Exante Diet is go!

pikachu

Hi all!

Just ordered my pack of Exante stuff. Made my own up, mostly bars and shakes. Looking forward to it arriving and getting rid of my weight!

Welcome! I'm a recent convert to Exante and I'm delighted with the results so far. Good luck on your start. Let us know how you get on x

I think you'll love Exante. Your adventure starts here! Tomorrow will be a new beginning x

Hi! I am just enjoying my first Exante shake! (Raspberry and white chocolate). Made it in my blender. It's going to be tough going but I am determined to do it today and for the rest of my packs!

Welcome, I hope your first day goes well. This diet is hard but the results are worth it. Good luck.

I just had my 2nd meal (peanut butter bar). Can't say I enjoyed it but my tummy has stopped rumbling at least.

I hope it gets easier...

Chilli in a few hours I think.

Making some peppermint tea now!

Last edited:
It will take a few days for you to get into ketosis. Once that happens your cravings will go and you'll feel much better and full of energy. The flavours can seem strange at first but once you get used to them you start to enjoy the packs x

Still have that headache though have taken pain killers and ate my 2nd meal which was a raspberry and white choc bar. Wish I has ordered more but now I'm trying not to binge... I really suck at this!

Forget the slips and keep going. That's all anyone can do! Don't kick yourself, just get back in the saddle and you'll get there x

Thanks :) I just made the sausage mix which I grimly ate a third of before making a shake!

The shake (caramel?) was not much better.

LOL I know. It takes a while for our taste buds to become accustomed to these products, the meals especially. Try the orange choc bar and the toffee and raisin bar. They're delicious. Taste like regular granola bars and they're a good size so you actually feel you've eaten. The sausage mix is a bit odd - today I mixed in some finely chopped onion and garlic and it improved the flavour. I added a whole egg, too, because after three weeks on TS you have to add 200 calories of low-carb food daily for one week. Tomorrow I'll try mixing half a pack of Exante egg mixture with half a pack of sausage mix, garlic and onion. It can't taste much worse Ha Ha. Once you see a big weight loss (and you will) you'll become dead keen on Exante.

If you mix a shake pack into a sort of batter and cook in the oven you get wee cakes which are said to taste much better than liquid shake. You can make cakes or scones (slightly thicker batter) with porridge packs, too x

Last edited:
Trying not to give in and eat pizza... I'm feeling so down today and know if I mess up I'll feel worse but can't stop thinking about food!

I know, I know. The first week is the hardest and the first few days the worst. Everyone has to go through the 'fire' LOL. Grit your teeth again (!) and do your best to stick to it. If desperate, have a bit of lean protein or a boiled egg or two, just to see you through to ketosis x

Thanks!

i went and ate a fifth pack :/ not sure if I've screwed it up or not! Part of me says you've ruined it so binge and the other part says keep going!

Hi there,

You've not screwed up at all, the first week is the hardest, if you can get through that you can do anything on this diet. Think about why you started in he first place and focus and draw strength from that. We're all here for you. We've all been there. Stay strong.

How are you getting on? This diet is tough but it works, keep going x

Back