Exante diet

Zohrah

Hi i will be starting exante as of tomorrow 05/10/2020. I have alot to lose i will be posting my body measurements tomorrow and weighing myself weekly on Monday mornings, i will keep this thread to motivate myself and anyone else who wishes to reply or join this thread for moral support and keep one another on track, heres to the start of a new me. Fingers crossed 🤞🏽

So its Tuesday morning ive just weighed myself and im sitting at 16.2 i’m going to start my day with a black coffee and a glass of water, my aim is to drink 2 litres a day or more and intermittent fast, i’m going to attempt some weights and a half hour walk too, i’ll take some body measurements to and post later, didnt get a chance to start yesterday but today is day 1 So here goes

Welcome to Minimins and Exante.

I've been back on Exante since mid April and it's working so well for me, think being at home so much has helped me a lot.

What plan are you going to be following? Have you tried any of the products yet?

Hey, i’m in the total plan so i’m having 3 shakes a day, what plan are you on? You have done absolutely amazing i hope this is me in a few months, i’m going to have the coconut smoothie at 12pm

I'm kinda making it up as I go along tbh.

I've found that the best thing for me is 3 or 4 products a day then topping up to 1,000 calories.

I do 12k steps a day and I wasn't losing weight on the total plan until I upped my calorie intake.

Ooh i may have to do the same, as i’m doing cardio and some weights a day too, i’ll give it a fortnight and check how ive got on x

Hello :) I am doing Exante too. I lost 1 stone 12lb in the first two weeks. I think this week it is less tho. My weigh in is tomorrow but i had a sneaky look and I think it will be 3 lb this week but I usually get a whoosh on day 7 so we'll see.

I am on 800 calories a day and I mix it up a bit. Sometimes I have 4 replacements and sometimes I have 3 and a 200 calorie meal.

It took me a while to figure out what was best for me.

I initially was doing 800 calories but was doing 10k steps a day and wasn't losing so upped it to 1,000 calories and I've managed to drop all this weight.

Still a little bit to go but I'll get there and it still seems to be working okay and I've upped my steps to 12k a day now.

Back