allll monday evening and I read my book, I last looked at the clock at 8:45pm and slept all night lol.

Hi There! Have enjoyed reading your posts. I am on my second week of SW and have lost with it before but put on again :( due to pure laziness!! But determined to do it this time.
I am gonna have to try the lasagne out.
It's funny you say about sleep patterns cos I felt like before i started SW that I could sleep for hours!! Now I struggle to get off and wake up early- blaming the rumble in my belly.

So sad this morning, I have STS, Ste has lost 4lbs! :(

Oh I hate a disappointment especially when 'they' lose more ( often undeservedly)!

Chin up though- sometimes our bodies need time to catch up or go into a panic- keep at it and it will come off next week x

Well done! It's not a gain! But your right how frustrating is it when they lose more :( when friends lose more then me my competitiveness goes into overdrive!! Lol

hi everyone,
not my usual cheery self today and felt like giving up at the first hurdle but I've given myself a good talking to and I'll be ok, will work extra hard this week, get in more fruit and vegetables and hopefully lose something for next week.
I am currently in bed, feeling very aggitated, need some time alone I think... everything is annoying me today! This is making me think even more that I have symptoms of a star week without the actual period!

2lbs on gutted - but a new week ahead. This week I plan to write everything down see if it makes a difference.

Good luck for tomorrow hun I know you said you thought you had a bad day but 1 outta 7 wont take u off track and if you turned it into an EE day then its all good x

ah hun! hope you get the result you want next week. I am also going to write everything down for the week ahead just incase it wasnt my star week and I have gone wrong somewhere xx

Hi hunni - were in the same boat this week feeelings wise. Next week will be our week nothing will get in the way. Ive had a good day today but still feel really bloated grrrrrrrrrr.

Dont give up were in this for the long haul - we WILL do it xx

Hi hunni - were in the same boat this week feeelings wise. Next week will be our week nothing will get in the way. Ive had a good day today but still feel really bloated grrrrrrrrrr.

Dont give up were in this for the long haul - we WILL do it xx

Thanks so much for all your support over the past 3 weeks texty, you're so encouraging and its what I need right now. You're a star! This time next week we will be much happier after having a nice loss I'm sure xx

Thanks so much for the bean lasagne recipe. Def going to give it a go soon! Don't become too disheartened from not losing anything.
I started slimming world 2 weeks ago but it turned out to be a really bad time as a close relative was taken into hospital last Friday and is still on life support. I have been trying to stick to plan but with feeling down and travelling to the hospital and back a lot I've been having take aways and just having the odd binge when I'm feeling sad. I'm still making myself write everything that I eat down in a note book that I have started...no matter how painful it is to look at! I started a food diary thread on here too but haven't written on it for a few days due to feeling ashamed! Maybe I should just suck it up and write it all on here too! Anyway, I really enjoy reading your posts...don't give up! We can all do it and get through our rough times together! :) xx

Thanks so much for the bean lasagne recipe. Def going to give it a go soon! Don't become too disheartened from not losing anything.
I started slimming world 2 weeks ago but it turned out to be a really bad time as a close relative was taken into hospital last Friday and is still on life support. I have been trying to stick to plan but with feeling down and travelling to the hospital and back a lot I've been having take aways and just having the odd binge when I'm feeling sad. I'm still making myself write everything that I eat down in a note book that I have started...no matter how painful it is to look at! I started a food diary thread on here too but haven't written on it for a few days due to feeling ashamed! Maybe I should just suck it up and write it all on here too! Anyway, I really enjoy reading your posts...don't give up! We can all do it and get through our rough times together! :) xx

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend and hope they get better soon!
I am a sucker for emotions and emotional eating, I have issues with depression and anxiety and I also used to self harm so managing emotions is difficult for me... hense the reason I am currently sat in my bedroom alone locking myself away from the world. I definitly won't give up... I have promised my children that I will join them at the swimming baths by the summer instead of their dad taking them in and me feeling guilty at home and eating a tub of ben and jerrys lol xx

Back