EWWWWW :(

i'm not a big fish eater so have stayed away from fish pie ... i did have the tesco light choices "steam meal" ... white fish and steamed potatoes ... included peas, green beans, broccoli, leek and onion as the veg and LOADS of sauce (loads more then i wanted) and thought it was LOVELY and filling ! ... not a lot of fish but lots of the veg and potatoes which was great for me i'd definitely buy again ! .... and only 8 pp !! :)
I do personally swear by the steamed meals for work, as they are very tasty. The tandori chicken and potatoes is my favourite, although it does have the side effect of stinking the whole library out as the spices are quite fragrant. Nice smell though, so it's not too bad. lol.

i'm thinking i may have to venture down to tesco's n check out their meals ... sounds really yummy xxx

I do personally swear by the steamed meals for work, as they are very tasty. The tandori chicken and potatoes is my favourite, although it does have the side effect of stinking the whole library out as the spices are quite fragrant. Nice smell though, so it's not too bad. lol.

ohh that sounds good (and like fun making the whole library smell of it) :) , will have to look out for that one too.

i'm thinking i may have to venture down to tesco's n check out their meals ... sounds really yummy xxx

yep if the others are as good as the one i had today i would definitely recommend them ! :)

Back