Exante VLCD Diary

I have tried pretty much every diet you could think of, but just never managed to stick to one properly. I now have PCOS, and according to my endocrinologist, the extra doughnuts around my middle (and pretty much everywhere else) really need to go!

I have tried exante before, and actually like most of the products. I am planning on doing this for around 10 weeks, and see where I go. I have an event on 14th of July, and so will be off plan that day, (and probably the next day 😳) but then straight back on it. I know this plan works as I have lost weight on it before, I just need to be strong, and remember why I am doing it. I will be posting on a daily basis to keep myself accountable.

Starting weight is 15st 13.8lbs ☹️

I have tried pretty much every diet you could think of, but just never managed to stick to one properly. I now have PCOS, and according to my endocrinologist, the extra doughnuts around my middle (and pretty much everywhere else) really need to go!

I have tried exante before, and actually like most of the products. I am planning on doing this for around 10 weeks, and see where I go. I have an event on 14th of July, and so will be off plan that day, (and probably the next day 😳) but then straight back on it. I know this plan works as I have lost weight on it before, I just need to be strong, and remember why I am doing it. I will be posting on a daily basis to keep myself accountable.

Starting weight is 15st 13.8lbs ☹️
Hi blondegal* welcome and good luck, I also have PCOS and like you have tried all the diets out there but was always scared to try a liquid only diet but took the plunge and it’s been the best thing still got a long way to go but slowly and surely. Anyways looking forward to reading your entries
Good luck x

Thank you so much comet! I suppose I have finally taken ownership, and realised that the only person who can change things is me. I will keep posting
X X

Day 1
Weight 16st 2lb

Breakfast - low sugar strawberry smoothie
Lunch - Indian daal pot
Dinner - Golden syrup porridge
Drinks - 3litres water, 1 cup black coffee

So I was meant to start yesterday, but I didn't get my products delivered until 7pm!

Today has gone well. I am trying to cut down on the amount of coffee I drink, and it helped that the products were good! The daal pot was really yummy. I think that I will have an early tonight, and go to bed with a bottle of water and a book!!!

Back