Exante or Optislim taste?

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Has anyone tried both shakes and liked one brand better than the other.
I have only tried Optislim shakes and really like them, they mix up real easily , smooth and full of taste.
Just considering trying some Exante because its cheaper than Optislim but if it does the same then its worth a try.

which optislim variety?
theres a VLCD and an LCD versian

never seen them myself, but i know there is a VLCD one :)

i have the LCD ones too, they are sooooo nice!

The Exante shakes seem to be pretty popular with people moving from other VLCDs

You can buy a weeks supply iniitally though which might be an idea to try first :)

The price of both of them work out roughly the same and I think that they are the same diet its just a matter of taste. Optislim do mix really easy,just a quick shake, what about Exante? The taste of Optislim is lovely and wouldnt want to change and find the other one is not as nice or if mixing is a pain.

According to their website it's a LCD you have 2 shakes and a meal xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Each shake is 200cals 2 per day and 1 meal 500 cals and snack 100 cals. only been on a week and lost 7lbs ,so really pleased with that, wasnt hungry. 2 litres of water,well juice and couple teas or coffees. So no it not a VLCD .

Wouldnt call 7lbs in one week too bad. I have NEVER lost that much in one week.

No thats fab :) Well done

I just havent heard of Optifast before was just curious what it entailed and what the losses are like. What are the expected losses for a month do you know?

Obviously the main difference with Exante would be the fact its a VLCD which means the losses are higher but then the main programme doesnt include food so it really depends what youre looking for :)

The free access you get to Cluboptislim is really good. Consultants answer questions and you get a daily food planner plus weight and inches losses planner, really good and its free access. when you buy a sachet of shake.

i tried the chocmint optislim shake, never again! ( still have a sachet of it in my cupboard ) it tasted like someone had added a pile of toothpaste to a weak hot chocolate

I have a couple of them to try yet, will let you know what I think. Havent tasted one I dont like yet !!!

i tried the chocmint optislim shake, never again! ( still have a sachet of it in my cupboard ) it tasted like someone had added a pile of toothpaste to a weak hot chocolate

agree! it doses taste foul!

i like the banana, strawberry, vanilla and caramel ones :)
just havent tried chocolate, and dont want to, i dont like choccy shakes

the honeycomb one looks nice, but not avalable in stores!

I had the honeycombe one for breakfast, yes its really nice very sweet and I do put 350 mls of water with mine. Gonna have to have the choc mint one tommoorrow now to see what all the fuss is about.

Back