Exante products

Horalka

Hello to u all😉,

I tried Cambridge diet in the past(few times😥),but never finished 2nd week😥.And this went on/off for 4years😢.Tried other diets but never finished 1st week of it😢.I don’t like coocking,just always wanted easy food(junk food😢).And thanks to easy food (junk food)I’m 6st heavier.Feeling very uncomfortable in clothes,haven’t been swimming for 10years😥.Refusing to buy new clothes😫coz my wardrobe is full of brand new clothes(size 10-14)😮🤫😉,at the moment I’m 16-18(mostly trousers size 18).All my weight is around hips,tighs.Ive recently seen Exante adverb on FB,so I though I will give a go!!!😉This is my 4th day😮 and I’m doing brilliantly 👏👏👏😉.Hunger gone from yesterday,Feeling absolutely fine😉,no WC trouble at all(on CD I was constipated 😢).So far the Exante products ar yummyyyyyy
Chocolate Orange bar- so ymmyyy
Chocolate Mint Cookie- nice,softish,but the Mint was too strong for me
Strawberry Jam Youghurt Bar-yummy,but would wished that is crispy like chocolate orange bar
Vegetable soup - so yumyyy
Butternut Squash sweet potato soup-put toooooo much pepper,co I couldn’t taste any flavour🤭😮😉
Lemon-Lime water enhancer=refreshing
Cranberry flavour water enhancer- so yumyyyy

So far so good,have got here cherries-berries shake,caramel latte frappe,vanilla shake,almond-vanilla shake,mushroom soup to try yet.
I’m chocoholic(sweet tooth)🤫😉😘,don’t eat meat,and would like to ask u if u could pls recommend any other flavours to me.Not keen on porridge.Have a love day😉😘

Yaaay - welcome! I'm so glad you've had such a successful start to the diary. Generally days 2-5 to the worst, so if you've managed to breeze through them, you are already well on your way!

I haven't tried the cookies yet - I guess I was afraid they wouldn't be nice, but you've encouraged me to brave.

I also have a sweet tooth but I find the longer I'm on the diet the less I crave sweet things. Maybe it's because the shakes and bars are themselves so sweet. So I tend to need something that resembles a savoury meal at the end of the day.

My favourite savouries are the sweet 'n' sour noodles, and the dahl pot.

My favourite shake is the coconut flavour - it's very rich and actually tastes like coconut. I'm not actually too keen on the Exante chocolate flavoured things.

Barwise, I prefer things crunchy to squidgy as they fill me up more: so I love that strawberry yoghurt and the chocolate orange (I didn't find the strawberry yohgurt noticeably less crunchy than the choc orange, tbh - maybe could try popping it in the fridge for about 10 minutes if you want a bit more bite?) and the choc and raspberry. I also quite like the cookies and cream bar because it does taste literally like a cake. The choc caramel is okay - it tastes a bit like a weird Toffee Crisp.

Look forward to sharing your weight loss journey with you! Good luck!

Hello EF -Exante Friends😉,day 5 nearly nearly over,feeling like 🐫,haven’t drunk so much water in month😉 what I’ve drunk I in 5days.😮😮😮😉.My taste buds haven’t changed since on Exante.😮🤫😉.Chocolate always will be my best friend😮🤫😉.Thank u Castingnasturtiu(wow,what a word😮😉,),will look into coockie-cream bar,choc and raspberry bar and coconut shake.😉,How often Am I allowed to do order (or the same deal)on Exante web?Have a lovely weekend all EF😉

Congrats on the great start and welcome :)

I tried ordering again in the same deal and it wouldn’t accept the code. I could be wrong but I’m assuming they only let you use each code once. They have plenty of offers flying around though (my email inbox can vouch for that!) so I’m sure you’ll find something. There’s certainly a shakes deal and it seems you quite enjoy those :)

Hello to u all,so I have done week on Exante😉,everything went well,drunk so much water.But I’m not happy!!!,I only lost 1.8 kg😢😢😢.Thought I would lost more then that!!!!☹️☹️☹️.So we will c this week.Otherwise mushroom soup is yummy,berrie-cherries shake and vanilla almond shake are yummy,just next time when I have it I must to added more cold water and ice😉.So hopefully this week weight loss will be much better.😉Have a lovely week.

Back