Exante - kick up the bum

Week 10 Close of Day 4

Been a bit of an up and down day...tomorrow can only be better surely??? On that note I am off to bed my fellow exante lovelies and shall leave on the though - luctor et emergo (I struggle and emerge)

Night! xxx

Week 10 Day 5

Hopped on the scale and STS has occurred, I have til Sat to shift something but I think it's going to stop where it is for this week which is pants because I haven't cheated at all!

My parcel is presently 10 miles away - yes I am stalking my parcel, and they can't give me it til 12.30 at least how mean is that!

So the plan as it stands:

:vibes: I will put my reserve BL shakes (I'd rather have something like those than come unstuck) in my car just incase I have to make an overnight stop at a friends and don't have any exante with me but my god they are disgusting in comparison!

:whacky068: Sort out my Exante pack when it gets here (1 pack/bar a day needs to wing it's way to work)

:character00201: Bit of tidying and a bit more research into my plan for work next year

The beau and I just made up :D turns out he'd actually forgiven me yesterday was just a bit stroppy (meanie). He is worried about the low calorie intake but in time he'll understand it because I'll make him see it my way :)

So all in all been a good day, new package arrived - had a late lunch, sorted all my things out that need to go into work, currently just organising my exante products into their drawers.

Now the question is bar or soup for dinner...hmm...

Week 10 Close of Day 5

Conundrum the job I want has just come up but I won't be able to give enough notice to quit my other job as I'd have to do that tomorrow - so not fair!

Bar that a good day over here, feeling positive and motivated :D

Week 10 Close of Day 5

Conundrum the job I want has just come up but I won't be able to give enough notice to quit my other job as I'd have to do that tomorrow - so not fair!

Bar that a good day over here, feeling positive and motivated :D

That's a shame hun, glad to hearing it's not getting you down tho - stay positive.

BF

Week 10 Day 6

Well my STS Week is due to it being TOTM, oops I did forget what the day was, so there we go mystery solved.

Trying to get my first 1.5 litres of water down this morning and it isn't happening too well - roll on next month when I can add the water flavourings.

After yesterday's split packs and contacting Exante HQ, my replacement packs have arrived this morning, I think that makes it a 15hr turnaround :D

Annoyingly the 'w' key on the laptop is broken so I'm having to copy/paste it every time I want to use it, sadly I'm getting far too apt at doing it!

Midday update as I'm a wee bit bored!

Laundry is on - on my second load now. Oh yeh I'm on fire!

The knee is slowly returning to it's normal size which means I can't start the shred shortly - only been able to manage low impact for the last few days and that's been more than slightly annoying!

Just got prep work for next week to do and to sort out the agenda for my meeting in two weeks time then that's me done for the day.

Emailed my gym yesterday about a new membership option as I'm due for renewal next week but they have yet to bother to get back to me so I think I'll just go with another gym even if it is a further trek.

Another 100% day...check...keeping it short and sweet tonight as I'm super tired.

In a ridiculously good mood today and had a stupid grin on my face for the last few hours so prob best I head to bed soon before it wears off :D :D

Night all x

Week 10 Day 7

Weigh in day...Well as expect no massive loss as it's TOTM and I'm super bloated as usual but -1lb down so that's something that was unexpected.

Not too much planned for today but we'll see how that ends up panning out. Doing my shred after I get my shake sorted so will update after that pending my survival :D

OMG ouch!

Just done level one of the 30 day shred...how naive was I? It even hurts at level one! This just proves how unfit I am and why I needed to go on Exante in the first place.

Roll on my aches in the morning!

Started off a good day, done my shred, spent time with the OH and generally had a nice day...fast forward to late afternoon.

:sigh: *bang goes the positivity* :sigh:

Currently wonder why I bother...come home from bbq (no cheating) and my mother basically just laughed at me as I'd stupidly left my 30 day shred DVD out...and I quote 'what's the point you'll never use it anyway'.

So once again I feel a bit unmotivated and unsupported - if my own mother isn't on my side, just feels that no-one is. There was me ready to pack my gym bag ready for an early morning jaunt but no I'm not seeing the point.

Probably going to give it another hour then go to bed really fed up/hacked off.

Hey.............I'm on your side fayfe and so are all the others on this site. We are all in this together ;)

Congratulations on not cheating at the bbq and starting the shred especially with your poorly knee. I am even having trouble doing my teeny bit of exercising on the Wii because of my bad back so well done.

Take no notice of all the others out there, they don't understand just how difficult this all is.

Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi fayfe

Please don't let the attitude of others discourage you keep in there, we're all behind you and here to keep you on the right track. Go make yourself a nice cup of t and put your feet up.

BF

Comments from family members can drive you into despair!! Give up yes that's what they expect. Carry on hun you can do this and prove them all wrong!! Good luck with your exercise. I'm now on my 5th week and have still not started!!! Must do better and do some as from today Zumba for me though as the shred looks like really really hard work so easing myself in gently I think! xx :D

Ok I'm back, not given up or fallen off the wagon - just been hectic in work.

So skipping packs this week has come to kick me up the butt only a 2lb loss but I'm back on it as of today - note to self 15hrs a day in school is not good for VLCD never been so tired in my life, so this weekend is purely dedicated to sleeping and moi.

Right time for shopping...

Update from the sofa

Still very tired from this week so haven't done much today bar the 20 minute walk today - need to ring gym and renew then get back on it.

Struggled to eat the bar this afternoon, still not hungry I guess.

Gutted may have to actually get off the sofa as my nephew is being sent to see me, although as he's six months old he may be asleep so that'll be something!

Week 12 Day 1

Today's been a good day, very positive and generally happy! Makes a nice change from last week to be honest - still a very tired bunny...but my huge hair for work tomorrow is making me giggle (naturally I have ringlets and for some reason they're mahoosive today).

Looking for a bigger loss this week with any luck so we'll see how that one rolls out, but fewer work commitments this week so things should hopefully look up on the me front.

Sad times...I'm out of bouillon, dr pepper zero and coke zero, damn last week being hectic!

Bigger news one of my friends has asked me to be godmother...so that's in a few weeks, plus a wedding, plus a regatta, it's all go and motivation so here's to an awesome week

Back