Exante Buddies

I wasnt at all hungry had to fight my shake down its HABIT I guess, hubby came in at 9 I heated his dinner and just caved in. Didnt have a lot but did kill my ketosis by having a chappati. It made me feel so full and ill.

I'm missing sitting down with family at meals.

I wasnt at all hungry had to fight my shake down its HABIT I guess, hubby came in at 9 I heated his dinner and just caved in. Didnt have a lot but did kill my ketosis by having a chappati. It made me feel so full and ill.
I can relate to habit eating. I've nearly reached for a snack a few times before catching myself! It seems to have got easier every day for me, it probably takes as long to break a bad habit as it did to make one. Just think of all the reasons you are doing this, maybe make a list. You can do it! :hug99:

I know its like you know and see but just cant help it, tonight I shall be on guard though.

Thanks all, you girls are buzzing now.....so sorry to be the miserable one in the gang. Im gonna get my head outta my you know what! onwards and downwards all...:whacky068:

You may regret that lanark....its easter....Im off to mums where there will be chocolate and roast dinners in abundance. Hence there maybe a lot of groaning next few days.

See this is when I'm actually glad I live in a Muslim country, I didn't even realise it was Easter this weekend!! It's my mumsy's birthday on Sunday so was only thinking of that. Think of it like this, if you were not on the diet, how much crap would you eat this weekend and how much heavier next week would you be for it!??

You may groan away, as long asit's not becuase you ate too much!! hahahahahahah

I'm going to have to move this thread to the main forum due to food references guys

Morning,

I have given up on Exante, after doing it for four days. The soups were absolutely disgusting, and I just couldn't stomach them anymore, no matter how much I 'jazzed' them up. In fact (sad I know) I was crying my eyes out over them, as I really felt I had disappointed myself.
I have now moved over onto the Atkins diet, and hope this will serve me well. I think I was in ketosis, so hopefully I have stayed, as I have moved straight from one into the other.

Hoppe your all well xxx

Hello again, :)
Well I have now completed a week of Exante, and will be weighing myself tomorrow morning. I still absolutely HATE the products and am SERIOUSLY struggling, I fear however that if I give up, or attempt to transfer onto a different plan, it will not happen at all and I will be right back to square one. I have been on Atkins in the past (and to be honest cannot remember the reason I gave it up) ahaha. I think I am going to have to live on the porridge on Exante (that is if I like it) as I have got to the point where I can no longer hold my nose and down the soups they are THAT horrendous!
Hope you are well also, and good luck on Atkins. x

Day 6 on Exante for me, I have to say so far I loved the veg soup and the Thai Chicken was quite good too, banana shake was quite nice, like the toffee raisin bar but find it very sweet, not overly keen on the choc orange one as again I find it very sweet and a bit of an aftertaste but overall I find it 100 times better than Lipotrim and the products are much more filling and I'm not dreading any of the flavours, so pretty pleased at that.

Feeling good today, Friday is normally spent hungover on the couch after partying on a Thursday night, but so far DH has been up and out for his run and I've tidied the house and ready for going out for a look round the mall. Quite nice to enjoy our day off without the terrible head and feeling rubbish all day.

Have a great day ladies!!

If youre really struggling why not try another VLCD Mally x

I have already spent money on Exante, and feel obliged to finish the bumper pack. Also I know how I am, if I attempted to move onto another VLCD I would end up taking weeks off in between, and the change over would never happen. Furthermore, as far as I am aware Exante is the cheapest VLCD out there, because I am still in full time education, I do not have the time to get a job so I therefore have no 'steady income' thus my hesitance to waste money.
It is really upsetting me that I cannot stomach the majority of the products. That being said, I am beginning to get used to the bars (even though I still find them powdery). The shakes are growing on me very slightly aswell, however I can very easily mask the taste of them with coffee. :D It is just the soups really, it seems with each one I try it gets worse. I am scouring the site to try and find ways of downing them as I seriously cannot eat them as a 'soup'.
Apart from my obvious dislike of the products. As we have spoken about recently Starlight, my body is seemingly rejecting the food. Basically I suffer belly ache followed by diarrhea (sorry) however once I have opened my bowels it vanishes. Now, I must say this is not a completely unique feeling, as I have experienced this is the past when my body is reacting badly to a particular food I have eaten (have never quite found out what that food is) hahahaa. Because I have ordered the bumper pack, I am not sure which product is the cause, whether it is indeed all of them. I would like to try the porridge as I absolutely LOVE porridge, and am hoping it is softer on my stomach, however money comes into play again. I hope you can understand the predicament I am in, but I really thank you all for your concern. x

Hello all I'm getting there slowly lol weigh in tomorrow hope to be 11.12 :)

