Exante here i come!

juliebags

Silver Member
Hi everyone i am definately a newbie at all of this& to a meal replacement diet! I am due to receive my bumper pacl today-yippee , i just want to get started! But i know i will need encouragement along the way & hope to give others some to .i am 12st6lbs and off om hols im 6 wks really would like to get to as near as possible to 10 st 10lbs - wish mr luck

Hi there,
Im new here but was just reading about Exante last night so wanted to say good luck, Keep us updated x

Well first shake down, thought i was gonna gag, its just mind over matter! I can do this- the thought of a margerita on a beach in mexico & no wobbly bits is keeping me detrrmined!

its good to have something to keep you going. Im going to a wedding in 3 weeks and I get married in Sept ( no pressure lol ) x

You can do! I am a real foodie and my family reckon i'm a feeder, so they are definately gonna lose weight lol!but needs must so i am trooping on.

Well done so far and good luck, I struggle to drink water as well, not sure if you can on your diet but I find drinking it hot really helps.

First day nearly done iv had a shake for brekkie and a bar for lunch both tasted a little artificial but I can stomach them! Black coffee is new to me but I reckon I can handle it! About to try the mushroom soup! I want to loose two stones on this so hope I can stick to it! I don't know everyone else's reasons for this but I struggle with binge eating I can be healthy all day or all week even and then just eat and eat so unhealthy that my stomach actually hurts! I'm hoping that taking food out of the equation will help me get my head around it! Good luck x

Well done, i'm a foodie and a feeder so there is no hope in our house! But come on everyone we can do this - think of that end goal and we have survived day 1 , yippee!

Welcome and good luck with Exante! I don't know how you feel about black coffee and your teeth but apparently if you drink it through a straw it's not as harsh, sounds crazy I know, drinking coffee through a straw!

Don' t worry about black coffee just make sure you brush properly ie x2 daily at least for 2 mins & floss a solution of hydrogen peroxide 1.5%(colgate peroxyl) daily will lift up any stains & brush ur tongue- no need for straws!

Thanks! I don't drink coffee personally, this was just what other people have told me! Thanks anyway though :)

Yay day one done! Ive been drinking flavoured water (the sainsburys one) as well as 'plain' water. Ive managed 3 litres today, although 1.5 was the flavoured one...that might help!

Tempted to get on the scales tomorrow (im a terrible daily weigher!) but Im not convinced ours are right as according to them I went from 12.4 to 12.11 in 48 hours....

my weight goes up and down so much through the week so I only weigh once a week, I used to be obsessed but would be gutted thinking I'd put weight on all the time then at the weekly weigh in I would have actually lost!

That's a handy coffee tip! I find black coffee less pleasurable to drink but I understand some of it is training taste buds and mind sets!

I am trying to resist the daily weighing I'm going to try twice a week as it may keep me on track xx

Yeah our scales do that too! So I weigh in the same place once a week

Back