Exante - kick up the bum

End of Week 8 into Week 9
Only a 3lb loss this week...sigh...
Realistically I don't think I'm going to meet my May challenge due to my wobble over week 8 and stress, still I have 9 days to lose the 11lbs.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk....ok so I had my birthday and due to the fact I got taken out for a meal (all be it salad) I'm going to have to knock myself back into ketosis - so expect a grumpy Fay over the next few days!

Still it's half term next week so I can whack my workouts out properly :) x

Week 10 fresh start?

WI today and no change from last week - it was expected really though. Been pondering whether I am being completely selfish being on this diet - I think I started it off with the right intentions wanting to lose weight and get healthier (lets face it at 24 and 16st 8 which is what I was when I started 2 months ago wasn't healthy).

Alternatively it's because I still have very little support that is close at hand and have brutally honest family members who feel the need to remind me that I need to start toning up or I'll have loads of excess skin.

So here I go with a couple of reflections/what I've learnt from the last 2 weeks (maybe I'll feel better after a proper rant)...

:( No matter how stressed or bad a time you are having at work its a really ridiculous idea to cut your calories to 200 a day because you can't stomach the idea of food - learnt my lesson that week, and at the end of the day I'd done nothing wrong (just a natural worrier)

:p Do learn to try and accept compliments - went to my friend's wedding last week in my spangly new dress and 2st lighter with everyone saying I looked so much better (still working on the accepting compliments, much rather hide in a corner)

:eek: Understand why you put on the weight in the first place - it's taken me years to finally work it out/accept it but I don't deal with stress or my feelings well so I secretly ate usually when I'm out and about on way home from work etc

:eek: A loss is still a loss no matter how small

:cry: It's ok to have a crappy day - it's not the end of the world and it's a small part of my overall journey.

:devilangel: Having a day off for a special event isn't going to kill you - just makes you work harder coming back into your diet (although don't over do it and undo your work)

Ok so I have 34lbs to lose by the middle of August considering the amount of wobbles I've had over the last couple of weeks I'll probably be posting on here numerous times a day sorry about that in advance! On a more serious note I would appreciate some support if anyone has the time.

Happy dieting everyone

F x

Hi Faye,

I've been having a bit of a wobble this week too so we will support each other! Sounds like you've done amazingly to achieve the losses you have so far so just carry on, taking it a day at a time and have a moan on here when you feel like it!

Nicky xx :)

Hi Faye,

I've been having a bit of a wobble this week too so we will support each other! Sounds like you've done amazingly to achieve the losses you have so far so just carry on, taking it a day at a time and have a moan on here when you feel like it!

Nicky xx :)

Thanks poppet I think it's just one of those weeks to be honest! x

I think you have done amazing so far ... you've lost two whole stone and thats brilliant. Yes its hard work you should know you've been on it for a lot longer than me!! But one lesson I have learnt on this forum is never beat yourself up, take one day at a time and remember whatever weight we lose each week its a loss. One thing I have noticed is whenever anybody falls off the wagon they always manage to get back on pretty damn quick ... I'll be looking forward to following your weight loss journey. Good luck xx

I think you have done amazing so far ... you've lost two whole stone and thats brilliant. Yes its hard work you should know you've been on it for a lot longer than me!! But one lesson I have learnt on this forum is never beat yourself up, take one day at a time and remember whatever weight we lose each week its a loss. One thing I have noticed is whenever anybody falls off the wagon they always manage to get back on pretty damn quick ... I'll be looking forward to following your weight loss journey. Good luck xx

Thanks Skinniminx x

Your welcome xx

Yay nice one x

Hiya Fay :D

Just been reading your diary and your -

Its ok to have a crappy day - it's not the end of the world and it's a small part of my overall journey.

Comment really has made me feel better about my little wobble yesterday, so just wanted to say thanks ;)

Sounds like your doing a grand job, 2 stone gone already :D you must be thrilled xx

Week 10 Day 1

Like I said yesterday I'm going to draw a line under the previous 9 weeks - while I know I lost a fair bit of weight in those weeks I know I have to focus on the future if I want to succeed.

Shock horror - I need to purchase another box asap, didn't realise I was running so low until I went to hunt out a shake this morning, at least I realised before I ran out!
This morning I've done some lazy sit ups (slendertone belt), slurped on my banana shake and planned some of my lessons for after half term.

