Exante Diary

Thanks. He just came back from test, failed with 1 major and 6 minors:( . He is a bit upset, he actually bought a bottle of wine to give to his driving instrucor if he passed, you know , like a thank you gift, but since he failed, he took the wine home, and he was almost tempted to drink the whole thing, but i stopped him:D. Need to stick to the diet, i am so proud,hahaha.
Anyway, here is to day 2. :candledinner:
Enjoy the rest of your day:D

Thanks. He just came back from test, failed with 1 major and 6 minors:( . He is a bit upset, he actually bought a bottle of wine to give to his driving instrucor if he passed, you know , like a thank you gift, but since he failed, he took the wine home, and he was almost tempted to drink the whole thing, but i stopped him:D. Need to stick to the diet, i am so proud,hahaha.
Anyway, here is to day 2. :candledinner:
Enjoy the rest of your day:D

Rubbish! Tell him not to worry, most people fail the first time, he can always re-take it! :D

Hey Pang!!

I'm on day 1 now, loved the chocolate milkshake.. didn't bother with sweetener. Hated the tomato soup even with adding rosemary and tabasco sauce it was yukky lol. I've drank around a litre this morning so the water bit is going well.

Hey Pang!!

I'm on day 1 now, loved the chocolate milkshake.. didn't bother with sweetener. Hated the tomato soup even with adding rosemary and tabasco sauce it was yukky lol. I've drank around a litre this morning so the water bit is going well.
Hey and welcome.Finished my second day:p Had two soups , one mushroom ,one thai chicken, love them both, i use 400ml water instead of 250 and add a bit salt, jut too make it laster longer really,hehehe. Also had a chocolate orange bar, its good too. I like the shakes but i just normally prefer savoury food:p .
Good luck on your second day, keep posting:p

Day 2- finished
Was not very hard, but there was time in the afternoon that i could not stop thinking about food. I do not think i was particularly hungry, but just really really really want some real food, that last for about 3 hours until i had my dinner-mushroom soup, i made it with 400ml water, so it was more filling than usual, felt much much better afterwards;). So, for day 2, i had 1 chocolate orange bar, 1 mushroom soup, 1 thai chicken soup. I just did not feel like anything sweet today, so i had 2 soups instead. It is so weird that i feel like i am the only person here love the soups:D. Also, feeling really cold today, think thats one of the side effects, apart from that, everything went ok, no headache which was good, since i had a headache on day 1 , it was horrible:cry:. Still have not reach my 3L water goal, need to work on it:p
Good luck everyone. Good night!

I hope today has been okay for you!
I've been wrapped up in bed since I got home from work. I'm absolutely freezing, although the sun is shining outside. I don't mind though..Mr. Ketosis is here :)
Anyway, thought i'd just stop by and show you some support since we both started on Monday!

Hi Pang!

Well done on a successful day 2! Sounds like you've cracked it! And yes.... you are wierd for liking the soups - they're gross! lol ;)

Hope day 3 has been as good! x :D

I hope today has been okay for you!
I've been wrapped up in bed since I got home from work. I'm absolutely freezing, although the sun is shining outside. I don't mind though..Mr. Ketosis is here :)
Anyway, thought i'd just stop by and show you some support since we both started on Monday!
Hey, welcome. How are you doing today? So far i have been 100%, apart from not drinking enough water:(, not as cold as yesterday, have not got the ketosis test strip thing yet, have you used it ?
Good luck , we can do it:D

Hi P
How are you doing babes? How gorgeous is the mushroom soup?!! I might add more water too next time, good thinking! I'm struggling so bad right now, all I wanna do is eat :sigh:. Youare doin really well tho hon, keep it up x x

Hi Pang!

Well done on a successful day 2! Sounds like you've cracked it! And yes.... you are wierd for liking the soups - they're gross! lol ;)

Hope day 3 has been as good! x :D
Yeah, i have to agree with you there, i am so weird, tried thai chichen, mushroom, tomato basil, love them all:D But i actually feel pretty good for being weird on this, hahaha,more variety of food to eat.
So far, day 3 has been good.

Hey Pang :) I am a day behind you but you sound so cheerful today I am less worried about tomorrow now!

I also like the soups, have had tomato and thai chicken so far and they were nice :) I added tabasco but I just like spicy things and it warms me up! I think if you like savoury things more then with the shakes and bars the soups are a treat :D

Well done on staying so happy and positive so far, hope you and your boyfriend are ok!

