Everyone welcome, come on in and have a chat, anything goes....!

He needs his ass kicked !!!! sorry mate , so not sure i can speak to him at all .

I know you have to get the op out of the way first , but does I know that ??? dont want him to let you down at the last hurdle when you would have gone so far , cos he will you know , just to be selfish .

If that does happen , im here ok . you have been there for me and still are and there is no way on earth im gonna stand by and see anything happen to you and the boys now .

I know you are one switched on cookie , next step is bath lol and omg its gonna be so much fun !!!!

Big hugs mate xxx

i second what sam says sonya. if that man lets u down, i will help out in every way possible too. u most definately wont be left to it. if he gets even worse, dont be worried about kicking his butt out as u will have as much help as u need.

xxxxx

Omg Im back on track at last. I got on the scales this morning and have lost 6 lbs (6 3/4 really) and I am in the 20 stone bracket now.....I am so pleased with myself, I sure wish I could bottle this feeling.
Well Dizzy has pointed out I could be in the 19`s when we meet in Bath and omg it is easily possible so Im gonna go for it. I must say though the weather does help an awful lot, I love the sunny mornings.
Wahoo I feel good.

That's fantastic Sonkie - keep up the good work, you could so easily be in the 19s by the time of the Bath meet.

You're doing amazingly well, just stay focussed - NO MORE NIBBLING!!!! ;)

You can do it :D

u r doing brilliant! well done mate. xxxx

DS2 has been a nightmare this weekend, he has worn me out with his constant anger and shouting. Wish they would hurry along his appointment.

aww mate. sorry u r having a crap time of everything. dont rain but pours, eh? when is his appointment? for what its worth, i dont think its anything behavioural OR anything u r doing. could it be frutration with other influences in his life? i dont really know what i am talking about but when he is here he is just wonderful (so he can control it??) but he obviously has extremely high regard for you just by the way he talks about u so maybe it could be something else?

i hope u get to the root of it all soon as when u know what u r dealing with, you'll have a way forward.

xxxxxx

Good morning all, the sun is still shining ...hooray.
Cal is being tested for adhd when we finally get an appointment, lisa (corb`s mum) had an assessment last week and her tutor had been there 5 minutes when she pointed Cal out and said he has a problem and needs referring to be tested for adhd......I was starting to think i was over reacting about him. But I know im not really. I know all kids have mad moments but cals is constant

when is the appointment?

We aint got it yet, its up to 6 months waiting list, I rang erme house to make sure he had not forgotten (as he is a ditherer). He said he made the referal in January.

Well yesterday I tried on loads of tops for the bath meet, dont wanna turn up looking like a dog. Well Sam and oh were giving there comments and ended up keeping 2. :sigh:

Well last night it just hit me.......everything I wear looks awful, my hernia ruins the look of everything.... I look 8 months pregnant....I wish, but its been an 8 year long pregnancy then. Just feel so fat and cant seem to get it out my head at the moment.. :cry:

did you like the couple that you kept ?

you will not know your self when you have your op , you really are doing so well and will continue to do so xxx

big hugs Son xxx

Hi hope everyone is ok......!
had Dan home today with bad migraine......poor think we had to ring gp for help as he couldnt get any medication down, so they prescribed an antisickness tablet so we have a box full.
He has just slept for 3 hours.

Back