Exante day two

Hello everyone,I’m ex Cambridge diet girl and absolutely new to Exante,I haven’t started yet,coz I want to ask u few questions pls:1)how much is delivery,2)how often can u use discount code to order stuff,3)does Exante have any water flavouring,4)where or who is weighing u?,thank u very much for answering my questions Horalka

1) Free, depends on your order, it’s all on the website
2) All the time. You’ll get constant emails with codes
3) Yes - look on the website
4) You are!

Good luck!

Not started on packs today. Two black coffees, two pints of water. It's another rocking day of dieting.

When you say sick, do you actually mean being sick? Or just sniffles etc? If the former you quite urgently need electrolytes and some nutrition regardless of rules, look after yourself.

For the first time today I've added some exante flavour to my water and it's quite pleasant. Apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast today. A bar for lunch , sweet and sour noodles for tea with low carb rice added and a 4th item if needed. Everything going well so far again theirs week. Hubby cuddles me in bed last night and said oh I can feel your tummy shrinking 😃 I was so happy x

Ahh bet you were made up. Be a while til my tummy shrinks :D

So I've woke up this morning my head is all over the place telling me I need food.HELP how does one get this out of the brain? Meeting a friend for coffee but my minds thinking cake , chocolate all those things we shouldn't be having any advice ladies to clear these thoughts?

Don't do it Les, you'll feel rotten later and wish you hadn't. It's just will power I'm afraid. Have a pint of water, have your morning pack, don't eat cake, you're on a diet!

OR should I say: "Everyone needs cake sometimes hon, nomnomnom, don't beat yourself up etc..."

Take your pick, I'm rubbish at this.

Reactions: Les
It’s really hard to get back into ketosis after eating carbs.........don’t do it!!

You’ve worked hard to get to this point, don’t sabotage it ☺️

This is your willpower muscle testing you. Plan a black coffee. Take some sweeteners. I promise you will feel euphoric tomorrow when you get through this day! I had a terrible day yesterday. My mind telling me to "just do a normal diet". I stuck it out and Im so glad I did! flying into the 40 days 100%. you can do it!!! x

You will all b pleased to know I didn't do it so proud of myself, but it's still here going round and round in my brain. Got an awful weekend out for two meals will try and just have chicken and veg no potatoes. Have a great Easter x

It’s not forever, Les. We all feel like you are feeling from time to time, but just remind yourself why you started in the first place. The same probably still applies. So if you really want to do it, don’t be afraid to just say “no honestly I’m fine, I’m on a diet. It won’t be forever!” Anyone worth their salt will be supportive. This is for you.

Back