exante vs cambridge

aimeeb

Hiya
Just wondered if anyone started Cambridge then moved to exante? How do they compare? Exante is cheaper so not sure whether to start this rather than Cambridge after Xmas?
Thanks
Aimee :)

The price was a big plus for me i've not done c/d before but I have done LL I think they are all very similar although I like the taste of the exante more

The attraction with Exante for me was no 'counsellor' involved.

Just me and the plain brown packaging :D:D

No public weighing and all that business.......Exante wins hands down for me personally :)

I have done both and main differences are - cd is approx £40 a week and exante £25 if you order monthly bumper box , cd shakes have a huge choice and are loads sweeter , exante soups are loads nicer than cd ones , cd you have to see a consultant weekly , exante shakes are much thicker and more filling , which helped me stick to it , cd is less calories a day although losses average the same . Hope that helps x

Thanks for that very helpful definately going to do exante! Going to order some don't no whether to just get shakes tho can't stand cd soups!! Are you doin exante at the moment? X

Back