Waiting for the Grand Prix to come on now so I can have a lazy couple of hours, then jump on the rower for a bit :)

Great stuff your sounding really positive .... yes yes yes you can do this ...... your fired up and ready for the journey ahead. Hope your enjoying the Grand Prix!! xx

Decided I should probably get dressed today plus there's a break in the F1 and noticed that the ermmm (sorry there is no nice way to phrase it) roll/fold of back fat/flab has basically gone - on further investigation 7 inches have disappeared from my waist over the first 9 weeks :D

Week 10 Day 1 (last post for the day promise)

Day hasn't gone too badly but I am a wee bit hungry - better knock back some water and get that in check. Just invested in the 30 day shred too, I can do wonders when I'm in a happy mood (and when boys aren't being annoying!)

Rather excited that it's one of my very good friend's wedding in 6 weeks, although he doesn't trust what I'm going to wear - clearly my reputation precedes me in that case! In actual fact I'm going to be very good and go with my other friend to pick out two very nice saris to wear - so yay for currently being over 2 stone lighter because I looked awful in the last one I tried on.

Done some more tidying today and came across a photo from when I got accosted at the London Tattoo Convention 2 years ago to strike a pose for a burlesque magazine - I wasn't super skinny, probably a 16 in fact but I was really happy. Last year's one I desperately avoided the cameras.

Started me thinking I have 4 months until this year's installment and I want my ribs tattooed so the following is going to happen:

:clap: I will successfully complete the 10 week TS run
:D I will get my social life back
:flirt2: I will not beat myself up for little slip ups
:479: I will accept my body is changing for the better
:eek: I will be restart TS as soon as I return from my holiday (Sept goal)

I also got to thinking (when I was bored earlier and trawling the Walmart website) why is it so much easier to buy water flavourings and a wider range of TFR products in the US than other here...really quite annoying! Looking forward to when Exante get their bums in step and get some new products.

fayfe said:
Week 10 Day 1 (last post for the day promise)

Day hasn't gone too badly but I am a wee bit hungry - better knock back some water and get that in check. Just invested in the 30 day shred too, I can do wonders when I'm in a happy mood (and when boys aren't being annoying!)

Rather excited that it's one of my very good friend's wedding in 6 weeks, although he doesn't trust what I'm going to wear - clearly my reputation precedes me in that case! In actual fact I'm going to be very good and go with my other friend to pick out two very nice saris to wear - so yay for currently being over 2 stone lighter because I looked awful in the last one I tried on.

Done some more tidying today and came across a photo from when I got accosted at the London Tattoo Convention 2 years ago to strike a pose for a burlesque magazine - I wasn't super skinny, probably a 16 in fact but I was really happy. Last year's one I desperately avoided the cameras.

Started me thinking I have 4 months until this year's installment and I want my ribs tattooed so the following is going to happen:

:clap: I will successfully complete the 10 week TS run
:D I will get my social life back
:flirt2: I will not beat myself up for little slip ups
:479: I will accept my body is changing for the better
:eek: I will be restart TS as soon as I return from my holiday (Sept goal)

I also got to thinking (when I was bored earlier and trawling the Walmart website) why is it so much easier to buy water flavourings and a wider range of TFR products in the US than other here...really quite annoying! Looking forward to when Exante get their bums in step and get some new products.

Tattoo on ur ribs..... Ouch ;) what you having done? I'm gonna have mines lazered after my Holiday then getting it recovered with something pretty :D
I love going to tattoo conventions it's a right laugh xx

Tattoo on ur ribs..... Ouch ;) what you having done? I'm gonna have mines lazered after my Holiday then getting it recovered with something pretty :D
I love going to tattoo conventions it's a right laugh xx

I want a clipper/ pirate ship running the full length of my side...personally I'd avoid laser if you can and just have a cover up from friends that have had it done it was 100 times worse than having the ink and you have to have it done numerous time then wait to get reinked...

The following things do not make me happy:
1) Being woken up by the new neighbours' 4 year old
2) Being woken up by my friend at 5am because she has a ball mark on her that looks like a love bite
3) Cramp in the back of my knee

Back to being serious now...Still haven't got out of bed properly only to make my shake and hop back in - ordering another pack today so I'm well and truly in it for the long haul now x

Boo to being woken up!!!! I get very grumpy when it happens to me so I sympathise! lol!

Hope you have a fab bank holiday Monday! :)

Back