Exante Buddies

thanks hun that would be great, just need someone that understands what this diet is like and I have to answer to. xxx

It is tough going at times, I did Lipotrim before and had a good result with it, but then I moved country and other things kinda took over, I want to get back to my wedding weight and then maybe a bit more, unfortunately for me my exante hasn't arrived yet so I'm on Lipotrim for a few days until is appears, I had forgotten how rotten it tastes!! Planning an early night for the next few nights and not taking too much on until the ketosis kicks in, so far today has been fine. Hate having to cook for DH but he's a low carber anyway so not much temptation in my house!!

"Hi Emily, i'm starting tomorrow too
smile.gif
I'll be your buddy xx "

thanks that would be great, always nice to get to kno wthe people starting at the same time. I not even 5.2 im 5.1 and a half bu it wouldnt let me put that hahahahaha!!!!! is this your first time on exante??

It is tough going at times, I did Lipotrim before and had a good result with it, but then I moved country and other things kinda took over, I want to get back to my wedding weight and then maybe a bit more, unfortunately for me my exante hasn't arrived yet so I'm on Lipotrim for a few days until is appears, I had forgotten how rotten it tastes!! Planning an early night for the next few nights and not taking too much on until the ketosis kicks in, so far today has been fine. Hate having to cook for DH but he's a low carber anyway so not much temptation in my house!!

I know its going to be hard and I have to cook for two kids and my hubby so thats always a pain but once I really get into it and if I stay 100%ts rhen I will be fine, I cant have aam weeks because once I do I cant go back.xx Just think you should be in ketosis very soon.xx

Yep, my 1st time on Exante. I got my pack on Fri so i'm really geared up. I got new scales too so i'll be weighing myself for the first time on them tomorrow :eek:
I'm exited/nervous. I sometimes sabotage myself or get so grumpy I end up talking myself out of diets so that's why i've joined this site so everyone can keep an eye on me ;)

Same as you Emily, not going to do the aam week as I've only set a 5 week goal as I know I'm going to celebrate my wedding anniversary so, I'm doing 5 weeks TS then a break for the long weekend, then back on 100% I think.

DL. I know what you mean about the grumpy part, I'm from Scotland as well...maybe it's just our nature lol!! I've decided I'm not going to be grumpy, or sabotage myself, it's just 5 weeks, it's not forever, trying to make it as easy for myself as I can, but I find once you get into it it gets easier as you go. At least with Exante there is some variety, with LT I only liked the vanilla and choc shakes so it gets pretty boring after a few days.

Hi
I will be your buddy..i restarted again today.
I will need lots of support too. I am on half term for two weeks so can get a real grip on it. It's when i go back to work i will need a pick me up or should i say kick up the bum!
I am also 5'2" lost 20lbs last year. After weigh in this morning managed to have kept off 7lbs tut tut me.
Good luck buddies!

Evening ladies!!........ Well I had my last gorge i mean supper today, and i must say i enjoyed it lol. I also had my easter egg too, as i know im only going to be aloud to look on and imagine when the boys are tucking into theirs.....Sobs:cry:, but i only have myself to blame for what ive become, and i know im going to have to put the hard work in (drinking those shakes :sigh:), to get me to where i need to be, so roll on Monday morning.............x

Evening ladies!!........ Well I had my last gorge i mean supper today, and i must say i enjoyed it lol. I also had my easter egg too, as i know im only going to be aloud to look on and imagine when the boys are tucking into theirs.....Sobs:cry:, but i only have myself to blame for what ive become, and i know im going to have to put the hard work in (drinking those shakes :sigh:), to get me to where i need to be, so roll on Monday morning.............x

I had my last supper as well, a High Tea, toast and butter, Haddock and Chips, Wine, Cake, cake.....did I mention cake? lol! But I got me here and i've got to get myself out. SO here's to us! :7834: a slimmer, more contended, happier new us :D

Hi everyone, hope all is going well, we've got quite a little group going now!!

Day 1 passed without incident, well except for some massive tummy rumbling last night over which hubs could not hear the TV !! lol But other than that it was OK, I was really hungry going to bed though.

Day 2 is already halfway over for me ( I am +3 hours on the UK), had a ton of water, several coffees and am now on the peppermint tea as I feel as though too much caffeine makes me feel a bit odd when I'm not eating, was praying Exante would arrive today but it's still with the courier so most likely it will be Wednesday before my first true Exante day...Lipotrim until then, poor me!!

Chins up for today everyone, and have a great start!! xx

Day 1 passed without incident, well except for some massive tummy rumbling last night over which hubs could not hear the TV !! lol But other than that it was OK, I was really hungry going to bed though.

Day 2 is already halfway over for me ( I am +3 hours on the UK), had a ton of water, several coffees and am now on the peppermint tea as I feel as though too much caffeine makes me feel a bit odd when I'm not eating, was praying Exante would arrive today but it's still with the courier so most likely it will be Wednesday before my first true Exante day...Lipotrim until then, poor me!!

Chins up for today everyone, and have a great start!! xx

You're doing great!! Weds will be here before you know it :bighug:

Ah thanks DL, feels like a long day today, not sure if its the diet or the giant pile of ironing thats making me feel that way though! :cry:

Panic!! Exante held at customs in the UK for inspection, Thursday delivery at the earliest, oh my 3 more days of Lipotrim ! :cry:

Oh no! (Are you really in Abu Dhabi then?)
I hope they don't charge you. We got a hefty customs bill once for something bought online (can't remember what) I was a real bummer!

Hey lanarkwitch seems we have had the same first two days..that's exactly how mine have gone
Did an hours worth of yoga this morning for the first time in years...have just got back from a walk.
Need to drink my water now.
Feeling hungry...
Keep going girlies!

Oh no! (Are you really in Abu Dhabi then?)
I hope they don't charge you. We got a hefty customs bill once for something bought online (can't remember what) I was a real bummer!

Yeah been living out here for 4 years, we have a service called shop and ship where you can send stuff to a UK address and then they forward it to us here, it's very handy for online shopping, I think it was the value of the monthly pack being over 100 pounds or something thats caused the delay, normally it's very quick. boo hiss to UK customs!!

Back