Exante - kick up the bum

Week 10 Day 2

All in all not a bad day...done a bit of research into homemade meal replacement bars so if I feel brave in the week I'm going to give them a go to bake (and more than likely find a guinea pig to consume them) :rolleyes:

Presently I'm a wee bit hungry but want to wait to have my soup until later so I'm having some nomalicious bouillon - also it's helping to warm me up. As I'm freezing and have the joyous metallic taste back in my mouth I can only assume that I'm getting into ketosis again.

Looking into other types of bouillon at the minute might get some Touch of Taste concentrate as its 4 cals per 100ml and it's a little bit of variety to the Marigold Swiss veg one.

Speaking of veg, that's my soup for tonight - off to finish my bouillon now :)

Home made meal replacement bars? Sounds interesting, can't wait to hear how they turn out :)

Yuk, how can you drink that bullion stuff? Ewwww hehe xx

Apparently this is all you need to make them (and it makes 8 bars)

3 cups rolled oats
½ cup natural peanut butter
1 cup skim milk
4 scoops protein powder
Dash of cinnamon
2 cups fruit (blueberries, strawberries, bananas, etc.)
4 to 8 packages of Splenda (optional)
butter or oil
mixing bowl
9-by-13-inch baking pan

Not convinced hence the guinea pig before I try them!

I eat bouillon because I'm a disgusting human being lol! :D

Week 10 End of Day 2

Just been watching Evita...any on closer listening to the lyrics for Don't Cry For Me Argentina, I found them really apt for my journey...

I had to let it happen
I had to change
Couldn't stay all my life down at heel
Looking out of the window
Staying out of the sun
So I chose freedom
Running around trying everything new
But nothing impressed me at all
I never expected it to

Of to watch Scarface now that I've done my girly film night all :)

Week 10 Day 3

Mini panic attack over, the boy (he's been demoted for the time being) decided to at 630 to tell me he was on his way...left me to panic for 15 minutes then said to work - he will suffer later!

Today's to do list:
  • Make a decision on which bumper pack to buy (damn you Exante make the new box happen already!)
  • Get backside to Asda to invest in bouillon, a couple of BL bars for a change and some more water
  • Find a way to get rid of my knee pain

Shopping results...

Drinks (squash that contain malic acid and not citric) :
Sainsbury's High Juice Apple & Mango 1L
Sainsbury's High Juice Apple Squash 1L
Sainsbury's High Juice Apple & Blackcurrant Squash Drink 1L

These are on 2 for £2 at Sainsbury's at the minute.

ASDA High Juice Apple & Cranberry

Productive online research morning so far!

fayfe said:
Shopping results...

Drinks (squash that contain malic acid and not citric) :
Sainsbury's High Juice Apple & Mango 1L
Sainsbury's High Juice Apple Squash 1L
Sainsbury's High Juice Apple & Blackcurrant Squash Drink 1L

These are on 2 for £2 at Sainsbury's at the minute.

ASDA High Juice Apple & Cranberry

Productive online research morning so far!

I'm sure I've read somewhere that them high juices have sugar in, and carbs? Maybe worth checking xx

Knee is well and truly swollen now :( Trying to stay off the codeine presently.

Well I decided to veer away from the high juice and pick up some coke zero instead...Mymy I hate shopping with a passion!

Got my water in the freezer for my shake later and a BL bar lurking in the drawers where I keep all my meal replacement stuff for my lunch - which I shall tackle in a bit.

Miss G you'll hate it but I've got more bouillon!

fayfe said:
Knee is well and truly swollen now :( Trying to stay off the codeine presently.

Well I decided to veer away from the high juice and pick up some coke zero instead...Mymy I hate shopping with a passion!

Got my water in the freezer for my shake later and a BL bar lurking in the drawers where I keep all my meal replacement stuff for my lunch - which I shall tackle in a bit.

Miss G you'll hate it but I've got more bouillon!

Yukk :) hehe

Hope your knee gets better soon hun xx

11lbs is amazing! The first week is mainly water hun, plus the 30 day shred will easily bump those numbers up for you in the month to come! Hope your knee gets better son, might be worth waiting till it's feeling ebtter before trying the shred as it's really hard on your knees xx :)

Week 10 Close of Day 3

So I've had a good blub to myself and slightly irritated by the 'you could have lost more weight just by healthy eating' comment a family member who shall remain unnamed made earlier - no if I could have done that the weight would have dropped off over a year ago.

Yes 11lbs I should be happy with, in a month I should be over the moon but I wanted 18 and I fell short and feel like I've really let myself down :( Doesn't help that now both my knees are giving me grief atm.

Today I've had:

Choc Shake - brekkie
1 litre water
BL Bar - lunch
1x can Coke Zero
2 litres water
1 bouillon
Tomato/Basil soup - dinner
1 boullion (pre bed post blub comfort)
700ml water

Just makes me feel better writing it down :)

Going so sip on my bouillon and watch the end of the Biggest Loser then go to sleep. Here's to a happier day tomorrow.

Week 10 Day 4

I have an inclination it's going to be an STS week jumped on the scales before I headed to work and no change - sigh. Guess I'm just going to have to accept the fact that I will have STS weeks even if I don't like them.

Got my bar ready for lunch with the beau, just another hour of geographical stats to get through and we're laughing. Well crying in the case of my students as the qs are going to get much harder!

Anyway I thought I'd sit and post while the kids work out the answer to this:

U1=(N1)(N2)+[(N1)(N1+1)]/2 – R1
U2=(N1)(N2)+[(N2)(N2+1)]/2 – R2

Z = {largest U value – [N1*N2]/2}
(N1)(N2)(N1+N2+1)]/12

I'm evil hehe. Have to love half term revision sessions!

Post revision, going for a walk in the woodland up by mine then maybe some low impact exercise later as my knee has decided to still be swollen (maybe if I could pop it that would help). Exante pack should be here tomorrow fingers crossed if it's not here by Fri I may have to improvise with a BL shake at brekkie for a couple of days.

In other global news I managed to destroy one of my Maximuscle shakers (just as well I've got 2) so I've decided I'm Superman now hehe...yes I'm in a silly mood but with 4 hours of stats already done today it's no wonder!

fantastic diary, really enjoyed reading it

BF

Am I completely being unreasonable here?

I had to miss lunch with the beau as revision over ran - so he's more or less (or that's how I'm interpreting it) said we shouldn't bother anymore. Now is it unreasonable when my kids have their exam in two weeks to make sure that they are completely ready for the paper? I don't think so but maybe that's just me.

So the new relationship may well be over but I refuse to dwell and shall move on to more positive thoughts of the day:

:D I have a promotion from September go me!
:D I have stuck to TS for the last 6 days
:D I am starting to be more comfortable being me again

Ur not being unreasonable any good mother would do their best to prepare their kids for exams, maybe your over analysing his message to you cos the diet does kinda make people a bit more sensitive - well I have been thats for sure, hope it all works out and your beau comes to his senses and see what he'll miss if he "doesn't bother"

BF

Back