ewwwwwww

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Being veggie and not really knowing what meat tastes like, thought id try Quorn style beef burgers. And oh my gosh am I glad I don't eat real ones! Ewww! It was horrific! I ended up leaving the bread, burgers and just eating the cheese lol. Bleerrrggghhhh. Muller light here I come...

Hun...you cant compare quorn burgers to real beef! Lol...quorn is just rank!!!! Lol

xxx

PMSL - quorn tastes NOTHING like meat! In no way whatsoever in your wildest dreams!

Totally agree with the above! You cannot compare quorn to 'real' burgers!

Have been a veggie for 17 years but I can remember what beef tastes like and the 2 are nowhere near alike.

LOL bless ya heart! Quorn burgers taste nothing like proper beef burgers! Are you temoed to try meat again then? Or just curious?

Lol I had some of these with pasta for lunch, my kids ate them too - I thought they were nice!! But then I love Quorn, esp the pieces and my kids are pretty unfussy and will eat most stuff :)

I love quorn!! its great for green days espech the sausages!!

I tried a quorn burger when I went out with my ex.
The adverts QUorn make are misleading. I remember seeing one where some nutcase gave her husband a quorn sausage/burger and he couldn't tell the difference. After eating one, every time that bloody advert came I was watching the husbands eyes trying to for signs that she had laced the sausage/burger with LSD.

Honeslty if they keep the camera rolling I am 90% sure you would have seen the husband talking to the sauasage

"Dont eat me please man.... I got a family and kids"
"But Im hungry and you are my dinner"
"You got more problems than dinner son, you are talking to a sausage."

Quorn is nothing at all like meat.

In fact, it's nothing at all like anything else!

(As you might have guessed - I'm not a fan of Quorn!!)

I tried quorn burgers once and your right they are absolutely vile. I tend to go for the supermarket own brand meat free (I have a suspicion they are all from the same factory - just different boxes). Much tastier.

Back