Exante Any help please ? :)

Thanks Hun,
On my way back there now :)

First day done, with the help of a small bowl of chicken bits in the fridge if needed, only small cubes. Had four bits last night when felt like nibbles.

Wonder if others feel the difference like I have when taking time out, its only a couple of days but I have felt a few issues. Maybe it's with me taking a leap and jumping in and having meals which I would have normally ate. Thinking I will be checking on it when I do come off it to see if there's a better way. They say ketosis makes you feel bad, well me on normal food again has and I can still feel it.

Resisting the urge to step on those scales to see what damage I did :/ figure if I don't know it won't become a issue of "oh it only does this for a couple days out" Just better for me if I don't know for sure I think lol and leave it as an over all for the week's loss.

XXX :)

Hi Bozz

Just been reading quickly at your thread there , you know I can relate to a lot of what you've said , for one , you think so much on the food then carry the act out , but the thought was always better than eating the food , its all mental food thoughts , the mind is very strong , its beating the cravings as i'm learning in my many years of on and off VLCD . its the fast track , but mentally hard to carry it out .
i'm back today and ready again for exante , as in 6 weeks time i'll be away , I see your going on holiday too ? when are you off , I read there seeing 120 packs ans thiking is this a good idea , I had to think on the same lines as you on that one , seeing it thinking , can I do this ... just keeping going and while your away you had wished you had .
How you finding things ?

I am doing ok thanks x

Heading for back to ketosis by sign of my headache and I am a bit out of sorts late this afternoon onwards :)

Learning to love the taste of chicken bits lol I was doing a chicken Breast at a time but found a packet of frozen rosted chicken breast bits already done, just take a handful out and pop them in fridge they are so tasty, so happy find !
Finding if I always have something I can have on standby its helping me not turn to the wrong things. The hardest thing is refusing things I am offered by people who know I am on a diet but offer anyway, trying to stay in routines out shopping, going to clubs and stuff, most things involve having nibbles or lunch out so apart from cutting myself off I have to just crack on with it and dealing with the "I am on a diet, they aren't" type of situations.

I try not to look at the amount of packs when I grab one its a downer :( thinking thats what I am living on till all gone.
There is lots of things you can have while in ketosis but its early days yet and I am trying not to add stuff. I think I will move into finding certain meals I like after a while so I don't get fed up with the choices in long run. Long as the weight comes off I don't mind how long it takes me, intend to keep going as long as I can :)

It is showing now on me which also gives a boost !

XXX

Stepping on the scales done,

Lost 3lb this week !

Better than I thought it was going to be :)
This next week going to go, no nibbles if I can and no out days this time lol
XXX

hi Bozz
Well done on your 3 off . I'm finding it very hard to be 100% , lets see what happens today as times slipping by ....
Have you got a goal in my mind and a date ?
Yes if you have to munch chicken is good , i'm trying to do my 3 exante a day and leaving my first one late as I can . I'm viewing secondary schools this week , got one tonight to view .
Yes , try not to look in the box to see whats left lol , but it will be a good feeling seeing it let a lot less .
I must count what I have left ... I have two boxes and will see whats left , I have been having exante then cheating so wasted products ....
Hows it going ?

Hi there :)

I am finding it a bit tough at the moment tbh, I don't seem to be hungry what so ever and last night I got to 11pm and I realised that I had gone all day with only having 1 shake ! bad I know :/

I couldn't make it up last night so this morning I put bacon and eggs on the menu then had a shake dinner time and I still haven't had my last fix for the day thinking a meal bar very soon. Going to have to get back to the 3 a day routine.

I haven't set any goals but that's just me, lots do and it helps. I only went on this as a see what happens, bet I won't last thing for a week ( loved my food to much ) but found it suited me. so now just staying here until I want to stop just seeing where it takes me, thinks all of us would like to be that perfect body on a beach but honestly I will be happy with whatever I manage to shift while on it. 11lb's the first week was a stopper, then the 3lb's I am chuffed to bits with it, as long as you lose its working !

Hang in there it really is a case of your mind not your stomach when craving that's why I have the little bits of chicken on hand it stops me going for other stuff.

Really I think you have the right answer there , don't expect anything and set no goals .... I am going to try to avoid the scales , i'm a daily weigher but as I weigh with sisters Monday nights its going to be tricky .... might tell them i'm stopping and go with my clothes ....
I did not do so well last night , bit weak willed really .
so today is another day , lets see what happens , wow 11 amazing ... so who gave you the idea of VLCD ?
Yes , forgetting to have a shake as not hungry ..... shows us real food like carbs triggers other foods

Lol don't think I will be losing much this week with chucking in bits to make up for missing packs.

A friend was on one, she really struggled but kept to it, lost over 2 stone. It was the time frame that made me take notice. Most diets go forever but she seemed to do it and now she is of it enjoying meals again.
I just thought I would try it, typed low carb diet in and exante came up so bought a week. It's different to hers there's more choices, I think with me it wasn't how much I ate, it was what I ate which was my down fall and bad.
Low carb foods I can handle, So hopefully when I move of the packs for a bit more choice I will be able to stick to that for a while to. That's the idea anyhow lol
I miss potatoes like you wouldn't believe ! And already being a black coffee drinker has been a god send as that counts as fluid intake. I have normal one first thing and then go on decaf and find it doesn't hype me up like others report it does. If want to nibble I grab a coffee.

It's just finding something you like to stop you having other stuff and straying I find.

