Total Solution Exante bundle offers do they expire?

joshybjoshy

M looking to start when i return from florida in a couple of weeks.ive lost 4 stone since feb but want to start a vlcd. 100 pound is very good price.also being a gent will i b ok with 3 packs a day?ive been reading posts all night and well done to everyone who has lost. Whos the record holder for biggest loss? And how much?thanks

The bundled offer seems to be a permanent offer (I started last October and it's always been there in that time)

3 packs a day seems to be OK for most blokes, but you can always have a 4th if you feel you really need it. Best to get through the first few days before you make that decision, as you'll feel hungry until ketosis kicks in regardless of what sex you are.

I believe calorie wise 3 exante packs is the same as 4 cd ones

I emailed them a while back about the price, and the bumper packs are staying that price, as its the whole point of not being about to choose what flavours you want, it a win win! :D

Yeah I think the way it's worded is a bit misleading. They're not really on sale as such, it's that you save 50% by buying a bumper pack where you can't pick the contents out individually. Think that price will be here to stay! :)

my hubby lost 12lb in first week and 10 the next week! he is a big guy (started at nearly 26st) and is a builder so very physical and he does fine on 3 packs a day. we put more water in them than the suggested amount so you get more and feel fuller.

we can defo recommend exante.

ginger&proud said:
my hubby lost 12lb in first week and 10 the next week! he is a big guy (started at nearly 26st) and is a builder so very physical and he does fine on 3 packs a day. we put more water in them than the suggested amount so you get more and feel fuller.

we can defo recommend exante.

I am around that weight too, how is your hubby doing?

Does he feel hungry often or ketosis is doing it's wonders ?

Thanks for all ure replies everyone.im going to post a link to a vid im making next week of a before n after shot of me before i lost the 4 stone to what i am now and then a monthly progress vid for when im using exante!cant wait 10 stone is my goal in total

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back