Exante Phone Number

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Well this thread does exactly what it says on the tin really :D

Does anyone have a phone number for Exante as all I can find is email addresses and have a feeling there has been a problem with my order so would rather talk to them than write to them.

rbx:rainbow:

Hi Rainbow brite - 01202 721832 - above all the list of email addresses on the contact us page of their website. They should reopen tomorrow by the look of it.
B xx

Lol I think I'm turning blind at the ripe old age of 25! Thanks for that sweets :)

That's strange - the number you gave me was just an answering machine so checked the website and still could find no trace of a number. Were you checking www.exanteinc.com? Sounds stupid but I thought maybe they could have a duplicate site or something?

I've emailed them about the problem so hopefully will get that sorted soon.

rbx:rainbow:

Never mind, got it sorted. I emailed them and less than twenty minutes later received a long and thorough reply so I have to say that their customer service is outstanding so far!!

Thats great news love, good to know your in good hands when needs be.

oooooooooooooooo spooky, it has gone from where it was when I found it lol! But if you go on the contact page and scroll right down to the bottom there is a number in tiny writing at the bottom!
B xx

Hi RB, glad to see you got it all sorted, hope you still excited about starting....I started today and was ok....looking forward to the days ahead.....:rolleyes:

Yup, got 'em the day before yesterday but been super busy and hadn't had time to come online with an update :eek: Thought I'd managed to wangle them for free but unfortunately PayPal took my money yesterday lol

I am struggling with being abstinent and keep supplementing with other stuff, mainly low carb such as boiled eggs and nuts but still not pure abstinence. Have been losing pretty well but cos I'm not in Ketosis I feel munchy!

Back