Jen x

Hey, welcome. How are you doing today? So far i have been 100%, apart from not drinking enough water:(, not as cold as yesterday, have not got the ketosis test strip thing yet, have you used it ?
Good luck , we can do it:D

Today has been pretty good. I've got all the effects of going into ketosis - ice cold hands and feet and a metallic taste in my mouth. I've not used the stix though, apparently they aren't very accurate. I've been 100% since starting on Monday, just hoping I can keep it up. I know I'll have the odd hiccup along the way, everyone does. Have you jumped on the scales yet? I jumped on earlier today but they've not moved. I'm dreading that I won't lose much weight now. Which seems impossible but we'll see!
Hope tomorrow goes well! x

Hi P
How are you doing babes? How gorgeous is the mushroom soup?!! I might add more water too next time, good thinking! I'm struggling so bad right now, all I wanna do is eat :sigh:. Youare doin really well tho hon, keep it up x x
Hey thanks for asking. i am doing ok, because i have been really busy , so that helps alot to take my mind away from food. Today i had one toffee nut bar and one thai chicken soup, think about have another soup later, yes, i do have my last meal very late, otherwise i find it difficult to sleep. Hope you feel better now, do something to keep you busy when you think about food, it happened to me yesterday , i got up and played wii fit, it worked, forgot food and did some exercise:D
Good luck!

Today has been pretty good. I've got all the effects of going into ketosis - ice cold hands and feet and a metallic taste in my mouth. I've not used the stix though, apparently they aren't very accurate. I've been 100% since starting on Monday, just hoping I can keep it up. I know I'll have the odd hiccup along the way, everyone does. Have you jumped on the scales yet? I jumped on earlier today but they've not moved. I'm dreading that I won't lose much weight now. Which seems impossible but we'll see!
Hope tomorrow goes well! x
Good stuff. But i have not got the metalic taste in my mouth yet, so might not in ketosis yet, oh well.Just need to contine being 100%, i cant believe i am doing this, kinda proud:D hahaha. I am not going to lie to you , i was going to wait until monday to do my first WI, but i actually weighted myself on wii fit board today, could not stop it, i lost 2 lb so far, not really happy about it though, put me off a bit, so i am not going to weight until next monday, sure will see a better number. And i am sure you will see a good number too, just give it a bit more time, everyone's body is different
We can do this baby:D

Hey Pang :) I am a day behind you but you sound so cheerful today I am less worried about tomorrow now!

I also like the soups, have had tomato and thai chicken so far and they were nice :) I added tabasco but I just like spicy things and it warms me up! I think if you like savoury things more then with the shakes and bars the soups are a treat :D

Well done on staying so happy and positive so far, hope you and your boyfriend are ok!

Jen x
Thanks Jen. I mean being on any diet is awful in some way, but if we stay cheerful, everything seems easier and better, or is it just me?:D Thank God that someone else like the soups too, i am not that weird after all, hahahaha. i love spicy food too,adding tobasco sounds awsome,going to give it a try, but i have not been to any supermarket since on the diet, a bit nervous to get surrounded by food.hahaha. and i just love soups more than shakes and bars, yeah, totally treat for me.
Keep going! we can do it !:talk017:

p.s oh yeah, bf is doing fine, he failed the driving test, a bit upset about that, but did not go for food for comfort, well done him!! heeheehee

Yeah, I'm the same. Seeing no movement on the scales upset me but then I had to remember that I only started on Monday. I'm definitely only going to be weighing myself on Monday mornings now! haha.
We definitely can do this! So glad this forum exists :)

Well done on the -2lbs!! Ahh i'm so tempted to weigh myself now haha! x

Yeah, I'm the same. Seeing no movement on the scales upset me but then I had to remember that I only started on Monday. I'm definitely only going to be weighing myself on Monday mornings now! haha.
We definitely can do this! So glad this forum exists :)
Totally, this forum saved my life!:D I find this sentence funny. i am weird.

Day 3- Finished

Oh yes,finished day 3 without cheating!!!:D Still not drinking enough water though, really need to work on that, anybody know how to drink 3L a day without pushing yourself too hard? anyone?;)

So for day 3, i had 1 toffee nut bar, i love it, i did not think i would, becaus my bf told me they are awful, but i love it, oh yeah. Also had 2 soups, 1 mushroom , 1 thai chicken., still do not feel like any shake at all. And, and, i weighted myself:(, which is against my rule, i was going to do my first WI next monday. opps, could not wait, i lost 2 lb so far, a bit upset about it, so i am NOT going to weight again until monday. Wishing for a good number.
How is everybody doing?

Last edited:
Thanks Jen. I mean being on any diet is awful in some way, but if we stay cheerful, everything seems easier and better, or is it just me?:D Thank God that someone else like the soups too, i am not that weird after all, hahahaha. i love spicy food too,adding tobasco sounds awsome,going to give it a try, but i have not been to any supermarket since on the diet, a bit nervous to get surrounded by food.hahaha. and i just love soups more than shakes and bars, yeah, totally treat for me.
Keep going! we can do it !:talk017:

p.s oh yeah, bf is doing fine, he failed the driving test, a bit upset about that, but did not go for food for comfort, well done him!! heeheehee

I sent my husband in to the supermarket to buy me boullion and tabasco while I waited in the car, cos I didn't want to be surrounded by the food either :giggle:it's a shame you can't do that, but then you are lucky to have your boyfriend as a slimming buddy!

Jen x

Back