X

I have already spent money on Exante, and feel obliged to finish the bumper pack. Also I know how I am, if I attempted to move onto another VLCD I would end up taking weeks off in between, and the change over would never happen. Furthermore, as far as I am aware Exante is the cheapest VLCD out there, because I am still in full time education, I do not have the time to get a job so I therefore have no 'steady income' thus my hesitance to waste money.
It is really upsetting me that I cannot stomach the majority of the products. That being said, I am beginning to get used to the bars (even though I still find them powdery). The shakes are growing on me very slightly aswell, however I can very easily mask the taste of them with coffee. :D It is just the soups really, it seems with each one I try it gets worse. I am scouring the site to try and find ways of downing them as I seriously cannot eat them as a 'soup'.
Apart from my obvious dislike of the products. As we have spoken about recently Starlight, my body is seemingly rejecting the food. Basically I suffer belly ache followed by diarrhea (sorry) however once I have opened my bowels it vanishes. Now, I must say this is not a completely unique feeling, as I have experienced this is the past when my body is reacting badly to a particular food I have eaten (have never quite found out what that food is) hahahaa. Because I have ordered the bumper pack, I am not sure which product is the cause, whether it is indeed all of them. I would like to try the porridge as I absolutely LOVE porridge, and am hoping it is softer on my stomach, however money comes into play again. I hope you can understand the predicament I am in, but I really thank you all for your concern. x

Morning, Morning!!!

I have moved across to the Atkins, and it is FABULOUS. I have lost 8 and 3/4 pounds since FRIDAY!!!! :) Eeeeek :) And my partner has only been doing it four days, and he has lost 7lbs. You should deffo move - all that meat ;)

xx

Morning, Morning!!!

I have moved across to the Atkins, and it is FABULOUS. I have lost 8 and 3/4 pounds since FRIDAY!!!! :) Eeeeek :) And my partner has only been doing it four days, and he has lost 7lbs. You should deffo move - all that meat ;)

xx

It is tempting it has to be said, but money is a BIG problem for me. Also I just weighed myself and have lost almost 12 pounds in this first week (and I am not exceptionally heavy which is usually the cause of such drastic weight drops).
I will attempt to stick with Exante for this month, and see how I go from there. By the way a MASSIVE well done for your weight loss, that is absolutely incredible. :D x

Mally

I need to say something to you. I say it out of genuine concern, believe me.

Your posts truly scare me. Forgive me, but I had to say that. I see a worrying trend.

Your goal weight is frightening. It will make you significantly underweight. how heavy are you now?

You state that you are in full time education. How old are you?

Does your family know what you are doing?

I think you need to talk to someone about all this - family, friends, your GP.

Forgive me if I have it all completely wrong, but my professional concern is genuine.

Think about what I've said. Take care of yourself.

Mally

I need to say something to you. I say it out of genuine concern, believe me.

Your posts truly scare me. Forgive me, but I had to say that. I see a worrying trend.

Your goal weight is frightening. It will make you significantly underweight. how heavy are you now?

You state that you are in full time education. How old are you?

Does your family know what you are doing?

I think you need to talk to someone about all this - family, friends, your GP.

Forgive me if I have it all completely wrong, but my professional concern is genuine.

Think about what I've said. Take care of yourself.

Please do not worry, there is absolutely no need, I honestly am a very sensible girl. In answer to all your question, and queries;
You are absolutely spot on about my 'goal weight', I just calculated it online and realised that it is just falling in the underweight category, so I will therefore up it to 8 1/2 which sits me nicely in the healthy range. Believe me when I say, I am not in ANY way attempting to look like a stick, but I carry my weight awfully and when in the past I have lost 2 stone it was barely visible. Subsequently I believe I will need to drop a lot of weight in order to see a noticeable difference). I currently weigh just under 13 stone, so as you can see I am on the fine line of obesity hence the NEED to lose weight (leaving aside my appearance). I am 18 years old, but please do not allow that to form an opinion that I am an ignorant, unintelligent 'child', as it cannot be further from the truth. No my parents do not know I am specifically on 'Exante', as they would not believe me if I told them it is nutritionally balanced, and offers me all the vitamins and nutrients I need (this would make them worry, and it is the LAST thing I want to do). Nevertheless my parents are FULLY aware I am on a healthy eating plan (which I am indeed) so they are not being kept in the dark whatsoever. My life at present is far from 'exciting' as I have completely allowed my weight to consume myself and my life. At 18 I should be enjoying life (not necessarily partying and clubbing, as that is not my idea of 'fun'). Let me reiterate that there is absolutely no need to worry, I am following a plan that I am certain offers me everything I require as a woman. However your concern, is humbling and I feel honored that you care enough to worry. Thank you so much. x

Back