XX

I forgot to mention that I am glad I posted here to.
I only log in on mobile so I didn't see the full site, someone mentioned think it was waterworks, about doing a diary and I thought they were telling me to write in a diary at home lol
so I think I have posted this in wrong place but I keep posting because it does help when someone comments back really does make me think I am not alone :) x

I have trouble to drink black coffee , I can do it but not for long .
so your friend lost 2 stone , sometimes its a case of just saying , Lets Do this and grit your teeth and do it . I lost a stone kept it off but have strayed for say a month .... so really I cant lose any more time now . I guess if your put your post up people will see it and keep adding and reading ....
well I got my front and back garden done before the rain came , phew that's it for this year the garden I think .
yes they have new things out all the time exante , and offers ..... I had banana shake today , didn't really fancy it but thought just get on with it .
you will have to see if the scales move next weigh in , keep to the 3 , come thick or thin lol .

This weeks weight in was done this morning, lost 3 lbs up to now and no way does that seem right so I think 1lb or so should have been added to last weeks as its TOTM which has added weight to last weeks.

So I now have 3 weeks in Spain ahead of me.
I have made the decision to come out of ketosis for that period. I will not enjoy having to think if this will knock me out or if this will keep me in there, so if I take it away its not hopefully going to be an issue while there.
Intention is to stay with the healthy and main low carb foods available to me. It's not a hotel stay so food intake will be of my choice and eating out of menu's will be small portions and lots of salads rather than chips.
Will be upping the exercise for the 3 weeks also, whenever I do go away I always seem to stay the same or lose and definitely do tone up. So it's going to be interesting to see what happens this time.
No intention of having the pig outs, bringing some packs with me to use but hopefully the routine will be a relaxed not worrying about having the odd "normal" meal which you can't have a bite of while in ketosis.
My routine may not even alter that much but I don't want to be hung up with I must stay in ketosis all the time while there. We also mix with local family's in the area and enjoy social home meals so it will take pressure off there also.

Have Internet so not going to disappear from radar lol

P.S ... 3 weeks from now help to kick my backside back to getting back to it please if I need it, maybe hard to do once I have had 3 weeks without the routine of 3 packs aday.

where in spain are you going ?
yes I think if you do the walks in the sunshine in spain you will keep the weight down .
I will be going to spain 27 oct . so today I must not cheat
the diet is hard todo on holiday so just keep walking them pounds off

Just outside Salou town we come to, that's it exactly walking all over the place and swimming which is something I hardly ever do at home lol plus food shopping cooking is different too, you eat out and its smaller portions as well.
I am worried that I have taken ketosis away. I think that helps you not pick and eat the wrong things. I just don't want it in the back of my mind all the time wonder how they have cooked or if that has this in and is it going to bring me out.
I'am trying to go packs in day and healthy meal at night. Bound to put on with the meal at nights but if I can just maybe work out a way to keep a balance there the gain might not be to bad for me.
When I started I thought I would lose a little weight before the break but didn't expect to do so good and have to say I enjoy doing it even thou sometimes I have wanted to cry at not being able to have something lol

Really do want to keep going with it so hoping bringing the packs and doing it this way will help me get back to it when I go home, won't be so much of a struggle to replace the meal with a pack and carry on back in ketosis again. Least that's what I am thinking :/

It is hard but it is nice to see that weight come off in the end.

XX

so is spain your homeland ?
yes if you take the packs , look at the diet plan first see what you can eat .... or if it doesn't work say , well least I gave it a try
sometimes you can get an upset tummy by eating wrong things and doing packs ....
You will have a lovely time , just don't think to much on things with the diet .

Hi Bozz
please try the shepherds pie ready meal, I think it's delicious! It has tiny pieces lamb/dried protein and has a mashed potato consistency, and does actually taste of shepherds pie. I also find it is more filling than the other packets.
this is my first Day and so far so good. Apple and cinnamon porridge was also a nice breakfast.
sam x

:)
No but my husbands family are an hour and half drive from us here, we didn't want to be in the city. We did intended to live here when we married but it went from that to having family time here somehow :/
Wish I had taken more packs with me now as finding it ok really up to now. Had a lovely seafood salad today for my meal. Although I did have some wine with it lol ;) drinking loads of water (reason why I am awake now) alway seem to have a bottle in my hand !

I haven't got any scales ! good thing is if I don't buy some it means I won't know till I arrive home how much I have put on.
I think that is maybe a better idea than being able to find out as I go here.

Hi Samf
I have tried them all hun, the Shepard's pie is bearable and also the chilli. Although when I bought the larger packs of 50 I thought I would quickly go off them. At the time of buying I just picked the ones I really liked enough to keep on it in the 50's.

Up to a few days ago, I was having due to my long days, a shake round lunch time, apple porridge for tea time and a choc orange bar to nibble at night time. I found that easy to manage. At the moment with being away, I am having a shake mid morning and a bar and low carb meal over the rest of the day or going to try to keep with that. I am out of ketosis for the time away :) some of the ladies have mentioned making the porridge into crisps when I get back think I may try that for a change.

Keep to it you will love the results in a weeks time ;)

XX

Doing well to stay with it while away .... whats the weather like there ?
If you think you could have eggs breakfast , lunch fish , meats salad .... if drinking yes safe to be out of K , but enjoy your holiday even if you nibble
I had 100% day yesterday it was not easy , i had some bad cravings and i won in the end , the mind is very power thing at times , but if you talk yourself out of it long enough you will win ... god i hope it gets easier .
Going to look at some more VLCD now as stock low .

Well I am back. :)

Couldn't update as I wanted sorry.

Stepped on my scales this morning and I have lost 3lb since leaving haha but at least I haven't put on !
Pretty impressive since I came off the diet and was just watching what I ate but not to the extent of spoiling the time away, thought I would have put on more !

Almost ready to start again, give me a day or so before anyone shouts at me as I asked them too, just getting settled back in and then get the head back to it. :) xx

Back