Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Exante vanilla shakes out of stock

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Bronte, 9 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Bronte

Bronte Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all

just went on the exante website to order another 'bumper pack' before the offer runs out and i noticed that vanilla is out of stock, you still get all the amount of shakes minus vanilla.

Does anyone know when the expected delivery date is before i email them ?

Thanks

Bronte

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

HI I noticed that when I looked the other day, Mine came within 3 days over Xmas, though I know they have struggled in the snow recently with some peoples.

4. yummy101

yummy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh no! Vanilla shakes are my favourite. I think I'll wait a while until they restock until I re-order. Trouble is I risk the price going up if I wait too long. Decisions decisions.

5. Tummy Tamer

Tummy Tamer Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(25.19%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Yummy,

I am having exactly the same dilemma ! I have the vanilla hot and I love it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.