Total Solution Exante diet friend wanted for support and motivation xx

Im starting Total solution in a few days. Im nervous and apprehensive but at the same time totally motivated to get this weight off. My weight effects me in such a negative way.

Ive got quite alot of weight to loose and it would be nice to have someone who is near enough the same weight as me so we are on the same page so to speak.

Please private message me and we can take it from there xxx:)

Just started too! I think there's a lot of us starting as its the beginning of the year, So a great time to find buddies :) Good luck xx

Not started yet. Waiting for my order to arrive. . . How are you feeling? Can I ask how heavy you are hun? If you tell me yours ill tell you mine lol xx

I got quite a bit more to loose than you. How you feeling so far? I think ill start Sunday or monday. Whens your weigh day? Have you made any goals?

Today is day 2 Im a nightime muncher so finding evenings really hard Im going to weigh in on a Sat so hopefully it will give me the inspiration over the weekend day 2 a bit easier yhan day 1 just so thirsty which i suppose is good

i want my weigh day to be the same as yours but i wasnt going to start until Monday? Are you drinking the recommended amount? Yes i eat in the evenings, try and occupy yourself. A good book or watch a move perhaps? Only one more day and your hunger should subside. Have you done a VLC diet before? xx

Hey Im going to weigh in on a Sat hopefully thst should give me the inspiration to be goos ovee weekend. Not too bad today gonna venture out too so that should keep me occupies.
.how much do u want to loose...

How are you lot getting on... as you can see by my status I have A LOT to lose lol eeek!!! Oh well im gonna lose it that's the main thing, ive already lost over 2 stone on my own but its took months... I don't wanna wait years so im waiting for my packs to arrive... cant wait!! xxx

Back