Exante journey to begin 30/05

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by slinkybride2be, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. slinkybride2be

slinkybride2be Silver Member

Well after a few weeks of consideration and reading lots and lots of posts on here I have now decided that Exante is the way forward and am very excited about it! I have been doing a healthy eating plan and exercise since February now and have only lost just over a stone (most of that was in the first month aswell) It seems the last few weeks my weight has just STS which I think means I will have no trouble maintaining my goal weight, ONCE I GET THERE!! I realise this is going to be tough and even luxuries such as a cup of tea in the morning and a glass of wine on a Saturday evening are out the window BUT I just know it will be worth it at each weekly weigh in. Am ordering the shakes bumper pack next week and am going to start on 30/05 ( just easier then as no family events etc) Just have a question though- I have read alot of posts about being able to drink Coke zero etc on TS, is this right? If so how much is too much?!! I don't rely on coke anymore (I was addicted at some point I think!) and I love lots of water anyway but just thought this could be something to look forward to each day bit NOT if iy is going to prevent a loss obviously! Well of you've got this fr thanks for listening and I shall look forward to joining you all soon (no doubt I will be on here every day to stop temptation!) :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.