Everyone has a fat friend- I don't want to be yours... final chapter

Its our bloody bodies playing tricks on us lol i can.guarantee i will go.to loo before weigh in but feel need to go again while queueing to be weighed lol i sit right at front now so im first on scales every week lol

I'm going to get there early so I can be in the line earlier on, I'm so impatient, I wish I was going tomorrow lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Good morning everyone, so it's weigh in day tomorrow night and sorry if this is TMI but my body has decided to throw me a period! I have less than 4 periods in 12 months and it's decided to choose right now!! I can't believe it- I really hope this doesn't effect weigh in! Hopefully I was retaining some fluid last week when I joined class and over the week it's gone rather than me retaining it over the next few days.
With having very few periods I never know when it's going to happen or when/if I even retain any water... Arrgghhh I can't believe it :( :(

I tend to find Im heavier just before I ge tmine so hopefully it'll go in your favour vs last week! Make sure you stay hydrated so your body wont feel the need to retain as much. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! x

Good morning everyone, so it's weigh in day tomorrow night and sorry if this is TMI but my body has decided to throw me a period! I have less than 4 periods in 12 months and it's decided to choose right now!! I can't believe it- I really hope this doesn't effect weigh in! Hopefully I was retaining some fluid last week when I joined class and over the week it's gone rather than me retaining it over the next few days.
With having very few periods I never know when it's going to happen or when/if I even retain any water... Arrgghhh I can't believe it :( :(

Im exactly same xx im on depo injection so its a guessing game when i will have a period xx when i first started SW i was on/off for about 3 weeks but still had good losses so dont worry too much xx

I'm going to get there early so I can be in the line earlier on, I'm so impatient, I wish I was going tomorrow lol

Yes must admit i am too, just like to get it over and done with so i can relax lol

Good evening everyone, I thought I would try an EE day today, I just fancy some potatoes.

Breakfast: 2 plums and 6 strawberries
Lunch: chicken, celery, tomatoes, 3x sweet onion ryvita and 4 laughing cow light
Tea: steak, onions, mushrooms, peppers and SW chips
Snacks: chocolate mallow wafer 3 syns
Velvet crunch 4.5 syns
Drinks: almost 2litres of NAS juice

Have I done EE right?

Good evening everyone, I thought I would try an EE day today, I just fancy some potatoes.

Lunch: chicken, celery, tomatoes, 3x sweet onion ryvita and 4 laughing cow light
Velvet crunch 4.5 syns

Have I done EE right?

Looks good to me xx

Velvet crunch 4.5 syns

Have I done EE right?

Yep, you've done it right :) Your tea looks yummy! I love steak! It is one of my treat dinners :)

Thanks ladies :)
Big day today! I weigh in at 5:30ish so will be home about 7ish I think. Will let you know the results as soon as I get home.... Dun dun duuuun! :)

Well I'm home and I'm pleased to say that I lost 6lbs :D

That's fab!! Well done :) :D

Thank you :) It's really spurred me on!
I've tried an EE day today although I have been really busy at work so haven't actually eaten very much until about half an hour ago

Breakfast- nothing
Lunch (2pm)- 2 slices of ham, lettuce, cucumber, cottage cheese, 6 strawberries, walkers baked crisps (4.5)
Tea: steak, cabbage, carrot, bean sprouts, broccoli, mixed peppers, mushrooms, egg noodles and mixed herbs
Snacks: 2x alpen light, 1x velvet crunch (4.5)

Here's to another week :)

here to sub, i have just had my first week weigh in tonight and i lost 6.5lbs =)

Your food diaries look good and you seem to be off to a flying start x

Let's make this week another good one x

Well done on your fantastic 1st week weigh in xx

Back