Exante or Lighter Life...

I did LL and the only difference is, it's 4 packs per day and costs £70 ish now. Exante is so much cheaper and 3 packs per day.
Oh and LL offer the cognitive therapy but you get just as much support on Minimins.

Mandy

I'm currently doing Cambridge, but, due to difference in price I am thinking of switching over to Exante. However as I am under 5'8" I have 3 shakes a day which is 414 calories and extante would be 609/615 if I had a bar. Has anyone switched from Cambridge to Exante, and did the difference in calories affect your losses with it being 200 extra calories, I know it would still be a VLCD but wondered if the extra 200 calories affected you initally

You can expect the same weight loss on all the different vlcds. (They will all vary person to person and week to week). Exante say you can expect to lose 14lbs a month on TS; most people find it is more than this if you are strict on TS.

Read the post I've linked above, as it has a lot of the stuff in it about comparing the different ones.

I'm currently doing Cambridge, but, due to difference in price I am thinking of switching over to Exante. However as I am under 5'8" I have 3 shakes a day which is 414 calories and extante would be 609/615 if I had a bar. Has anyone switched from Cambridge to Exante, and did the difference in calories affect your losses with it being 200 extra calories, I know it would still be a VLCD but wondered if the extra 200 calories affected you initally
HI I switched from CD , and there is no difference at all in losses , and to be honest i find it much easier to stick to as the shakes are so much thicker and fill me up so I dont feel as hungry . Research shoes that any diet under 800 calories will give the same losses , ie the most your body is able to loose in a week . So you should loose the same on 600 calories as on 400 calories :)

Hiya, I switched to exante from cd a few months back and didn't effect my loss at all as it's really just going from ss to ss+ on cd:eek:

I'll be doing it again next week when my cd supply runs out, and not expecting to gain or stay the same:)

Back