Ex Alli now Atkins.

Ciao Jim it maybe diffcult but that at least it could give the customers an idea of how many calories and carbs they are eating. Anything is better than nothing. In the states we spend so much money on diet products and exercising and etc.. it's a billion dollar industry but with all the products in the world what people fail to realize that with losing weight it isnt a quick fix, it's a lifestyle change. People need to be educated on how to eat. I had to learn how to eat and what I should be eating and etc.. I remember learning the 4 foods groups and etc.. when I was in kindergarden and even had a book. maybe we need to go back to educating ourselves and the youth of today to help tackle this obesity. These diet pills and quick fixes they do work but unfortunately most people gain the weight back plus more. Like I did the first time around because I didnt think of a lifestyle change I was thinking for the moment.

Oh I agree with every word there more, I think Atkins has been good for me because it has made me think about what I eat, and, cough, quantities. ;)

Jim it defintely re-educated me on eating. Now I have the knowledge and tools to get the weight off and no pills or quick fix can do that. Only I can do that..

Yes love, that's totally right. :)

yes thats true and I agree, perhaps then they could make available all ingredients that were in the dishes, then at least you would know if there was flour or breadcrumbs or similar for thickening, obviously this would also help those who had food intolerences, such as Coeliacs...just my opinion though...Jx

I don't bother now, but back when I was on induction I'd ask exactly what went into each dish, but i mainly stick to roasts or steaks etc and plain boiled veggies.

I agree with you Jane, they can at least make the ingredients avaliable so you can have an idea of what is going into your food..

I even found in one place that the steaks had been marinaded in a mixture of salt and sugar water? :eek:

now why do that.

I know Laura, I suspect it's to tenderise the steak.

LOL yes, I suspect it's all about profit margins.

Back