Exante Diary

pangpang

Order the bumper pack on Wednesday evening, received it today , very happy! Getting very excited, i have been overweight as long as i remembered, but never too bad, until weight started to pile on about 3 years ago, i have put on roughly about 45 pounds :cry:. My boyfriend has put on a bit weight as well ,but no where near my scale, he still looks really fit, haha ,but he will join me to support me ;) , love him so much! We are going to start the diet next monday, till then we will empty our kichen, make a food free flat, hahahaha, kill all the temptations ! Cant wait to loss all these pounds!!!!

It is exciting isn't it! Quite tough but not impossible. Try getting yourself a ticker - it's very nice to see yourself moving along :)

It is exciting isn't it! Quite tough but not impossible. Try getting yourself a ticker - it's very nice to see yourself moving along :)
Thanks, yeah, very excited indeed. Weighted my self on wii tonight, actually heavier than i thought:cry:, hope it all goes better from here;). So now i am weighted 13 stones!! hopefully 1 stone lighter in a month time!! woo hoo~~:p
Oh, yeah, as you suggested, i created 2 tickers, one for me and one for my lovely bf, want to see them moving soon:D Enjoy your weekend.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress x

got 20 post already, but still cant edit my avatar, maybe try again after 25 post? hum~ hum~ . 2 am now, still not sleeping, cant be good for weight loss:cry:

Takes 50 I think I'm afraid.....lots more posting for you hey xx

me at my lowest ,about 48lb lighter. look at my tiny little waist:cry:. cant wait to go back to that state asap:D

Attachments

• SPA53688.jpg
    SPA53688.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 60
Good luck on the diet, its hard but worth iit, ive just went onto my 2nd week. x
thanks for the support, start on monday. 2 weeks!! that is fantastic, god knows how long i can last:D. i am sure this site and wonderful people here will keep me going:p

I know it is friday today, for some reason i keep thinking it is Saturday:confused:. Going to read some book , watch some telly, maybe even go for a long walk:D, that would be good ,thinking about walk back from city centre, that would be something like 2miles, hope the weather is good, bbc weather seems to think so.haha.i do not agree with it for most of the time, but when it shows good weather, i certainly hope it is right:D.
Have a good weekend everybody!!!:talk017:

Day 1
I have been nervous all week for this diet to start, but here it comes, its my first day, have not ate anything yet, not really feeling hungry, i am wondering is that ok to eat them all at once, say dinner, if i do not feel like eating anything during the day? Anyway, will post more talking about flavours , hehe , hope they are alright.
So, day 1, i am 12 stone 10 pounds, bf is 13 stone 8 pounds. Am i going to weight every day, or weight till next mondy? we will see......
Good luck everyone:D

Good luck on day 1! You're very lucky to have your bf doing it with you. Mine is 6ft4 and really slim and currently trying to put weight on! The irony!!! Hee hee!!

I'll be watching your diary with interest!! :D

Good luck on day 1! You're very lucky to have your bf doing it with you. Mine is 6ft4 and really slim and currently trying to put weight on! The irony!!! Hee hee!!

I'll be watching your diary with interest!! :D
Yeah, i am so lucky;) . I think his support make this so much easier :D. Trying to put weight on:mad:, such an unfair world. hahahaha. I have friend that eat like a monster but stays slim all the time:cry:.Congratulations again on your fantastic 11lb lost!!! Phenomenal!
I will watching you diary with interest too, totally:p

Day 1 - finished:D
woo hoo~~ the hardest day is gone. Oddly it was not that had, i was busy doing work all day, probably thats why i did not really feel hungry, had
vinilla shake+2 tsb coffee+1 tablet sweetener, it tasted like cuppoccino, wonderfull, i really like it, only problem is its a bit lumpy, anybody know how to solve that? Also had the chocolate orange bar, it taste good, but too much for one go which is a good thing i think,more food for later;) i had half in the afternoon and the rest at night with thai chicken soup, i have to say that i was so nervous to try the soup since so many people here hate it, but fortunately i love it:D, very pleased with that, also have something solid( the half bar) with the soup was really good, more like a real meal;).

so yeah, first day, very happy. Looking forward to tomorrow, going to trying different flavours
:D Good luck everyone.

Oh yeah, something i want to mension. Me and my bf have been eating less in the past couple of days and have both lost some weight already, so pleased
;) . I have lost 4 lb and he has lost 3lb. woo hoo~~

P.S something i need to improve is drinking more water, had about 1.5 L today, i know thats not enough, aiming for 3L tomorrow. Also bf going to take drinving test tomorrw,
good luck to him:p.
xx

Last edited:
Well done on getting through day 1! And good luck to your bf with his driving test today, I hope his rumbling stomach doesn't distract him too much!

Good luck with day 2 - it sounds like you've got this diet in the bag! ;) xx

Back