Exante, the lazy diet

lazy is my name. this diet sounds too good to be true. first day today. want the hunger to go away

It will! I promise. Day 5 I woke up and the hunger had stopped :cool:

By lazy I mean not having to think about food not that I'm sat on my bum all day, it is hard work not eating and coping with every day life where everything revolves around food, the only time I'm still at the moment is when I'm feeding Luke x

This is the mother of all diets without question. Lazy diet? probably. Easy? never.
I do agree with some that I could not be bothered with WW or any other diet like that. I seriously could not be bothered counting points etc. I have tried WW, lost weight but got sick and tired of the work invloved preparing each and every meal.
No, this diet is simple but hard and the losses are great. The mind just has to be in the right place for it to work.

Lazy, simple, amazing! Whatever you wanna call it... It makes my life soooo much easier! :bliss:

I LOVE this diet! :D

When I was following other diets, (SW and South Beach etc) I'd have to plan my lunch for work in advance, having to faff around cooking chicken and preparing salads etc the night before work. Now I wake up, grab a shake and a soup, and away I go.

I'm doing the WS so the promise of some real food for dinner really helps me through the day. I was going to try TS but I'm finding this so easy, I could do this forever! My weight losses may be slower than those on TS but I'd rather do this for longer and enjoy it, than push myself too hard and end up quiting.

It's already started to change my eating habits and my relationship with food. I've been able to turn down treats, or on some occassions eat just a small amount, rather than before where if I started to cheat, it'd turn in to a binge! xx :cross:

Fully agree with you QB :D

I love the fact I have very limited pots to wash lol! No family to cook for (yet) and hubby on Exante as well!!
Oh and no ASDA at the weekend! So many pluses on this diet!! :)

Last edited:
I agreee!!! It's the easiest diet ever! Cos you just eat what you're given and hey presto you loose weight! Rather that having the odd extras I used to on ww and sw

Beaut x. said:
I agreee!!! It's the easiest diet ever! Cos you just eat what you're given and hey presto you loose weight! Rather that having the odd extras I used to on ww and sw

I think it's the hardest diet I've ever done

Think the reason why I think it's easy is because, I need something strict to keep me on the narrow path of loosing weight all of the time. And not being given the option to have other foods on ts is great cos you don't need to cheat

Back