Exante Support Group - join us if you are on Exante VLCD

Hello to all the newbies to Exante, hope you are enjoying it so far if you have got your packs, I have been doing alternate days more or less over Christmas and New Year as I did not want to feel too deprived over the holiday period. Back on 100% full speed today, have been out shopping (to the Trafford Centre mad thing that I am) and took my bar with me, had a couple of black coffees and a couple of bottles of water while I was out, other half had a chinese and a lovely looking cake but I resisted and am very proud of myself. Not feeling at all hungry which is good and still have my shake to have for my supper. Weigh in for me is on Tuesday morning at work and am hoping to have STS which would be a good result as far as I am concerned. I have about 5 and a half weeks before I take my OH for her 50th birthday trip to Egypt - fully inclusive of course - which will be a challenge in itself. Hope to drop another stone in that time which will take me to 7 stone gone. Good luck to all of you and if I can answer any questions you have feel free to ask and I will help if I can.
Bren xx

Hi,
I started exante 4 days ago...so total newbie! Lovely to meet other peeps on the diet as I have LOADS to loose, and cooking for the family is tough going in the evenings at the mo.
luck to all x

Sorry to comment on an old thread. But have been reading this on and off most of tonight and found it fabulous and inspiring. I love minimins. Threads like this are one of the reasons why :)

Hi, I am new to Exante, starting day 3 today. I know we are not suppossed to weigh ourselves every day but just had to today, in 2 days I have lost 6lbs, but then I have always lost weight very quickly but put it on even faster. I have not struggled yet but then it is still early days but my mindset in right and I am motivated for this. I am very competitive and compete against myself which makes it easier on a day to day basis

Well done mark! Thats a great loss :)

Hello all Exanters. It's been great seeing all the success stories as well as the newbies.

I finally got my first pack of Exante today. Can't wait to try all the flavours as I start shedding more weight. Previously I was on a low calorie diet, but weight loss was slow, so I am hoping I get a good result with Exante Total Solution as I really want to get to a healthy weight. Also doing at least 1.5-2.5hrs exercise every day, mainly walking or on the wii fit, which I'm hoping will tone me up at the same time.

Good morning everyone!!

I just wanted to say that I am so glad I have found your group on here!! I am 13st 5lb and have about 4 stone to lose and am on day 2 of the Exante diet. So far, I feel great and not at all hungry!! I am so determined this time after years of yo yo ing and never actually losing any significan weight...just getting bigger and bigger!!

I would really appreciate any advice as am only on day 2.

Many thanks again and good luck to you all!!! X x x

Hi

can I suggest starting your own thread... this thread is 2 years old and was created before Exante had its own forum

Back