Exante Buddies

Hello hayleyholly,
I started Exante yesterday and I absolutely HATE the soups too, they are vile. At first I thought that it did not matter how the products tasted, but I am beginning to realise how difficult it is when the food is not nice. Have not yet tried porridge, so I am praying it tastes remotely acceptable. x

Morning,

I have given up on Exante, after doing it for four days. The soups were absolutely disgusting, and I just couldn't stomach them anymore, no matter how much I 'jazzed' them up. In fact (sad I know) I was crying my eyes out over them, as I really felt I had disappointed myself.
I have now moved over onto the Atkins diet, and hope this will serve me well. I think I was in ketosis, so hopefully I have stayed, as I have moved straight from one into the other.

Hoppe your all well xxx

Shall we make a buddy threadf or us all?

I would love to join you all, i will be starting on friday. Just moved from lipotrim to slim and save.

how exciting guys!! all in this together :D how do we make a buddy thread danii?

we can all do this :) xx

Sorry your Exante experience ended so soon. Hope the Atkins diet serves you better!!

Nicola x

Hi Nicola, actually this thread was started by Emily and we seem to have hijacked it, but I am sure she won't mind one more !!

Don't beat yourself up, I personally have had a lot of day 1's that didn't make it to day 2's, take it that you have learned something valuable about your eating habits and draw a line under it, today is a new day, the very most important thing is to get back on the wagon today, forget yesterday completely.

The first few days are hard, but after day 3 in finished you can give yourself a massive pat on the back and know that it gets easier from then on in, do you have any goals in mind?

:D I've made it to day three and very proud of myself as my husband reckons i cant stick to anything lol. I don't actually feel that hungry to be honest and have to force myself to drink my shakes and soups which i think taste quite nice -once I've jazzed them up a bit:D.

In terms of goals, i haven't set any, im just going to keep plodding on and celebrating each stone lost as i get rid of them..

Nic x

I think anyone who gets passed day 1 is doing well, I got my Exante and I can honestly say there is a world of difference in the products, after a Lipotrim shake you don't actually feel like you had anything, I had a bar at the table with my hubs whilst he was eating his dinner, was really nice to sit and chew something. Just had a veg soup there as it's nearly 8pm here and I didn't want to have it too late, I love soup and it was way more creamy and filling than I had imagined, what a lifesaver, I feel like I've actually got something in my tummy for the first time in 4 days, roll on day 5!! I got the month bumper pack and it's going to be really cool seeing that box getting empty and knowing I'm getting closer to my goal every time I reach in there for a pack!! We are all doing really well Yaaayy us :clap:

**Exante's social buddy thread**

Hello all everyone's more than welcome to join us here... (please remember no food talk here)

Im hoping this is help me along my journey..:D
Let's support one another as we are all in the shrinking task together.. xx

Good luck

brilliant!! well day 1, i have made it to 7pm so far 100% and i still have one shake to go which i plan to have at about 9ish then i hope to go to bed and sleep off the hunger. I felt that going out into town today distracted me and helped with my hunger. I feel very dehydrated mind so must remember to drink. how is your first days going? x

found it! just commented in it :) x

Morning all, day 5 begins for me today, my first full Exante day after a few days of Lipotrim, I feel much better today than I have done for the last couple, I think the LT seems to be worse for side effects than Exante from what I'm reading from all of you. guys.

Have to admit to becoming a daily scale hopper and I am down 8lbs, which was passed my expectations and I still have a few days to go before my official weigh in on Sunday morning. I can see a difference in my top belly (as I like to call it, other people call it the muffin top), bottom belly, well it's hard to tell, but top belly improvement is good enough for now !

These threads are great, as there is no chance of me falling of the wagon when I have so many people to answer to, and there no way I want to come on here in a few weeks and you've all lost tons of weight and I haven't. To avoid the midafternoon slumps I've been having I've decided to split a shake, I don;t need a full one later at night anyway, but I do like something small to go to bed with, the Exante stuff is much thicker than LT so I think it will still be quite nice to do that.

Have a brilliant days Losers!!

Emma xx

Hey all
Day 5 for me too. Need some help...got to go out socially for next three nights and eating involved!!!
At a friends tomorrow so could take my bars etc but will be dining out Saturday and Sunday..dreading it..
Will go onto main forum to discuss....
See you there....keep at at everyone xx

Hi Everyone

Day 2 for me am so glad I am off for easter I am sure work are going to say something about the many toilet breaks lol Well done everyone we will be slim :)

Hi all. I cant believe that ive made it to day 4, that's a real achievement for me, as the old me would have given in to temptation by now. Had a filling done yesterday and once finished the dentist said that i should avoid eating on it for a couple of hours and i just thought if only you knew lol, its going to be more than a couple of hours before im eating proper food again lol.

Nic x

Hi Ladies and well done for notching up another day on the 100% truck, great thread and you are all such lovely people it's nice to meet all of you. I've just had a choc orange bar, not my favourite so far, found it very sweet so split it in 2 and had 2 glasses of water and a coffee with it, mouth feel srather nasty today and I have furry teeth...anyways popping off to go hoover and mop the apartment, lucky old me eh.

Just realised now I have furry teeth, hairy rugby player legs and my top belly is a little smaller than yesterday.........I wonder if I'll get offers for a date?? LOL

Last edited:
Hi everyone, well done for another day passed.

Things are not good here in Cambridgshire as "My name is anila and I am TS by day and blowout-a-holic by night". Yes had a wicked week 1, and have been restarting (trying to) ever since Mon. Could anyone please give me a hand by keeping an eye on me later today? Please tell not to sabotage myself......Again!

Of course I am around most of the time, whats happening in theevenings are you just super hungry or bored or something else??

Back