Exante Exercisers

Well done Suzie, it will get easier everytime you do it.
Mere x

Did powerplate and powerhoop at the gym today. Getting better with the hoop and managed to catch and throw a ball while hooping. Then I managed to walk with it and step up and down off a small step so I was really pleased.
Then met a friend and went for a walk result I burned off 850 cals. :D
Mere x

Wow 850 cals impressive!! You will be melting that fat away tonight !! Xx

A 30 min functional circuits class, that turned into 50mins :p

Hi Marge
You are as bad as me once you are in the gym you don't know when to stop! :D
Today I did an hour of body sculpt only used 340 cal which is low for me but the trainer says it is because I am getting much fitter so that must be good.
Mere x

Did some cardio work in the gym then powerplate just had no energy so only 340 cals again. This is the second time this has happened so I am taking it easy tonight and will have a rest day tomorrow.
Mere x

A days rest here & there is good. Put your feet up & pamper yourself x

Hi, Mere,
what's a power hoop? Is that the ring/hoop that's so often sold as part of a pilates or yoga kit?
Thanks,
Trickshot

A Powerhoop is like a hoola hoop but weighted. Usually weighs in the region of 2 - 4kg. You do quite a bit of lifting with it as well as spinning it round your waist. In our class we walk with it, throw and catch balls, kick a ball and step up and down steps. Not easy and so far I can spin it but am pretty rubbish at all the rest!
Mere x

Just back from the gym. Did half an hour on the powerplate and the personal trainer uppted the time I was doing each exercise. It nearly killed me. :(
Then went to Kettlercise for an hour with the same trainer. I thought I was going to have to leave the class half way through as I was exhausted and feeling sick. Stuck it to the end though used up 650cals and feel great now. :D
Mere x

Just off to functional circuits. ...
First time at the gym for a few days :eek:

I hope you enjoyed your gm session Marge.
Mere x

I hope you enjoyed your gm session Marge.
Mere x

I did thanks Mere :)
Although the grugly tum had other ideas.
I always struggle the first day back after a few off, and today was no exception...however, some of the exercises where still easier, which was promising :D

Marge that is great it means you are getting fitter. I am going away on Thursday and won't then be back in the gym until the Tuesday. Then I am away again on the Wednesday until The Sunday so that is a lot of time to be away from the gym so I will be hopeless when I get back a fortnight today. Some of the classes I go to are really strenuous and full of very slim, fit 20 and 30 somethings aaaargh!
Mere x

I know Mere...
I find it a real trigger point, if I dont go. It really makes me complacent.
Thats why I have to gee myself up all the time to go :eek:
I will be okay now for the rest of the week, because I went today :D
I'm can only manage to go 4 days this week... but at the weekend, if its nice, I will drag the man friend out for a lovely walk :D He likes that too :D

Wow, you go, girl!
And thanks for the explanation. The powerhoop sounds interesting, did a bit of gymnastics when I was younger, might give it a go though it's not something offered as a class in my gym.

Todays class was Zumba, great fun! I also did quite a long time on the treadmill. No idea how many calories I used as my heart rate monitor ran out of battery power. :(
Got new batteries fitted in watch and chest part so am all set for tomorrow's Powerhoop. :)
Mere x

Did an hour of Powerhoop and monitor only recorded 130cals. Sometimes I hate that monitor. Think I may have to take it back to the jewellers to find out what is wrong with it! :confused:
Mere x

30 mins spin :)
50 mins kettlebells :)
3 mins up and down to the toaster :(

The up and down to the toaster sounds like my kind of exercise! :D
Mere x

Back