Exante Soup yuk yuk yuk !!!!

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
OMG just tried my first Tomato and Basil soup, it was vile , had to force it down, still feel queezy , the soup on Optislim is delicious , hope I can get used to them coz have bought 10 of them haha.

hi eye6769 not all the soups are yuk ha ha i must admit i have the mushroom and the tomato but the other 2 aren't too bad

They are disgusting. And what a weird colour the tomato and basil is. Arrh. I'm ordering just shakes next time.

++
They are disgusting. And what a weird colour the tomato and basil is. Arrh. I'm ordering just shakes next time.

I thought that too about the colour, very strange, and it smells , I wont order them again but maybe I will get used to them. Will try the vegetable one and see.

This might seem strange, but if you don't get much variety in your diet i.e. you're on total solution, then leave the soup for a week and go back to it and try it again.

Tomato soup is one of my favs - I kid you not!! :p

This might seem strange, but if you don't get much variety in your diet i.e. you're on total solution, then leave the soup for a week and go back to it and try it again.

Tomato soup is one of my favs - I kid you not!! :p

FAVS ?????

I suppose everyone is different haha, will take your advice and see ta.

It's actually my fave too :D that and vegetable. I really don't like mushroom just now so I'm going to give it a rest for a week to see if it becomes more tolerable.

Tomato is my favourite :D

Lol maybe I would get used to it. It's an aquired taste to me lmao. I have just ordered shakes as i can't face soups.

i hated them too at first and still not keen on the tomato one. I find chili flakes really help and its true, you really do get used to them

I will try chilli flakes or tabasco and maybe if I burn my mouth enough I wont taste the soup !!!

i put loads in the tomato one so that I cant tast it lol but i actually quite enjoy the others now afte gaggin the first 2 weeks

to be honest the soups on LT were vile so i dont want to waste a meal/shake on trying a soup again.

I only bought them because the Optislim were so nice and I got these cheap so I thought they would be similar, have to say it was really difficult to get down. Will try spicing it up but I wont be buying anymore when these are gone.

OMG just tried my first Tomato and Basil soup, it was vile , had to force it down, still feel queezy , the soup on Optislim is delicious , hope I can get used to them coz have bought 10 of them haha.

I put a dash of Encona hot pepper sauce (contains no citric acid and doesn't have a musty smell like some other brands) in and make it up with more boiling water, then give it a quick whisk for a stick blender. I also add a little fresh basil before serving. Exante Tomato is not my favourite flavour, and the colour is just plain weird, but after a few weeks on Total Solution, I look forward to anything on Exante!

My favourite Exante soup is Thai chicken, though I still add a dash of Encona to it.

The shakes are good with lots of crushed ice like a smoothie. The vanilla is also particularly good made up with boiling water, a dash of cinnamon and frothed up with a stick blender.

I love the bars. Too bad we can only have one per day because I would happily eat one for each meal.

I love all the soups.. And kind of hate the shakes and bars.. So yeah, we're all different..

Ive just had my first soup! OMG it was awfull - Tasted like tomatoe flavour milk shake but hot. Yuck!!
Are the other soups still the same kinda texture?/

The mushroom and chicken soups are delicious! I can't stand the bars at the moment - did anyone else dislike them at first? I lost 10 stone on the Cambridge diet a few years go and the bars were my favourite then. Bit gutted that I don't like these :-(

Back