Exante newbie

Duckiecuff

Hi there, I started exante very recently, this is day 3 and so far I am feeling starving hungry. I am doing total solution. I have done cambridge diet before for 5 weeks but the constipation waa so bad that I came off it. I am hoping that this wont be the case this time. I am drinking 4-5 litres of water a day plus senna tablets. I have lost 11 pounds before I started, I would like to lose another 5 stones ideally. I would love to be a size 16 again. :) good luck everybody. Xx

So far so good. I got really hungry early morning the first two days and had my lunch bar and dinner pack too early. But today I waited til 1 for my tomato soup pack as I wasn't feeling so hungry which hopefully means I can hold out til dinner. I'm a very unfussy eater, so finding each packet quite nice!! (Although as others have said the tomato soup was hard to eat). I picked all my own stuff so hoping that I dont have too many duds!

Back to work tomoz. I'm hoping that I can get in to a pattern there. A lot more temptations!!

How are you getting on? X

Hi, i'm starting exante today. Had the strawberry shake for breakfast and found it quite tasty! That was almost 3 hours ago and i'm starting to get hungry now but trying to hold out until after 12 for my next one...

I've never done meal replacement before other than a very brief try of slimfast about 15 years ago when I didn't need to loose weight and ended up eating my normal food aswell! I've done slimming world on and off for the past 3 years but after initially loosing over 2 stone I just can't get back into it and find it expensive and difficult to cook from scratch with kids/job etc. I'm hoping not eating normal food at all will help me re-programme some portion control!

How is everyone else getting on today?

Welcome all :)

Sounds like you are all doing well so far.
MRP can be an adjustment but once you get into them the days fly by! x

Hi i am on day 7 today and feeling starving hungry but been feeling really sick for the past 3 days which doesn't help and a headache everyday since i started but i am still here lol. Can this diet make u feel sick? My tummy is always very noisy as soon as i drink it xx

Hi i am on day 7 today and feeling starving hungry but been feeling really sick for the past 3 days which doesn't help and a headache everyday since i started but i am still here lol. Can this diet make u feel sick? My tummy is always very noisy as soon as i drink it xx

Hi Duckiecuff

You're headaches maybe due to caffeine and/or sugar withdrawal and can last for up to a week. I'm on day 2 and my head is pounding, but i used to drink at least 5 cups of coffee (with sugar) a day!

I've noticed that after only 2 days after drinking water my stomach is so noisy (much so that they guy say next to me in work looked at me!!) Fizzy water beleive it or not doesnt make my stomauch grow as much as still. I've also snuck a Coke Zero in to help with the hunger.

I guess the lack of calories can make you feel a bit sick, may be if you are really hungry add half an extra shake in (you'd only be slighty over the 600-700 calories allowed on the TS, but it night help with the hunger pangs.

Good luck with your first weigh in. you've got through the 1st week, the rest will be a doddle and so worth it in the end x

HI Everyone
I'm on week 3 now and first few days my head was pounding and i was really hungry.
thank goodness now i feel great, no headaches, more energy than normal and the most surprising for me NOT in the slightest bit hungry in fact i have sometimes even got to 3pm and suddenly thought i better have a shake or bar otherwise I'm not going to get all 3 in. I have 1 or 2 days only had 2 purely because i couldst fit then in for that reason.
how is everyone getting on??
How r u finding it so far? Xx

Back